Daily reminder

daily reminder

Did you know most highly educated voters are communists and believe in more than 2 genders?

It's almost like our educational system is more like glorified indoctrination.

>people indoctrinated by marxist boot camps (commonly known as university's) more likely to be leftists

/thread

and the more money you make, the more likely you are to vote repub. i'll take the successful businessmen over the triggerlords any day

Wow, people who are only good at taking standardized tests and have little to no real life experience are following a candidate that constantly lies and fakes opinions to get votes?

Gee, it's not like these people are getting fooled or anything!

Does someone have the big picture with the muslim statistics?
I want to piss off some shitlibs and lost it.

That's only true because minorities lower the average income of Democrat voters.

Let's see the breakdown of what qualifications they actually have

Daily reminder 80% of college educated leftists studied worthless Mickey Mouse degrees , STEM is a minority due to its difficulty

>people with business degrees and MBAs want Hillary

;^)

"Voters with bachelor's degree" stats are meaningless.

Break down the category into engineering graduates, polsci graduates, financing graduates, etc. Women studies graduates overwhelmingly support Clinton, same can't be said about more important degrees.

>people who go to marxist indoctrination camp are more likely to choose the communist
Well, no shit?

>No source or citations

Fuck off, leaf

It's a win-win for some of us. The TPP would really help me out as an International Trade major, fluent in Mandarin.

and yet it still holds when controlling for income by quartile, which wouldnt happen if it were just dirt poor faggots skewing the votes

daily reminder that post grads want big government for muh grants

Too bad Clinton and the rest of her foundation are criminals and anyone who votes for her is automatically retarded.

Old people tend to vote more conservative.
Young people have much higher amount of college degrees.

>he thinks Romney and Trump have the same voters

>people indoctrinated by """higher""" education vote democrat

wow, it's fucking nothing

Don't be a sheep. Both candidates are populist sociopaths. It's the only way to make it in this election.

People are obsessed with their own opinions. They'll happily ignore all scandals as long as the candidate in question continue pandering to them.

>educated = smartest

BUT FUCK YOU DAD!

Unlikely, TPP will benefit the elites, you personally will not see any difference because the benefits will be kept from you.

Literally the same as brexit...

well, when you forecast data, you have to use projections based on previous data. all im saying is that successful people tend not to vote democrat, so i doubt shillary's supporters are better than trump's. i was really hoping you could figure that one out yourself

People completely underestimate this effect, but it has a huge influence these kind of statistics.

Anytime there's increased interaction between English / Mandarin speakers would be a net gain for an intermediary. Sure, the elites will probably make off great, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't also make money.

No combine this with the tendency of older (more wise?) people to vote for conservative parties in general, you have a perfect explanation for this difference.

Give me more specific data on the "education" we are talking about here, because if we're are talking about people with real degrees like serious stem subjects that's one thing, but I put very little merit behind someone with an AA or a bachelor's in gender identity dance therapy and the like.

brexit had same numbers

I actually have a friend with two bachelors and is a licensed pharmacist who when I told him that Hillary violated federal law with her private servers said "I don't care, I don't want Trump. It doesn't matter to me if she broke some laws, I don't want Trump". He acknowledges she broke federal law, the the FBI damned her, but he don't want Trump because he's a racist (because not wanting illegal immigrants is bad).

I never had much respect for degrees, at this point they're just glorified attendance certificates. Being educated has nothing to do with being smart.

I'm in a PhD program and I would rather vote for trump.

Thing is: lefties are pushing this shit all over the globe, when there are tons of shamming factors that have a massive impact on statistics like these.

For example in Austria they showed EXACTLY the same kind of statistic when it was Hofer vs VdB.

However both senior year High Schools years and universities in gerneral (not counting STEM and Law institutes) are entirely controlled by leftist student representation. Meaning if you study economics (like most students at austrian universities) you WILL come in contact with these representatives and they WILL ask you to join. They have a strong grip on these "educated" demographics, and if you don't go along or - god forbid - disagree with them ... well get ready to be the odd one out.

yes, daily reminder you are a proxy leaf

>I study mechanical engineering.
>My university is full of lefties.
>Every year we have "elections", where we elect a student body (each one is supported by a political party).
>The only school that doesn't vote for lefties is mine
>feelsgoodman.jpg