Man of Steel

>Man of Steel
>Dawn of Justice
>Wonder Woman

All of these movies have something to say, with real and relevant messages grounded in real life, unafraid to tackle the positives and negatives of our world and how these characters interact with it.

Why is marvel unable to make a single film with a relevant message or theme?

>Why is marvel unable to make a single film with a relevant message or theme?

What about setting differences aside and learning to work as a team?

why give a fuck about Marvel? If you have a message good for you, don't look for validation from comparing yourself to the competition, it just makes you look needy and pathetic.

Because they're afraid of committing to something that has risks. I would argue that Marvel's (and Disney's) creative business model is largely about risk-avoidance. They play it safe as well as they can.

>What about setting differences aside and learning to work as a team?

Typical Disney/Pixar shit. Leave that to cartoons.

Iron Man
>You can become a better person

Captain America
>Always fight for what you believe in

Thor

Avengers
>Learning to work as a team

Guardians of the Galaxy
>You can become a better person and learn to work with a team

Ant-Man

Dr. Strange

I have noticed a repetition

Because FOX does the risky shit with Marvel's characters, so MCU does it's 'family friendly' stuff. It's a smart move.

Also, stop fucking comparing the two you dumb fuck company war Sup Forumseddit faggot.

>with real and relevant messages grounded in real life
how is "the power of love can stop war" a real and relevant message?

I got it on mos and ww but what was the message on bvs?

But they literally just made a movie where they couldn't set differences aside and works as a team. Marvel's MO will always be about heroes squabbling with each other.

kek this
all the shittiest b movies have a "message" too that doesn't mean they're any god

It's a revenge tragedy.

Wasn't that the message of BvS?

Martha

piss jars was the message of BvS

That is a relevant message for an 8 year old.

What the DCEU films say about morality and identity are things most people do not learn until well into adulthood.

Set aside your differences and work as a team is something your teacher tells you to do when you get randomly paired with someone on a science project.

>console wars
Man, I feel pretty amazing when I think I'm able to enjoy things without doing this.

There was not one singular message. The movie and its direction was so dense that each character's arc represented a profound idea on its own.

BVS was less "singular message" and more about "deconstructing the very core of man's psyche down to it's primordial inception"

Compare a fortune cookie (Marvel) to the works of humanity's great philosophers (BvS)

Man is still good.

>Sup Forums tries to convince everyone that DC is redpilled
>best movie stars a Jewess and isn't even directed by Snyder
What the fuck happened?

>That is a relevant message for an 8 year old.
>What the DCEU films say about morality and identity are things most people do not learn until well into adulthood.

So the point is that the MCU knows their audience

#NotAllMen

if only zack's daughter held out a bit longer. it might have saved her

Sorry your movies suck.

>All of these movies have something to say

>STOP INVINCIBLE SON
>MARTHA
>I haven't seen it but it probably has some shitty line like, "I AM NO MAN"

she was a hapa. it was in her genes to off herself

This. It's a shame Disnigs can't comprehend these films. I got it on my first watch.

It's me or this looks like classic Rogue's (Xmen) pose holding the head of a sentinel

>>Man of Steel
>>Dawn of Justice
>>Wonder Woman
all of these movies are vapid garbage

>shitting on capeshit by propping up another capeshit
hur hur KINO KINO KINO

For years, I never understood how niggers could possibly join gangs for the purpose of killing other niggers. Why wouldn't they ban together as degenerates against a world that deplores them?

I have the same questions about capeshitters

Just watched Man of Steel, how can anyone like this trash?
>snaps villian's neck after millions dying and is the last of his race
>next scene is quipping with a general about his cape

man of steel's message was stupid, superman commits genocide to this entire race by destroying the genesis chamber

then he snaps zod's neck

WW's message is the power of love, which is one of the most generic messages ever

if you seek a "message" from any superhero movie you are the cancer. they're popcorn movies

Is Wonder Woman herself bulletproof?

>stating what happens in the movie
>criticism

Seems like you're too dumb for it

It's a superhero movie for children. Get some taste

The worst part is.......all the woman sitting around me gigling at the dumb jokes.

>characters completely disregard developments for no reason besides to die off later the entire movie
>hurr durr ur dumb

t. retard who laughs at memes

Man of Steel has Zod and his team go batshit and try to kill the person they thought might know where their MacGuffin is, just so Snyder can stage a tiresome 90 minute brawl in Smallville.

Dawn of Justice has Lex go through an elaborate plot to frame Superman for a crime no one in his right mind could think he committed, just so he could kill a senator to do something it turns out he could have done anyway.

Marvel might be less ambitious, but at least most of their are competently made.

>I have the same questions about capeshitters

but we're already on top of the world

>What the DCEU films say about morality and identity are things most people do not learn until well into adulthood.

>MoS
>Just let your dad die when you have the power to save him.
>Struggle and brood as a petty asshole before you are inevitably forced to "find yourself" and get off your ass and actually help people, because your father was a total idiot and raised you poorly.
>Destroy the livelihood of everyone around you if it means you can murder the bad guy that hasn't even directly killed anyone.

>BvS
>When someone is angry with you, just turn violent and beat the shit out of them without listening to what they have to say.
>Pray to god that your mom's have the same name to deus ex machina the scenario so that you can learn to sorta work with others to:
>Needlessly kill yourself to beat a giant invincible space alien that you were too stupid to prevent from being made by a clearly insane retard.

>WW
>Leave your island haven to fight in a human war so that you can leave humanity behind for nearly a century and go back to your island haven until you inexplicably leave it so you can take part in DC's CU.

Such heady philosophical themes. I only wish Socrates and Plato were still alive today so that they could bask in this majesty of kinographic brilliance.

lol Marvel BTFO