Who is the best Star Trek character, and why is it Data?

Who is the best Star Trek character, and why is it Data?

*blocks your path*

Just watched the TNG episode "The Game". That scene where the crew finally forces the gadget on Wesley, and a minute later Data walks onto the bridge like a total badass...

Best ENT character coming through...and in top 5 throughout all series.

Literally who?

Charles Tucker III "Trip". If you haven't watched Enterprise yet, it's surprisingly good. At least better than Voyager.

>watched enterprise yet
>yet

Heh

*shapeshifts your path*

I really like Dr. Crusher
Not completely sure why

Hottest character for sure, at the very least
Characterization was actually pretty good in ENT

>Who is the best Star Trek character

The Doctor

>Hottest character

Puh-leeze

There is no contest.

he is the worst character actually

*rapes your waifu*

>implying my Trek waifu isn't in TOS

Computer . . end program.

/thread

I see your Barclay and raise you a Dr. Moriarty

Still find it interesting that the best Moriarty performance wasn't in a Sherlock Holmes adaptation

Oh? The best? How many Moriarty performances have you consumed, then? Please list and categorise by stage, live action feature film, live action television broadcast film, live action television series, live action cable film, live action cable television series, live action streaming service film, live action streaming service series, radio play, audiobook, animated feature film, animated television broadcast series, animated cable film, animated cable television series, animated streaming service film, and animated streaming service series, and include the time and date of release as well as the time and date when you consumed them and your relative ranking of each property.

Ok this is gonna take me several days please keep the thread bumped

The correct answer is Garak.

BARCLAY IS NOT FOR BULLYING

If garak was so smart why didn't he stop the obsidian order from getting annihilated?

>Not Count Jim "Thighs" Moriarty

They exiled him, why would he help them?

Anyways it was a fucking changeling who got them killed in the first place. Garak was just along for the ride

How can Data be in charge of anything, let alone hold a position in Starfleet? With the amount of times he "malfunctioned" if he were a human he'd have been long institutionalized as a schizo or hanged for treason.