BREXIT HAS KILLED ALL HUMANS FOREVER

Shit guys, we fucked up, turns out this is the apocalypse, Stephen Hawking has said that the human race will end because of brexit.
/humans/ BTFO

unilad.co.uk/politics/stephen-hawking-warns-brexit-attitudes-could-kill-off-human-race/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/29/stephen-hawking-brexit-wealth-resources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQCQECpRyqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha yeah

this motherfucker died years ago and they just wheel him out to press their agenda via an ''intellectual''

think about it, how would you even know he died, he's basically a robot at this point

He is dead

this is just a media scam to scare the public

I strongly believe that Hawking's computer became sentient years ago and has been using him as a puppet ever since.

shit this thread again ?

the anons already told before that is the jews that control is voice

I don't trust his creepy robot voice.

Look I respect hawking, he's truly a brilliant autiste.

But like any autiste he has no understanding of politics and society, he only cares about his craft.
Like when the roman soldiers busted into the palace residences of Syracuse to take archimedes, but he didn't care the city was being raided, and was drawing diagrams on the floor.

It makes me wonder why hawking is suddenly commenting so much on society, he never gave a fuck before.

He' a normal, able-bodied actor that pretends to be a Dalek. There is no ruse so low that would make the beady eyed Eternal Anglo turn his piggy nose up in disgust.

I am starting to dislike this guy more and more. Why is he trying to make political comments? It´s not like i take computer seriously

> Anglo anglo-posting

I don't know who is angloing who anymore!!

The original is dead. The guy in the news these days is an impostor.

It's all a ruse. All of it.

tl;dr
>oy vey these dumb selfish brits dont want the wealth they create be given away to ungrateful foreigners! how dare they!
>humanity is surely dommed! how can earth possibly survive!

> this is what leftists actually believe

turns out we are the revolutionaries and they are the conservative reactionaries

>UK flag
>angloposting on a brexit thread
This is getting confusing

i thought he only knows stuff about stars n shiet?
since when is he an expert in foreign politics?

He is losing interests in physics as he realizes there is not truth.

Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS, FRSA (Listeni/ˈstiːvən ˈhɔːkJŋ/; born 8 January 1942) is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the (((University of Cambridge)))

>(((University of Cambridge)))

You don't have to be as autistic as Hawking to figure this out, user. Universities have been heavily leaning to the left after women infiltrated them.

hawking is a liberal retard who was butthurt no one liked him so he used affirmative action to get a phd then made his own god damn field of study so no one could question him

> mfw all his theories are conjectures AT BEST

> b... but he changed human life forever!
> what do you mean he didn't invent the PC?

wtf i hate brexit now

Hawking is a physicist. A physicist. We shouldn't be taking his word on politics more than we would take the word of a civil engineer on politics or a medical doctor. He is a brilliant man, but only retards treat intelligence like some linear "Stat" and he has little experience with politics, or at least, we have no reason to believe that he would.

Honestly Brexit ending humanity is a bit far fetched,hes just salty about his EU funding shekels

The poor guy just wants to do physics, that's literally everything he has. Without physics he has nothing.

The leftist liberal university staff threatens to kick him off or cut his funding if he doesn't say what they tell him to. Of course he has no choice but to obligate.

Then why does Sup Forums expect their words on politics to be taken more seriously?

>Steven Hawking is a very smart physicist
>Every body knows this and accepts him for this
>He says something in politics even though he has jack shit to do with politics
>Everybody takes this to heart

I get that it might be a fairly smart opinion due to his IQ and all that good stuff, but why would you take it so seriously? For all you know he could be talking out of his ass.

We do? Shit, I better get in line.

Who is that spaz looking mother fucker and why should I give a shit what he has to say?

don't be selfish, goy
be a good Christian
share the wealth

This is true. Some of the most brilliant physicists/scientists at my university haven't got a clue about what's going on in the news.

Their opinion should be taken the same as any random man on the street.

When he went to Cambridge they had segregated colleges.

What are you talking about? This is just a place where people have "discussions" about politics.

You know its bad when they get a mong to do some fucking. fearmongering.

He can't even wipe his own ass.
Why would anyone listen to him.
His body is probably controlled by an AI.

>British flag
wat

Friend on mine said it probably all started with a prank. They just wheeled him out with a voice box that someone else was speaking through just to make him look smart by saying crazy ass shit.

Reminder that this man is a hack. He got btfo by Leonard Susskind on literally everything astronomical. He even finally admitted it a few years ago.

But Susskind doesn't have le sad story about being a cripple so he is unknown outside the profession.

Stephen Hawking is just salty because everything he has ever worked on has basically since been replaced with better, more complete, hypothesis.

I repeat. Stephen Hawking has contributed nothing of value to science.

Kind of sad.

