twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gal will never spank you for being a straight white male

>white

>you will never have a better ass than a walking skeleton

I wanna spank that faggot's ass

They're both Jews.

>ywn be her goy toy

I was talking about me

Kek gal loves that shirt. Didn't she wear it to comic con 2 years ago?

Blew my fucking mind when I found out Pine was one of them too. Is Ben Affleck the only white actor in hollywood who isn't Australian

Makes it look like she has breasts

>Muslims
>Australians
>white

pretty sure this pic was taken during comic-con

Chris Pine

Jew Score:

I2
O1
K3

Home
Surprise Me!
Search

About the Score
Suggestion Box
FAQ
August 26, 1980 —
Some of us here at JONJ used to be really big Star Trek fans. Why 'used to be'?

It wasn't because the shows got progressively worse (though they did) or that the movies became unwatchable (though they were). It wasn't because we preferred the bright colors and fully haired captains of the 60s to the bald and the drab of today (well, the 1990s anyway).
No, it was something that occurred rather suddenly really, mostly due to two factors.
1. A remarkably creepy freshman year roommate.
2. The lack of Jews.
The roommate requires more explanation than we're willing to give. And we admit the Jews thing seems a little random. But you see, in the original series there were dynamic, exciting, top of the line Jews — Nimoy and Shatner (aka, Kirk and Spock for those of you who were too busy getting laid in high school to enjoy high quality science fiction television). And that made us feel comfortable in our own, nerdy Jewish-ness. We didn't have to be dorks all our lives — we could be grand heroes full of vim and vigor and all the necessary je ne se quois to save the universe and get the girl.
And then there were none.
Fitting then, perhaps, that the first time we liked a new Star Trek adventure was the recent film, which happened to up the Jew Quotient (JQ?) quite a bit. Chekhov is played by the previously profiled Anton Yelchin. Winona Ryder cameos as Spock's mother. And wouldn't you know it, the new Captain Kirk himself, Chris Pine, is of Jewish descent (on his mother's side).
It's almost enough to get us all giddy about Star Trek again. Y'know, barring any encounters with bizarre, tighty-whitey-and-nothing-else wearing, Klingon speaking roommates.

There are my stretch pants

;_;

Well jeeze man, her spindly granny hands would slice through your soft, supple butt like a steak knife through veal.

Why does Gal look so... 80s? Is Israel behind the times?

I feel sorry for the moderates of Iran too.

>Captain's Log, star date 91971.55. It appears the USS Enterprise has crash landed on Oyvey II, a planet full of unintelligent life forms that worship Goddesses of Jewish origin. These women enslave men and perform acts of sexual nature to their prey. We can only hope our men will make it out alive.

hateful, rat faced

It's over pajeet, you've lost. She's literally /our gal/ now

Your Gal, faggot. I was on a date a few weeks back with a big tittied bitch but I had to drop her once I found out her heritage. I should have guessed, she did the same squinty rat face when she smiled

>dropping a big titted Jewess
What's wrong with you?

long gal is long

She was already super clingy and I didn't want to have to eventually meet her family

her butt is cute

>licks your asshole clean

>ywn feel that tongue on your foreskin
feels bad man

Cut it off like a good little Goyim first

Who's the tranny spanking Chad?
It looks like she's responding to the hormones very well.

cute! CUTE!

>not liking jewesses
Why are marvel fans such homos?

>Supporting parasites
Why are DCucks such globalist, well, cucks?

the head of Marvel is literally this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Perlmutter

I'm sick of capeshit but I loved that. Fuck the jews though.

how is she so cute bros?

And yet Wonder Woman is the movie where we see a Jewish female lead kill and subdue a literal ubermensch.
They could not have been any more transparent unless they gave the general a Hitler mustache.

Holy fuck

Who wore them better?

>You will never help Gal commit atrocious crime against the Palestinians. Why live?

Why are Mods deleting Gal threads today?

Someone give the link to the site that rates how Jewish movies are. I want to see how well Wonder Woman did.

>tfw you will never be her shrunken foot slave

I would settle for being her regular sized foot slave tbqh

Well I'd 'settle' for that too, sure