twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's exceptional

It's perfect

t.

it's phenomenal

> greatugal

ALBERTO

poor

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Whatyouwannaknow?

they created brazil. thats all you need to know.

Nice country,land of great people like Alberto Barbosa,TSUnaldo and Éder

It's Spain's Marty Jannetty

We're Spain's Asterix

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the greatest country in the world

Preaty good if you don't practice the dark arts.

w-what happens if I practice the dark arts

Nothing

nothing good

Life is inevitable at the time of getting unavoidable, the people of the family all over the political circle of the other people leave the political affairs of other countries, according to the natural tone of the physical tendency and the world all over the world When it comes to the same row as the other countries of the world, when they arrive at the time of establishing a country one by another, you can explain the cause of the founding nation's reason, I can not help being aware of it and have to declare it to this.

Well good history, and culture, expanded european civilization across the world, nice quality of life. That's it.

Btw merry christmas from portugal!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gkz7uzaV7uY

Well put

It would be perfect if it weren't for the awful language.

Had a technological headstart so managed get some colonies and was relevantish for a while and then pretty much lost everything due to low manpower and been rotting in obscurity for eons.

People living in Ten Buddhas will have billions of gangsters each and every one at the same time, who will not be able to mobilize to give it to this. In other words, that meaning that the moral legislation is that which human beings themselves maintain their lives from their own self, seeking freedom and praying for happiness, others other than those which can not be treated any more Become The reason why the Government guards the government in order to stand up to the human race is to bring the satisfaction of the subjects of the government to the satisfaction of their subjects in the purpose of making this correspondence the consensus hard Let's say that for the first time the authority is truly authoritarian. Treatment of the government gypsies, when returning to this meaning, according to the rule, that is to say, transformation of this or something that has been destroyed, furthermore based on this great purpose this time, It stands on a new government that should keep people's safety happiness at ease as well as yielding a toll of justice for the people. Make sure to complete your remarks with this unanimous argument.

Their leader in civ 4 has a good little lute song.

I bet you have never listen, portuguese (european one)

youtube.com/watch?v=dvCWFkTQK64

>lute
It's meant to be a Coimbra Guitar cover of a Coimbra song (although they might have used a lute):

Coimbra Guitar:
youtube.com/watch?v=P_jU8knC5ns

Saudades de Coimbra original:
youtube.com/watch?v=79i2OuIpZI8

Thanks man. I love how that type of guitar sounds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrlXPS5FP04

Surprised Spain never tried to zerg rush it during its empire days.

Do you honestly think every single one of us is Alberto Barbosa? Do you even know who that man is? Do you know how pathetic you sound while saying that?
I mean. Look at you. It's like you can't even enter an argument due to your lack of cognitive capacities. But i'll forgive you this time, since it's always a good time to teach an ignorant sub-human about Portuguese history full of victory and greatness.
We were navigators, we brought new worlds to the world. We globalized the trade markets. We made an empire. We controled the world's economy.
But wait. Did you think we are moors? Let me blast you with some FACTS. Portugal has less than 0,35% muslims in its total population. We conquered our land by slaying moors, fact that is represented in our Glorious Flag, that brought glory to the mankind.
We represent the white race at its prime. And you can't deny that.
Back to the first question. No one knows who Alberto Barbosa is. Probably a normal portuguese human that worked his entire life to help Portugal shine again. He might fight to raise his children and show that AMERICA is a shithole.
Get down on your knees and praise to Portugal's greatness.

Oh, I thought you meant Civ V.
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFdUAZrrMw

Civ iv is indeed just a lute, you're right.

>

Said who?

youtube.com/watch?v=NgMUBy0XdHI

We did but it didn't work

roads suck, amirite?

Spain has never won a war that wasn't vs south american niggers

Well. They did fight the Moors.

Nice paiting, who is the autor?

>Carlos Alberto Santos
You just had to reverse search the image.

AQUI AO LUAR

AO PÉ DE TI, AO PÉ DO MAR

SÓ O SONHO FICA, SÓ ELE PODE FICAR

youtube.com/watch?v=YYrYtuphy6Y

Grande som

Ronaldo

Their women have thick mustaches.

poortugal

is that a pasta by a butthurt poortuguese?

t. Alberto Barbosa

They ruled a small state called Goa, which is unironically a good place.

t. Alberto Barbosa

> Anglo propaganda strikes again