Is self defense an inherent right if there is a right to life?

Is self defense an inherent right if there is a right to life?

if someone has a right to something, then it is by definition immoral to take it from them without consent. so yeah, i'd say it's a pretty safe bet that violence in defense of morality is ok

Murdering people becauae they have a different sexual lifestyle or gender you don't like is not self defense.

I'm defending myself from AIDS which compromises my life.

If everyone in the world was gay, life would cease to exist. Killing them all would be moral in that case.

Aids is not a threat to you unless you are purposely puttig yourself at risk. In other words the guy putting his dick in your ass has your consent to do so. If he doesn't have consent the it's a rapist you would be fearing not the aids virus.

If everyone in the world was gay then you would be too and would not mind it.

no way, I ain't no faggot

>Everyone

Your word not mine

>Implying the gays aren't putting their AIDS semen and blood into foods, beverages, and public restrooms
Next thing you know you have the AIDS.

There are no inherent rights. They are just a fairy tale to give people some peace of mind.

Just because you would go gay if everyone else was doing it, doesn't mean I would.

Now you're just being asinine

What I am saying is if by the law of the nation there is a right to life then it also means you have the right to self defense. I'm not saying that it has always been and will always be inherent that people have the right to life.

And you're being gay.

I assume you're talking about the use of lethal force while defending yourself, since beating up someone whos trying to assault you but not killing them isn't violating anyone's "right to life".

If that's the case, why wouldn't it be? You have the right to life just as much as your attacker, the difference is that you're not also trying to take it from anyone else. He forfeited his "right to life" when he tried to take it from other people.

A right to life meaning all people not born have the right to sue dumb fuck.

>He forfeited his "right to life" when he tried to take it from other people.
No, actually he didn't. No judge or jury is going to buy this.

Yeah, he did. No judge or jury is going to buy this.

Ftfu

>This implies they fuck your ass

you forfeit your right to life when you commit an offensive act against another. Just hope you come out on top.

OP said someone else living with AIDS is violating his right to live.

I really hope you guys are just pretending.

|
|
|
|>
|
|
|
|
|

>No, actually he didn't. No judge or jury is going to buy this.

Even here in leafland, when people kill others in self defense, while it typically entails nightmarishly drawn-out court proceedings, in the end both judges and juries have a history of siding with the accused that their use of force was justified.

This is why so many states in the the US have castle doctrine and stand your ground laws; you fucked up when you tried to harm someone else, so don't come crying the the police or expect the state to bail you out when things don't go your way.

I'm pretending to be gay, but you're not.

Who gave you the idea that you have a right to life?

Nature/the universe doesn't give a shit if you live or die bud.

A nations law, this has nothing to do with the lawlessness of nature.

>Who gave you the idea that you have a right to life?
the french.

its our basic human right, along with the right for freedom and the right for property.

Lol faggot

Self defence is a biological imperative. It transcends the notion of 'rights'. All sentient beings have a survival instinct and defend their life at all costs. Why should it be different for sapient beings?

>You have to let somebody kill you or put yourself at a massive disadvantage while in a life or death situation.
>nordic """""civilization"""""