Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?

>Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEdBeyXGZ94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name 10 kinos that do this

Did you just see this movie for the first time or something? Is there anybody left on this fuckhead board over the age of 25?

Imagine if this came out in 2017

It will always amuse me to be reminded of this scene, in which Tarantino, trying to prove that he was down with black guys, proved that he has never socialized with black guys for ten minutes his entire life.

I was well over 25 the first time I saw that movie, because it's a dog's anus and I had better shit to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEdBeyXGZ94

Sometimes normies get it right

dumb blankposter

This. No white person outside of a Tarantula flick has ever dropped a hard "r" like that to a black person without getting punched.

His mom was getting railed by niggers 24/7 when he was growing up

I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and said nigger all the time to my buddies. it's not uncommon for whites to do that if they're a part of the black community in that way

1. Le Dropadeux
2. Moniscis
3. Ur Mum
4. Die Hard
5. Jerry "The King" Lawler
6. Der Erwige Jude
7. Caddyshack
8. Pulp Fiction
9. Dead Nigger Storage
10. Birth of a Nation

Eminem, why do you keep yelling in all of your songs? Don't you think it's not a coincidence your fame dropped off once that's all you did?

>Pulp Fiction is kno

KINO

That proves nothing, I doubt he was on hand with a towel for between rounds.

I grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood and it amazes me that lies people will tell to defend the guy. Your scenario could only have happened if they thought you were ineducably retarded or believed yourself to be black, and even then I doubt it.

>Just trying to keep you sharp

>Your scenario could only have happened if they thought you were ineducably retarded or believed yourself to be black, and even then I doubt it.
wrong, the black community isn't even a homogeneous community. some folks will put up with someone like me saying nigger and some won't.

He said his moms black bfs took him to blaxploitation kino in the 70s

shameless bump ;>>}

guys im having to piss all the time and having trouble pushing it out of my dick whats wrong with me

cum backup maybe, definitely don't see a doctor

Try watching Baywatch

I once saw an interview of Plebentino talking how his mom once used to date a lot of black guys and then i understood why he's so in love with the thought of black dicks and niggers.

how do i get it out

get a tranny to do a Satanic spell while sucking you off, I'm a doctor fyi

bladder infection, or urinary tract infection,
go get antibiotics.
Also, kidney stones are possible but much more rare in a younger person but not impossible.
also this

Quentin '"gratuitous" Tarantino

>Samuel Jackson becomes a literal Uncle Tom soft endorsing all of Tarantula's racism as art
>Tarantula casts him as a literal Uncle Tom in a film about a fictional black hero

pottery?

>he then casts Sam as a black man who pretends to be a gay bull in order to murder old white veterans
Is Tarantino /our guy/ or not? Can't tell these days.

idk if I'll ever watch this movie. Someday when I'm stoned. I've heard it's... not his best.

every part except the cuck part is good, but then again killing off Kurt Russel so early made the film suffer immensely.

What??

>"It isnt me" starts playing