The guy lost his body and now he's losing his mind.

Not even a good robot. He's basically hooked on phonics now.

That's pretty much the nail on the head though. Normalfags all praise him and quote him because of some twisted handicap fetish that is prevalent in the general population.

He did some work on black holes. Nothing of value came of that work.

>Shilly
>Troll
>Idiot
>Cum guzzler
>Imagrant
>Eats crack
>Slurps cock
>Sleeps in a bacon blanket

Good. The human race fucking sucks. I hope dinosaurs get another shot

I could listen to a computerized gimp globalist, or this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=uQCQECpRyqw

Do you also sleep with a velociraptor waifu?

>this

Plus none of his "theories" are scientifically proven. He's just making shit up and people are nodding their heads because they don't want to offend the retard.

Cant spell fearmongering without mong....or nigger senpai.

Because this is a board about POLITICS where people interested in POLITICS can go to talk about POLITICS and learn about POLITICS.

It's got a pretty right-wing slant to it, but at the very least, the moderation is neutral, better than some places.

Anyway, people talk about politics here. They learn. People say dumb shit, get corrected, and stop. Most people don't get that kind of feedback.

He's really salty to be seperated from EU grant shekels.

Grant for what? Drafting more incomplete self defeating hypotheses?

For science goy.
You wouldn't understand, you're not a genius theoretical phycisist.

>our bants end up destroying civilisation

RULE BRITTANIA

Stick to physics, nigger, leave politics and societal attitudes to people who can wipe their own ass.

>voting against immigration "prioritizes money and possessions"

Aren't 100% of immigrants and refugees coming here because they want more money and possessions?

FOR FUCK SAKE Sup Forums! You fucking ruined everything, brexit was just a meme, it wasn't meant to happen!
Now we are all fucking dead .
If we are lucky kek will save us at least, although we don't deserve it.

Is anything remotely charming just a hoax???

I skimmed it, but:

>stop caring about money
>muh money for dem research programs

Besides that, isn't that what countries exist for in the first place? The reason we have borders is so we can have wealth and support our own population which can generate more wealth within our borders.

Also, wasn't "muh economy" one of THE biggest arguments of the remain camp?

How is Stephen now going to blame the leave camp for "prioritizing money and possessions" when supposedly the Brexist was going to tank the economy?

Daww, did Cameron not write you a cheque for your shilling and now May isn't interested?

Always get the money up front, "genius".

Scientists shouldnt be in the business of speaking politics

its not economy, its money
the leave camp prioretized the self while the remain camp prioratized the country.

In general, how does "tanked economy" not equate with "less money for individuals"?

Also I think it's more like the leave camp prioritized the country while the remain camp prioritized the EU.

>Unilad
>The Guardian

surprisedface.jpg

muhfuggin NWO

You have to consider what individuals get less money, not just "people get less money" in general. It doesn't work like that.

Homeowners may see equity fall on their houses (which has needed to happen for a while) due to speculation on less demand, then eventually- less demand. That's obviously a downside, but at the same time it can encourage a lot of domestic investment into the housing market for new home buyers who previously couldn't buy a home in the previous real estate environment.

>It doesn't work like that.
Yes it does.

A tanked economy in general leads to less money for the population at large.

>tell me one thing man has done that affects your life right now

Seems like once you hit a certain level in terms of IQ, it starts to adversly affect your common sense.

Who cares about this cripple cuck anyway? Space is a waste of fucking time and money, They have already proven the nearest planet similar to earth is light years away so we will never get there and mars is a Pipedream.

Space is a scam.

Overrated scientist talks about shit he knows nothing about, and cucks will follow it.

How is he still alive and why does he encourage dangerous theocracy spreading over the globe?

I remember reading his books. They were shit to be honest. Nearly no substance at all and petty excuses for not believing in God.

So glad not to be an atheist anymore. Even if I'm still a degenerate.

Let the sun never set on earth ever again if it sets on you.

>He also revealed how the Brexit vote could have a negative effect on the availability of funding and grants for important research like he has carried out.

Oh Stephen... Researching how black holes fart is not exactly what i would call 'important'.

I would really appreciate it, if he simply went back to calculating stuff and shut up about everything else.

look boys a rare!

>a man trapped in his own mind has a skewed understanding of the world

color me surprised

>So glad not to be an atheist anymore. Even if I'm still a degenerate
>Let the sun never set on earth ever again if it sets on you.

You're such a cancerous piece of shit that I am reeling.
>theist
>muh degeneracy
>petty

Is this a new and advanced form of Judeic shilling?

>Isle of Man
You need more books.

>USA
You need to teach logic in schools again

We need to get rid of our public schooling system period. Home schooled kids here are far more educated and have read many more books. Also they're much more prepared to face the world in general.

So I can agree with you there.