Americans think this looks mediterranean, they're obsessed with race yet they think this looks med...

Americans think this looks mediterranean, they're obsessed with race yet they think this looks med, pathetic if you ask me

Looks med to me

t. butthurt mednigger

damn... this what meds look like?

La Creatura...

looks like a paki to me

Looks like anative Spaniard to me

she's a mix between a semite and a negroid, nothing to do with meds.

>nothing to do with meds
Lmao, North Africans and Southern Europeans have tons of sub Saharan and Jewish admixture. Southern Italians and Portuguese on average have 5+% negro admixture. Plus spaniards have Berber and Arab blood

I'll have to agree with the Bong here, southern Italians are barely humans

>Americans think
stopped reading right there

so basically southern spanish/italian

she looks like a mexican princess or something

because you can't read? fuckin dumbtugal i swear

I can read, I'm friends with the president

>southern European shits whine when they're called white and say they're actually olive skinned
>then get buttblasted when you call them brown or say they look like Arabs
Why can't you snowflakes make up your fucking mind

You're right, north african berbers are white, but arabs are not, arabs are semites just like jews. I am a north african myself and this is not at all what we look like.

>berbers are white

what a self-hating cuck you are

It's true though, berbers are mediterenean caucasians. I'm not denying that I have some sub saharan blood in me, but I'm still mostly caucasian, which is white.

she's black though

caucasian= white is a muttmeme

berbers are not white and will never be, its a specific race with its own traits

A small minority of Berbers(Kabyle) are unironically white and could pass as native Europeans

She doesn't, she would look exotic here.

My god you are an embarrassment

they are not white ffs, they are just paler but have the typical berber face traits

>you're snowflakes because you recognize the fact that no flimsy american terms properly describe your ethnogenesis and phenotype
Neither white, nor black, nor brown, nor yellow. I'm sure the frenchie is just commenting on how retarded people are regarding Meds. If that thing's a Med then I'm a gook.

>its a specific race with its own traits

I completely agree, every race is unique, but I've been called that I look white by every single person I met. Berbers are pretty diverse anyway because of the constant invasions in the north african region.

I look pretty similar to this. How does this not pass off as white to you?

>I look pretty similar to this. How does this not pass off as white to you?
Facial structure. An albino black is not white. Looking European is mostly in the bone structure of the face. A tanned European still looks European

If your phenotype isn't that of a white person , by defenition you have some sort of a shade of brown as your skin color

where have you been called white?
how does she look white?

now im triggered i will post a white women so you can make the difference? can you see it? im really trying to open your eyes, im also berber and we are a colorful race, so stop believing bullshit its sad

caucasian doesn't equal white wtf

Just you know, at the barbaresque era Algiers had a total of 20k european slaves out of a total population of 100k at any time for more than a century, other north african cities had a little less.
Many of them converted or stayed there, the kabyle region was known for hosting many of them so one can say that this could be the origin of there whiteness

Give me a comparison to look at or at least explain to me further? Because I'm honestly confused. I've been lumped with arabs and white people many times, but mostly people call me white.

>where have you been called white?

in the US

>how does she look white?

The nose, the face, idk I'm not an expert but looks white to me. Also I know berbers and north africans in general are diverse and i'm not hating, i'm not saying ALL berbers are white, just that me specifically am white.

>tfw thinking of White cocks

Race isn't skin colour, I'm pale but I don't think of myself as white.

>in the US
by whom? Mexicans or Blacks?

This girl looks white , this one does not I think in this case it's the facial shape, the lips, the nose and the teeth that break the deal

open your eyes user, no europeans would think you're white, we have some similarities with euros but berbers you included will never be white, its like that

by other white people, surprisingly. I once told an old lady that I'm north african and she just looked at me shocked and said "you're white".

My lips are really thick, thicker than the ones in this pic, but apart from that I look identical to this. guess im not white then.

americans are mentally ill and think that African = black.

North Africans that go to the US and tick "African-American" as their """race/ethnicity""" get shat on because they're """""not really african"""""

They make an own category for us, which is MENA (middle east and north africa). We're considered separately from sub saharans and are lumped with arabs.

