Is there a manlier villain in television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYT5k_HmmFU
youtube.com/watch?v=8glJr3np5ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*leans back*

FUCK

*walks away with a lean*

I laughed way too hard at this

LMASKUSUMN

He's a queer, right?

Yes there is

whoops forgot pic

Damn is that from the uncensored Blu-ray?

Who the hell is that? A bitch?

HOLY YUM-YUMS-YUMMY

My favorite episode this season, and maybe of the series, is when he makes Carl spaghetti and then teaches him how to do all sorts of manly stuff like shaving his beard.

Negan is a real man and Rick is legitimately an embarrassing cuckold.

He's a bad leader. Because he's so insane he immaculateness everyone that follows him as they're afraid of getting their heads bashed in. He should encourage fist fighting not kill anyone who speaks out against him.

You better be a chick.

Yeah,each and every villain healthy enough to stand up straight, stupid.

>legitimately an embarrassing cuckold.

What do you think cuckold means?

He's raising the child of another man who fucked his wife.

In the old sense, cuckold meant that you were raising a black child of some man that fucked your wife.

Rick is a weak cuck.

isnt morgan pretty beefy normally? why does he look cancer thin in this?

>isnt morgan pretty beefy normally?
pro-tip: he was wearing a muscle suit in Watchmen

The episode about Eugene's autistic adventures with Negan and the Saviors was by far the most kino episode of this season

reddit

He lost 40lbs for a role separate from TWD.

oh im a dumbass sorry, but it fits his face better imo

>Kino
Fuck off.

Raising a child is weak.
In a world where survival means killing.
He takes on extra responsibility.literaly defends the defenseless. A fucking baby.
What would you do? Kill the baby? You wouldn't be a cuck that way.
>But black people have sex and I don't.
Dude was in a coma,how many girls did you like that got fucked while you shit posted? 100% that's how many.

I was fooled by that. Whish I never new.
Also I wear a muscle suit everywhere.
Still can't get a gf because constantly out of breath and sweat pours out of my wrist and ankle seems.
/fit/ lied.
I'm going to /o/ and gonna buy a jap car.

Get a Corvette like Negan.

Did he drive the pace car?
No way. He just had a great seat at the Indy 500.
Thanks for the pic.

Indy 500
That's 2000 Vin Deisel lifes.

>Villain
Why? what did he do wrong?

Negan is a better leader than you may believe. His primary flaw and the one that will lead to his undoing is his inability to see dessension in his own ranks. Wisecrack analyzes is better than I can. I'll put up the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=BYT5k_HmmFU

youtube.com/watch?v=8glJr3np5ig

why are you writing like that?

the fucked up Negan so bad,
he looks like an old dude who hangs around bookstores and corners stores minding some stinky dog, while combing his greasy hair. He literally looks like he smells like BO and stale tobacco mixed with dog shit, oh and he is also a vegan who wont shut up about his fasting fad diet even though its made his leather jacket hang of his shoulders like a spooky skeletal. He is not quite as cool as he thinks he is and constantly over reaches socially thinking he is charismatic but simply comes across as creepy or molesty.

What would you have done in this situation?

So how far does someone has to go until Rick said fuck it and got everyone killed? What if Negan had said

>"Suck my dick or everyone dies"
>"Your son sucks my dick or everyone dies"
>"Fuck you son in the ass or everyone dies"

How far could he have gone with it?

>qt's that need to get BLACKED

How come Sup Forums never talks about this waifu? I swore she was like 22-23 but then I look it up and she's 17 now meaning 15-16 while filming.

Don't watch this show so there's probably an explanation, but I find the immaculate leather jacket a tad jarring.

yes

>yfw they have Rick kill Negan instead of capture him

Don't know as I gave up on this steaming pile of shit of a show a few seasons but I can tell you they made him look like a fucking fag.

A sash and a girls jacket???? Really? This guy looked like the biggest fucking badass ever in Watchmen and now it's like they've actually tried to make him look as pussy as possible.

I want to lick those

>TWD
>killing viewer bait

No such thing as single womyn in wd universe
>rick got my wife's sonned by fucking cunt and more alpha mate family preferred