Why hasn't she been in any movies recently?

Why hasn't she been in any movies recently?

Non-stop bulking to get revenge on shit-talkers like us.

Can't film a biography of Ahnold while he's still alive

STRONG LIKE TO FIGHT

she became a fridge

She is the movies now. Her wrestling name is The Big Screen

She was gonna do an animated Snow White movie but it was fat shaming so the social media slammed her and she went into defensive mode

>it was fat shaming

What does that even mean? How does a cartoon do that?

What if Snow White wasn't beautiful?
>compares a short, fat Snow White without makeup who can't fit in heels next to a tall, skinny Snow White in heels and makeup
SJWs thought they meant short and fat was body shaming.

So the snow white in her movie was supposed to be a pudgy chick or what? I still don't get it.

Yeah.
People got mad about it.

Wouldn't snow white being fat be what SJWs wanted? Also if she wasn't beautiful the queen would have never come after her thus ruining the plot.

She'd still be white and White. Double white. They'd never be pleased

Damn! Chloe looks like that?

They are mad because the line "What if Snow White were not beautiful" and showing a fat Snow White. Like implying fat are ugly people.

wtf this is the real pic

Is this photoshopped? I can't tell anymore with Chloe

you showed me that mexican kid at my mothers funeral I would piss myself laughing

may his deportation be quick and easy

Can someone PLEASE hook me up with an unaltered Chloe pic? I'd really appreciate it

Yes

Here you go user...

Sorry no, I posted an edit by mistake,here's the original.

got damn she hot
fuck the haters, let them enjoy their 'blacked/bbc' threads. homos.

i'll take chloe any day

Whoops forgot pic

>that god damn face

Every time

Shes taking you user

FAKE. Here's the original.

both LIARS

>“What if Snow White was no longer beautiful and the 7 Dwarfs not so short?”
>While Moretz, 20, condemned the marketing of the film, she defended the movie’s plot. “The actual story is powerful for young women and resonated with me. I am sorry for the offense that was beyond my creative control,” she said.
>Holliday, whose birth name is Ryann Maegen Hoven, wasn’t pleased when she saw the poster. “How did this get approved by an entire marketing team? Why is it okay to tell young kids being fat = ugly?” she tweeted to her nearly 62,000 followers Tuesday.
>The glamourous model hit back at netizens who claimed being overweight was unhealthy. “So? you still shouldn't be using marketing to show a fat women as undesirable. Get new material-It's lazy & not true/damaging to girls,” she wrote to one person.

This picture will never not be perfect

she was never attractive

Nobody can stop her now.

I love the subtle ones. I genuinely can't tell the difference between the subtle shoops and the real pictures of her anymore.

what did she mean by this?

She was before the testosterone got to her

yeah have not seen her

>starts to look like shit
>trashes the advertisement of your own movie
>no smart agent to keep her fit and her mouth shut
>had 10 boyfriends
>already giving the impression of a 35yo washed up whore at age 20
JUST
by the way, pic is not photoshoped