Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week
TOP KEK SWEDISH PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/government-policy/feminist-foreign-policy/
government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=norway&country2=sweden&Submit=COMPARE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis
thelocal.se/20111219/38022
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are just jealous of our butter.

your cuckhold men are no match for true nordics.

>Norwegian planes already erect at the thought of raping swedes
DOG BLESS THE NORGAYS

government.se/government-policy/feminist-foreign-policy/

government.se/government-policy/a-feminist-government/

Denmark-Norway reunited when?

Norway could obliterate Sweden. They have better weapons much higher military budget and is a NATO member. War is attrition and norway has more money they will win.

don't worry swede bro, if they kill you, you win

wtf i hate sweden now

NORWAY YES

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=norway&country2=sweden&Submit=COMPARE

Judging by numbers, they will fuck you up.
Unless an average Norwegian is more powerful than an average Swede

Dumbest bait thread I've seen in a while.

I will dream of a Nordic federation until the day I die. Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Scotland and Norway. Maybe Finland, not sure.

>Raped by mongrel races
So, the usual saturday night for Sven and Svenette?

>Scotland
Tell you what mate, you can have the traitorous jocks

Please for the love of God, just do it! Form a Scandinavian Union where Sweden has no fucking voice please save us!

>Norway gets rid of us
>hooray!
>christmas comes along
>NO SMÖR
>FULL NORWEGIAN PANIC
>Norway dies to the great butter famine of 20XX

>SWEDISH PIG SHIT
>pig
>your dirty country
>dirty
You speak like a Muslim. Are you a Muslim?

Vikings could not take these lands so how could you in your current state?

Dude, there's no win in this conflict. People will die. What took it years and generations to build it will be destroyed in days. There will be much suffering.
>You really should be put down for this thoughts.
>Plus, there are so many problems and enemies in the world. Why on earth would you fight with Sweden.
>You are clearly stupid, like lowest tier, nigger chimp, stupid. I think most turkroaches, chimps, poo in loos, gypsies, leafs etc are way above your pathetic level.
>Kill yourself, honestly.

>You are just jealous of our butter.
Is Swedish butter a thing?

Sometimes the old mut be put to rest to start something new.

Scotland is a great country, and as part of a Nordic union they would prosper much more than under the guidance of Westminster.

It would be the best. God dammit I want it to happen.

yeah its made from somalian semen

Yes, unlike norwegian butter

Kinda itching to go pillage the cucks and help nationalists retake their sweden tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis
thelocal.se/20111219/38022

Don't count us in, we're cool with Russia for now

KOM DÅ

Someone redpill me on Norway's significance and why should i care for it

Sweden more like seaweed. Go back to the kelp Forrest you faggy aqua cunts.

Based Norway always knows the correct side of history to stand on.

Our navy is stronger than yours and so is our air-force. We have more manpower available and our military technology is way more advanced, also we're in an alliance with finland, the nation that would rape all other nordic countries in war.

99% white

Lots of oil money

Hot girls

We'll get there. Just have to push back the foreign invaders first and then free ourselves of the shackles imposed on us by the envious anglos following the end of WW2.

Shill. Get your 2 rubles.

>bragging about norway
>posting american made fighter jet

Your "navy" is probably a bunch of pink-haired men riding a large ocean dildo. Instead of fighting they'd rather suck Mohammad's cock.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_butter_crisis
>thelocal.se/20111219/38022
Thank you.

I tought it's just a multicultural shithole like any Scandi-country

This. In b4 NATO shills.

xDDDDD faggen cucks ebinn :DDD
t.australian shitposter
Please kill yourself you fucking waste of air.

Would you choose Scandinavistan countries instead of Russia?

>Scotland
>great country
>prosper

Is that you Nicola?

F35>gripen
Hk416>ak5
You dont even have frigates LOL

TOP KEK

Also you Norwegians should just go there to free them of what Merkel would call "Ny Svensk"... More like

Norway is not part of the EU. Norway would have to fight the whole EU.

I agree, I'm german-irish american. Ireland and Scotland should work with Norway in the oil fields.

It is time to genocide the anglo / jew unholy alliance.

Americans are about to crush the shit out of England. You watch and see what is coming soon... these anglo faggots have no clue of our agenda. Good... let them rot in their delusion.

F-35 is a meme and you dont have them in numbers. The HK416 and the Ak5 are the same strategically, theyre both rifles. Thing is our armies would use older weapons mainly, you would have the AG3 for most of your fighters and we would have the Ak4. Also why would we need a big frigate to defend the baltic belts when we have submarines and stealth corvettes??? We have more and better tanks than you, we have more and better AA systems, we have better arty and we would probably beat you so go back to your hole norwegian mountain troll.

The fuck is this thread.

Anglo Defense League Insta-Response.

gtfo

Oslo is, the rest is fine.

don't forget Russia

(you)

You couldt even find a russian sub with your entire navy

How are you suppose to win?

Aha, is Denmark multicultural like Sweden then?

Or you could just sit back and let Muslims do the work dumbass.

>Implying there ever was a russian sub

Min kung kan dänga eran kung.

Retarded example considering when they searched there probably was nothing there, and if they found anything what would they do?? It would be a shitshow to attack a russian sub any day of the week and your navy wouldnt fair any better, you have worse ASW equipment than us, especially now that we have gotten new submarine hunter helos. But keep shitposting as usual.

No, we're like 20% white and poor as dogshit.

And our slags are uglier that yours. Don't move here folks.

Ever heard of NATO you cuck? EU is not a military alliance.

Wew, pretty rare.

You do realise the Swedish Air Force is the only half acceptable part of the Swedish military, right?

Atleast i dont live in a sub tier country

Who else here team least cucked Scandinavian country.

Go Norway!

Denmark reporting in.

We can supply butter, do not listen to the propoganda of svensken.

sweden hate thread? sweden hate thread.
>they don't have brown cheese

Be careful for what you wish for, Sweden. You know who has the cheese slicers.

Lol....
Youll fumble by teamkillers vbefore your invasion begins,
All your companys will breivik eachother n shieet

Is Scotland considered a Nordic country? Aren't the people there more Celtic/Anglo than Nordic?

>Norway
>Airforce
>Navy

kek.

There is a reason Norwegian history is basically just taking turns being Denmark's or Sweden's bitch.

wtf I hate land now

>Is Scotland considered a Nordic country?
No.
>Aren't the people there more Celtic/Anglo than Nordic?
Yes.

I have no idea where this meme comes from except some viking settled there.

Are there at least some areas of Scotland where the vikings settled that still have some pure Nordic people

You post these threads every other fucking day and just change the country.

It's still not funny. Fuck off back to 9gag or whatever depraved cesspool you came from.

I LOVE NORWAY NOW
BAAAASED

I believe there are some villages and such, for example the Shetland islands are heavily nordic in heritage, afaik the norn language died out a while ago. They have become anglicized so whats the point of "muh heritage"?

It's a meme created by the SNP to seem they aren't just like the rest of the UK.

>whats the point of "muh heritage"

race matters, that's why

plebs, if rape ever becomes marketable the whole world should be afraid of Sweden, the mighty cuck nation.

Pretty much anyone could singlehandedly destroy Sweden in a week. Their military is only around 30k men

least expected but most interesting happening there would be