>Taking anything Americans say seriously

>I have some sub Saharan blood
Sorry mate, but one drops rule

but she looks exactly like a girl I know

this, unironically

I need a Muslim gf, like right now.

kek

wait no, she looks like her only in this picture because here her skin looks paler

are you from calabria?

im not white like the other person in this thread said, plus I looked up some of this stuff and it says berbers have some sub saharan genes in them. Idk it's not a topic I really know a lot about, because I've been led to believe since birth that I'm actually an arab. I didn't even know this race existed till now.

kek.

good post

honestly im just confused as fuck, i dont know what i am anymore.

you are human and a citizien of the world :)

ye of course, im not trying to say im racially superior to anyone, im not racist. im just confused like, what the fuck am i now, an arab, a berber, a white dude? like what do i call myself when someone asks me. i dont want to look like a complete moron when people ask me what race i am desu.

people ask what race you are...? you mean where you're from, right?

You'd be surprised at how obsessed US people are with race. I get constantly asked all the time "hey dude, what are arabs, are they white people, cause i read in some book that arabs were europeans". They constantly wanna know exactly what species you are, it's kind of cute. I also have to tick my race/ethnicity once I come into america, it's part of their system.

You are a nigger

thnx.

who fucking cares about races

Racists

Americans and Sup Forums does.

race and heritage is n.1 hobby of goblinos

but if I were in you I'd simply answer where I'm from.

What are you doing in Qatar?

I work here. As a kindergarten teacher, I love kids :)

Cara a qt!

This entire fucking board
>inb4 DUDE it's just ironic LMAO

Normal people

Nice desu, are you there for the long term?

Hehhehe. I see. I see. Looking for wives ;)

хeхe

It's a part of their system, it's literally unavoidable. I always just tell them where I'm from, but they like to go deeper and ask me what tribe I'm from (they see the whole african shit, so they think im from a tribe or something) and what language i speak etc.

also i had a conversation with a black american once that told me all white people in north africa are imposters and should leave, that all north africa was genocided by white people and claimed by them. I've never seen people have such a huge obsession with race and racial history till I came to america.

>north Africa is WHHHHIITTEEEE now let me immigrate to your country and install sharia law

solution: don't talk to amerisharts

nah, i just really love playing with kids. nothing makes me happier than seeing a child smile :3

ye, im here for 20 years.

Mediterraneans are moor shitskins
Morocco, Algeria and Libya are also meds.

>caucasian doesn't equal white
Wtf are you faggots on about?

They are arap subhumans

>mfw amerindiano is still shitposting after a whole year

Caucasian is mostly based on skull measurement while being white is based on the skin color and European heritage.

indians are caucasoid too, are they white raclette-chan?

But you could talk to one of the kids parents and agree on a price, right?;) Don't worry, I won't judge.

they're not bad people tho. i mean, if you take away their aggressive racism, they're pretty nice and kind people.

>but if I were in you I'd simply answer where I'm from.
Embarrassed of your Chinese heritage?

Would fucking heem any brown north African midget who had the audacity to speak to me

ye, nothing makes me happier than seeing a child smile after taking my big black dick.

everyone

The only difference between north africans and southern europeans is religion, and that will change in 30 years.

wtf how old are you ?

>European heritage.
Not necessarily
Some Afghanis and Pakis are white so I imagine some northern Indians are too.

>Americans think
How the fuck do you know what we think you retarded frog

But North Africa isn't converting to Christianity so quickly, user

now that's retarded

guys is quataranon a pedo?

t. rapefugee

23. Originally I wanted to be a psychiatrist but that stressed me out too much, so I just became a kindergarten teacher. Best decision I ever made

>wake up every morning to play with kids in the playground and see their innocent smile
>teach them so that the future generation doesnt end up fucked up

feels good

>midget

I'm 5'11.

t. Thiago Al-Cántara

>How the fuck do you know that we think

Fixed

I'm 6'2

>midget
North Africans can be quite tall m8

well you can find every berber group in this bic