Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKDzMokHu0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit scene, shit movie

Fuck off.

The only enjoyable scenes in The Hobbit movies were the dwarves in Bilbo's house and Bilbo and Smaug in the treasure room.

The Riddles in the Dark scene was pretty good imo

I don't remember this scene. Did the Hobbit movies make me black out?

i don't understand, why are they stuck together

I believe this is from the extended cut. As if anyone wanted a longer version of the Hobbit...

A simply awful movie.

>The only enjoyable scenes in The Hobbit movies were the dwarves in Bilbo's house and Bilbo and Smaug in the treasure room.
And Gollum's cave. Because these scenes were lifted straight from the book.

In the book, the Battle of 5 Armies is about 2 pages long. Most of it is told in flashback by one of the surviving Dwarfs because Bilbo gets knocked unconscious. There were no comedic scenes.

He has a piece of an axe stuck in his skull.

To be entirely fair, the concept of a film that actually covers a huge battle that was only skimmed over in the book is actually pretty exciting. The problem is that Peter Jackson somehow managed to fuck up this awesome idea. Shit like random ass worms that appear for two seconds and do nothing. Just another "disappointing third movie."

It's baffling because he's proved he can do battle scenes well (unless Helms Deep was done by a sub-director).
The movie version of the Bot5A had so much bizarre content that it was hard to follow. Much of its problems probably stemmed from having to tie up all of the Hobbit trilogy's bloated story lines
>Thorin's gold lust
>Legolas-Fili-Tauriel love triangle
>Thranduil-Thorin grudge
>Thranduil-Legolas-Tauriel drama
>Thorin-Bilbo grudge
>Bard's family
>Thorin-White Orc grudge
I mean, holy shit. What a mess.

Exactly right. The LotR films had some awesome battles so by all rights Bot5A should have been a great film. But he just got lazy and phoned it in.

The movie got fucked over by Guillermo Del Toro there wasn't much Peter Jackson could have done, contracts were already signed, sets were already made. It was a huge cluster fuck where no one had any idea what was going on, so in Peter Jacksons words, they "winged it"

Gollums cave was bad. Everything was far too well lit and the tone was too light. It should have been much creepier.

>all of the cgi elves and dwarves are the exact same

jesus christ

Every clip I see makes me so glad I gave up and didn't see this one.

I don't get it, what's so bad about this one?

Anyone know if those giant spinning balista bolts would work in real life as arrow repellent? If so have they been used before?

word
christ they look painful

Is this a terrible CGI thread?

and beorn, basically anything that was actually in the book, which isn't much

What is this battle tactic called?

First off, fuck you for calling that terrible.

Second, how is that CGI?

Nope, wouldn't work.

this is why Elrond was in charge for the last alliance and thranduil ended up hiding in a forest, fucking faggot woodelves

Not him but that's fucking awful. Looks like a video game.

wow this is terrible

what the fuck

Why the fuck does this looks worse than the original LOTR

Copy & Paste

I know there's some perverse satisfaction in blaming Jackson for this, almost taking him down a peg because LOTR was so great but the Hobbits being bad wasn't his fault.

yes it was, he had the option to do it practical like with lotr but he was lazy/burnt out w/e and opted for shitty cgi instead

cuz it's cold

i mean it would work but incredibly hard to design, enact, and effectively time without some sort of post-industrial effort. in reality they would just make massive portable shields or i dont know fucking armor

>MUH "VIDEOGAMEY" RETORT
You tourists need to stop trying so hard to fit in.

Now post the CGI giant curtains almost falling on Bilbo and the Legolas jumping on falling blocks webms.

user if you think Kingsman was anything but trash you need to fuck off back to your designated capeshit threads

Because of what said. LotR used practical effects which unequivocally looks better than CGI.

t. triggered Trumptard

that was h*lla f*ucking epic

I'm not sure how to respond to this kind of retardation

This is the best one

I can't remember any of this shit happening in the movie despite it looking memorably terrible.

this is like finding a sex tape of your parents
you know it was going on, and now that you have footage you can't look away

Jesus Christ, Peter Jackson is the biggest hack of our time. Holy fucking shit, the CGI is so fucking bad, but, could they have not contracted with a physicist for 30 FUCKING MINUTES!?

it's amazing how little of this movie I remember

How about by not saying completely idiotic things in the first place, because Kingsman is actually quite well regarded on Sup Forums. Now fuck off to Reddit, tourist.

