If our country is in debt, then what good are our virtual numbers and paper money? Is money just a meme...

If our country is in debt, then what good are our virtual numbers and paper money? Is money just a meme? Does it have anything aside from artificial vaue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqAGeM-Lt2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the perfect image to accompany that post.

Fiat currencies are nothing but a social construct based on credibility and the promise of future economic growth (which ensures the country will be able to repay its debt / finance the circulating currency). If a currency loses its credibility, it loses its value.

you're both tilting the conversation, negatively. if you want to angrily iscuss fiat banking, it needs to be done with great marvel.

CARZ ON MARZ BITCH

>describing the one huge downside of fiat money is "tilting the conversation negatively"
is that some meme you learned from your cozy liberal arts school to shut up those meen intelligent people?

If money is just a meme, how the fuck is debt not a meme? Despite our huge debt, our currency is still some of the best in the world.

KATE IS BEST GIRL

Fiat money is made out of thin air and the jews are the ones doing it. You basically owe 21 trillion dollars to yourself which is going to crash future generations pensions, savings, investments and the jews

are going to walk free

>youtube.com/watch?v=LqAGeM-Lt2g

Your debt isn't real if you have a fuckhuge enough army that nobody can collect on it.
The USA figured this out a long time ago.

Debt is a meme.

here's a sp00ky fact: money = debt. if all debt in the world were resolved, all money would go back to the printing presses that printed it

max is, actually, but i'll give you credit for not saying chloe. obnoxious cunt

I have a silver dime here that says you're full of shit.

Money is the oil which lubricates the engine. The value is not intrinsic to the oil, but in the locomotion which the oil enables.

normies:the gameposting is the worst. I'd prefer an invasion of stormweenies

if you're not aware of the lack of FAMINE in todays world, you don't belong in a thread insulting (((fiat))).

This, if you are gonna rob a bank make sure you have the biggest and best gun.

Your debt as your money - just a meme. It cost absolutely nothing. In short - your curency system os circlejerking of money_printing_machine and your gov. It's amount of money not provided by marketable weight.
It's amount of money USA own to it's manufacturers and citizens.

You should say thanks to boomers :^)

In a way, yeah, money is debt.

I give you money for food. This is basically saying that society at large owes a debt to you for your contribution of food to me.

Money is societal IOUs you can refund for favors.

currency enforced via weaponry? where have i seen this fail before? hmmmmm

brb going to sell my house for a tulip