>it's a US Office is vastly inferior to UK Office episode

Just watching S4 actually, then this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=37-QvIvEFCE

>it's a everything has to be about jim episode
stop looking at the camera you goofy looking fuck

>It's an American adaptation episode

Most reddit intro of The Office?
youtube.com/watch?v=mfokPqeSNcw

yeah yeah, most american adaptations are weak, but the Office is actually much better than the UK version, anyone who disagrees is trying to appear smart because "hurr british superiority". shameless is also better in the american version

>it's another "Michael somehow gets a girlfriend" subplot

Do Americans really invite all their co workers that they make fun of to theor wedding?

that happens like twice in the entire show

yes, we bond over our mutual hatred of yuropoors

In America after high school/college and you are working, you have to give up all your friends since you don't have time to have friends anymore. It's understandable that's who'd they invite to the wedding.

I can think of 6 different girlfriends Michael gets

>fucked her 17-year-old assistant

Is Jan /ourgirl/?

Whhat's the Jenna situation? Has she tried to kill Emily Blunt yet?

Sorry, but you're wrong. UK Office is one of the GOAT comedies, US office doesn't even compare.

On insta, I saw that she painted egg cartons today. She's hanging on by a thread.

i think the show would have been better with a laugh track. And a big snare joke roll whenever Jim looked at the camera

>its a le funny awkward british people show

>have a Jim/Pam type relationship with co-worker
>we have lots of inside jokes
>we make fun of our other co-workers
>we playfight with each other
>I eventually ask her out
>she says no

It's because I'm not black, isn't it?

>it's a most americans can't even understand the words from british office actors mouths episode
It's like two different languages for us.

gotta do something to fill those lonely krasinski-less days

user....you friend-zoned yourself.

No you should have made your move earlier.

She values your friendship more that if things go bad, its over.

Lesson for next time.

>it's a Tim removes his mic, goes for it for the first time in his life and gets rejected episode

well you should be sticking to your own kind moulignon

I have a Creed in my office. I'm pretty sure he's a serial killer

>it's a what the fuck does he see in Dawn anyway episode

Jan, Holly, bar chick, Pams mum.. Who else?

I-I have been summoned.....

Non-jennaposters.... you are like ants to me

>there are black people on Sup Forums now

reread that post

If you're going to larp, why not larp as an OP alpha? I don't see the problem

i just got btfo

At least you replied and admitted it. When I realize I make a mistake like that, I close the tab and wait a couple hours until I dare venture back

Carol the real estate agent. Can't think of anyone else though.

>its a poor american remake of a quality british series series

I can't remember if bar chick is the one he had an affair with but if not then that one

His real estate agent

Also tara

>childhood is idolizing Jim
>adulthood is realizing he's the cringiest character

Kill yourself. They can't even be compared. the U S version is inferior in all regards, and overstays its welcome.

>it's a "Carell becomes a producer and forces the writers to write Michael as a loveable goof by threatening to leave" episode

I knew what this was going to be
It's the only part I skipped when I rewatched recently

>go at it early, haven't built a friendship, find out the other person is super horrible and you don't actually like them
>wait until friendship is established, be good friends, don't want to ruin friendship

Your advice is shit, it creates a impossible choice for the guy you replied to. You have to be friends but be open about making it romantic. That way you can build the friendship and you both agree that you're willing to date. So the friendship is always partially romantic. And there can be no "I value friendship" bullshit because you both knew where it cold go all along.

I don't get it

Michael was a creep for the first two seasons. When Steve Carrel got big and the show was doing well, he forced them to change Michael into a big kid instead of a sleazy used car salesman type.

I suppose
Part of that could be character development. Several characters made an effort to make michael less autistic

>wanting to hear Ricky Jervais in any compacity

I like both. The UK version was more realistic. The US version was easier to digest because they made the boss likeable, despite his flaws.

yes or no?

No. The should make dog food out of her.

haha, dude you should just kill yourself

Somehow, I'm still attracted. Indian girls have a weird effect on my dangling baguette

yeah that was her, and Carol of course as others have mentioned...

Who is Tara? Also does the concierge count even though it was a one night stand?

>implying Ricky Gervais' character is better than Michael Scott
Michael Scott is a lovable idiot, Gervais is just a dumb prick. Gervais does too much condescending snarky comedy for his own good.

she's pretty decent when she slims down, i guess, but she has a winning personality.

also, kelly best side character. only redditors think creed is superior

>Indian girls have a weird effect on my dangling baguette

i have this too and idk where it comes from

I know something else that's overstaying its welcome.

>they made the boss likeable

Michael getting away with progressively stupider shit just made me hate him more as the series went on.

Office era? Yes.
Especially the early seasons with the short hair? Hell yes.
Now? Maybe.

Only a redditor would like quirky obsessive Indian gf. Crazy old white dude is more of a patrician's style

fuck off quirky obsessive indian gfs are best gfs

>implying you would know
I wouldn't deny the opportunity to have one, either, it's just that Creed is a better side character. They used him well, in poignant but small doses so he doesn't get old.

>You cannot say "I was raped" and expect all of your problems to go away, Kelly. Not again.

Idk. A few years ago I had a pretty flirty thing with a friend of mine who was indian and went out a few times. Then she made a full on SJW statement on facebook how it's not OK that guys fetishize ethnicities or whatever she was on about, she was still in college. So I took a step back and realized that I was most likely into her because she was indian and wanted to stick it in her curryhole. So I started ghosting her. She wrote me a few messages here or there before I deleted the profile, but never got back to her or saw her again

I bet her butthole was spicy. Her loss. I'd love to eat spicy butthole. I think about her in the shower sometimes.

Why the fuck aren't you making threads anymore? I thought we were just getting started.

>I bet her butthole was spicy

how i get spicy butthole indian gf

99% of the time, it wasn't me starting the threads. I stumbled pon them after work to bump them to image limit! I made the mistake of starting a jenneral on my day off while the mods were still awake and got a warning for waifu-ism or whatever lol

I'm always here camping in Office threads though. If Jenna is mentioned, I appear :)

there is pain in those eyes

Big Yes.

i want you to re-read your post and consider if that is the best use of your time.

>"That's not accurate"

checked!

I don't have much free time, and when I do, I do what my brain wants to keep me happy when I'm not occupied. Looking at Jennas.

Time enjoyed wasting, not wasted time. Or whatever.

Dammit! Whenever I post a pointing jenna, I never get it!

she orgasms easily

michael!

>tfw that episode where they go to Michael and Jan's house

>
>Jan, Holly, bar chick, Pams mum.. Who else?
That canadian girl in the hotel

I meant it as a joke, tara was his made up girlfriend he used to make Holly jealous.
That seems to be right, but the entire show changed, not just Michael, so I have a hard time believing that story. Just compare, say, season 5,6,7 to the first 2, it's got a totally different tone.

The LA in LARP stands for Live Action, so he's just RPing not larping

t. pedantic faggot larp

Money Kaling is repulsive