>could they have not contracted with a physicist for 30 FUCKING MINUTES!?
You realize that he can do things like that because he's an elf, retard?

Pretty sure I watched the third one while intoxicated and I think it was a good move.

>if i saw a video of my parents having sex i couldn't stop watching

Honestly you'd have to be a capeshitter to enjoy trash like that. Clearly you came here post 2015 from somewhere like Sup Forums.

>he doesn't deny being a redditor
Knew it.

Why are their heads stuck together? Never saw the extended cut.

no that's fucking bull shit, why don't we just go ahead and say "oh he can teleport through spacetime and then recast spacejam with HIV+ pre full blown AIDS magic johnson because oh you know, HE'S AN ELF HE'S MAGICAL"

lazy at best

You have the taste of an underage video game enthusiast. Pic related, it's you, by the way.

>slippery slope fallacy

Try again.

>he still doesn't deny being a redditor
Knew it.

this is the sheev spin of middle earth

Agreed. Bilbo was always relegated to "aw shucks, i guess i'm just a silly hobbit. this is too much for me" or "cheeky, bumbling Bilbo"

The tone for the cave was all wrong.

the iron hills dwarves were pretty fucking boss t b h

>The only enjoyable scenes in The Hobbit movies were the dwarves in Bilbo's house and Bilbo and Smaug in the treasure room.

They fucked up Bilbo and Smaug too. IIRC there was no reference to Smaug smelling the Hobbit even though that was a pretty big point of the confrontation.

I don't mind this stuff, we needed more of the dwarves, and comical scenes like this fit the tone of the hobbit book. What ruined it for me was fucking alfred showing his faggot face every 10 seconds with some stupid quip and that cringey as fuck elf-dwarf relationship. terrible dialogue, phillipa boyens is mostly to blame for all of these things.

>alfred
?

Literally defeating the purpose of a pike wall

It's actually brilliant on the elves' part.
"Heh those dumb dwarves are expecting this to be a normal pike wall. THIS'LL SHOW THEM!"

This made me laugh pretty hard user.

Good one.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKDzMokHu0k
the faggot at 2:26. So obnoxious and added nothing to the movie except for shitty comedic moments for normies

Wow I don't remember it being this awful. I think I've mentally blocked a bunch of the terrible shit from these films.

How can you forgot?

Are dwarf skulls irders of magnitude stronger than orc skulls? It's lodging and dislodging itself from the orcs skull while remaining firmly rooted in the Dwarf's skull. Wouldn't his neck break when the orc went over the cliff? God damn that's just bad cinema.

Yes, it was pure kino

>So, Thorin Oakenshield...

I just realized the book is supposed to be from biblo's point of view and pretty much the entire 3rd movie happens where he isn't present thus having no idea what's occurring there, then he's unconscious for entire battle so all of that was probably made up.

Wait. He's so light that he can step up on falling stones and get lift, but when he falls on the part of the walk that's not even unstable it falls away like a cave troll smashed it in with a giant boulder. Wtf is this? I'm losing my mind.

Any scene with Bilbo is kino
Every scene without him is fanfiction garbage

OOOOGGGGEEENNNSSSHHHHHEEEELLLLLDDDFFF!!!!!!!!!!
wtf i love the hobbit now

Yes, you fucking idiot, dwarves are really fucking sturdy. Have you even read the fucking books?

it's a fantasy movie...elves are magical

>interrogation marks

the faces are post

He got it from a retarded Sup Forums thread, what do you expect?

Martin Freeman and Simon Pegg need to stop getting roles

Fuck you, he was great in Lucy.

I actually didn't, but thanks for letting us know you browse Sup Forums.

>he still hasn't denied being a redditor but stayed in the thread hoping nobody would notice
Embarrassing.

The Kingsman is still shit, if that's what you're asking.

not really redditor, its pretty good

>muh reddit boogeyman
Try to go one post without mentioning it, please.

>The Kingsman
So you're the redditor who's been shitposting every Kingsman thread and can't even get the title right.

>please don't mention that i'm from reddit
Fat chance, redditor.

>everyone who doesn't like this garbage action flick is a redditor out to get me
Get a grip dude

Why were their heads stuck together I don't even remember these movies

t. butthurt redditor
Go back to the_donald.

Okay, I give up. I shitpost The Kingsman because they tell me to on the T_D Discord. I have never actually seen it.

Finally, some honesty. That explains a lot. And all I had to do was keep calling you a Redditor.

Also trapping themselves between marauding orcs and pikes in their backs