Hungary: We’ll Protect Christian Culture, Not Retreat Behind Concrete Blocks

>breitbart.com/london/2017/12/25/hungarians-pms-christmas-message-want-protect-christian-culture-not-retreat-behind-concerete-blocks-watch-daughters-harassed-new-years/

>Viktor Orbán has used his annual Christmas message to call on Europeans to protect their Christian culture, and vowed Hungary will not “retreat behind concrete blocks” at Christmas and watched its women and daughters “harassed in the New Year’s Eve crowd” like its multicultural neighbours.

>“Christianity is culture and civilization. We live in it. It is not about how many people go to church or how many pray honestly. Culture is the reality of everyday life… Christian culture defines our everyday morals,” wrote the Fidesz leader, in an article published in Magyar Idők.

Why is Hungary such a based country that triggers smelly little soyboy virgins Sup Forums?

>It is not about how many people go to church or how many pray honestly.
>It is not about how many people pray honestly.
What did he mean by this?

we are entering the days if cyberpunk

>Christianity is culture and civilization
Yes, Christianity did so damn good to culture and civilization to the greco-roman world as you can see in the medieval ages.

damn if only orban wasn't a corrupt crook

at least kaczynski does it out of love to Poland.

>this is coming from a spaniard
are you retarded?

and revenge for the other dead manlet

zurdo maricón

>only poor people take religion seriously

truly makes you think

>Christianity is culture and civilization

Nope.

European Christianity is our culture and civilization. It's vastly different from the Christianity practiced in the Middle East that has strayed away from the Holy Trinity due to the "hard monotheism" imposed by Islam.

not true in the USA

How can any one man be so godly? Lend him to us pls Hungary

Christians are the biggest crying faggots in the world, fuck religion, eat shit and die!

Excellent post

shut your big fat mouth amerimutt, grown white men are talking

he means that he's using religion as a pretext to be a demagogue

thats not very christian of you! you must follow the retarded commandments, remember?

what's wrong with being a demagogue?

I do follow them, still I won't let an ugly 56 percenter wish death for all of my brothers in faith and sit idly by

>It is not about how many people go to church or how many pray honestly
>it's a nationalists use christianity to advance their views without actually giving a shit about christianity episode

>christian culture
>letting slags partying downtown without a male guardian
Choose one.

>what's wrong with being a demagogue?
Democracy is unnatural.

He means that culture and civilisation have been shaped and guided by Christian tradition, practice, and teaching, well beyond the immediate influence of prayer or church attendance.

He's right. Even "atheists" in Christian (i.e., Western) societies are essentially Christians..