Why is he so much better then the mcu version?

Why is he so much better then the mcu version?

He's alive

lmfao

Joss will fix that

Give marvel xmen rights pls, give wanda back her brother. But keep Evan Peters as the actor

The MCU version only ever got to be handled by Whedon, who ensured no one else would ever get to. That's not a fair comparison.

He had a fun scene, that's all.
Both are closer to plot devices than characters.
Fox Quicksilver is a plot device to have ''le ebin scene'' and MCU Quicksilver was only there because Marvel wanted Scarlet Witch.

Aside from that, both are OC's named Quicksilver.
Hell, Fox Quicksilver isn't even called Pietro.

I don't compare the two. MCU Quicksilver is Hawkeye's bro and that's awesome. Without X-men Quicksilver Apocalypse would have been forgettable.

true

MCU version was too serious. This version is a quip master.

just enjoy the scenes, they put a lot of work into them

i went and saw the film for Maximoff so

Why?
What Quicksilver does in those scenes is closer to Flash than to Quicksilver.
He has always been a low-tier speedster.

implying those weren't kickass scenes

They were slow-mo scenes of a guy who shouldn't be that fast, that's all.

Better to watch then a man who is supposedly faster then bullets get sprayed down by them in an effort to save a fag-tier hero

I need to see Days of Future Past, but I can see your point.

I skipped Days of Future Past, so I went into Apocalypse not expecting to like it. And he's really the only reason I like it as much as I do.

But Quicksilver has never been faster than bullets.

Quicksilver is a mutant in the Marvel Universe, and is capable of running faster than sound. Mach 4 or 5 is his top speed. literally the top of the first page of google

Being better than something won't make it interesting, or it making sense.
He's not Quicksilver, he's just Flash with white hair.

Days of Future Past was actually a pretty good movie. It gave everyone hope for Apocalypse.

We were tricked.

He's good because he didn't fuck his sister in Godzilla.

He was saving a kid too.

Never really cared about either.
Not that any of the movies made any effort in making me care about any of them.

flash is faster though

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking your own sister.

To each there own

The MCU one tried to go comic book and this one just tried to entertain.

DOFP was good, apocalypse was meh, timing wasn't good, was only there for a three minute scene

Unfortunately movies are becoming bait and switches. And its so common people don't raise a big fuss.

Here's to finding the (Quick)silver lining and enjoying what we can.

And they succeeded

They both suck ass because they got hit by bullets when they are super fast, like who does that shit?

That's because Singer only made Apocalypse to get a budget to make that 20.000 Leagues under the Sea movie he's been wanting to make since forever.

Has it ever occurred to you Mouseketeers that Disney could buy X-Men any time they want, but choose not to? Yeah, Fox would make them pay top dollar, but Disney is good for it. All they need to is shit out sequels & crank up the merchandising to get their money back and then some.

amen

They may do it, but they'll wait for the franchise to be at an historical low-point to buy it back, if they ever do it.

"mouseketeers" implying anyone still cares about disney besides kids and marvel fans

Yes user, nobody cares about the company that owns the two biggest movie franchises in history.

You meen X-men Origins Wolverine?

Yes, but back then Marvel was on the brink of bankrupcy, so they couldn't do anything.
If Iron Man and Hulk would have flopped, Marvel would have gone under.

More of a pixar man myself but. To each there own

He didn't bite the bullet

true, still at least he's a goodguy

I don't think he was. He just had an awesome scene in his first appearance and a repeat of that scene in his second. And in this most recent movie his powers seem more like time manipulation than super speed. which I think explains the question from the first movie of how he can hear the music while he is moving at super speeds.

If they could buy it and then "get their money back and then some" (ie. it's more valuable to own in the long run than to sell in the short run) why would Fox sell it unless they were facing bankruptcy or something? As it stands it's worth more to Fox than Disney, Disney already has the whole MCU money-spinner working perfectly fine without the X-Men, Fox basically has X-Men and nothing else

comic book movies do not apply science user my dood

So there's no Wanda in Fox's x-men universe right?

Really? His fucking ability to listen to music is what you're focusing on in this thread?

She's implied to exist due to a comment of Quicksilver's smaller sister in the Rogue Cut.
Her mother tells her to go bother her sister, and the kid says that she bothers her.

>Aside from that, both are OC's named Quicksilver.

Yeah, for one thing the comic book version has always been a colossal faggot, while the movie versions are actually likable characters. Nothing like Pietro

"because science" on youtube m8

None of them are likeable.
MCU one is boring, and Fox one is a NEET manchild.

And you aren't? Go back to /a

I am, that's why I know NEETs are unlikeable.

I like you user, it's ok

Your opinion on quicksilver may rustle my inner jimmies but, i like you

Comic book version is a massive cunt. I'll take a quirky NEET over that any day

amen

kek

this thread only hit the boards because of my undying thirst for Evan Peters Quicksilver

oops the thread pulled a mcu quicksilver

Why at least he has a good reason for being a cunt

daddy issues?

The issue is that the daddy is dead.

No he thinks at super speeds 24/7 so the entire world is moving really slow to him all the time, he described it as everyone being that idiot in front of you in line who can't figure out the most simple shit but that's his entire life

my dads dead, i'm not smashing Emma Frost's head through pillars, i'm here with u fucks

Because you have no superspeed retard.
If you did you would probably be saving the world and banging your sister.

no user, i'd be bangin you

>he can hear the music while he is moving at super speeds.
I personally think that the things he in contact with aren't being effect by his speed. Other wised they'd probably burn from air fiction alone,

this raises the question gents, if you had superpowers would u use them for good or evil

For my own good.
I'm very lazy.

Because Marvel superheroes are all reactions to original concepts and their only merit will ever be in what was realized best in film.

Or he is just listening to a sped up version of the song.

>Without X-men Quicksilver Apocalypse would have been forgettable.
>>>
>Anonymous 06/04/16(Sat)05:42:59 No.83463137 ▶

why is Fox's Quicksilver's hair so terrible?
did they just walk into a party city and take the first silver wig they could find?

he dyed his hair for the role

On an old ass Walkman? I doubt it

I'd lean toward good, like I would save the people who needed saving, but I'd probably just work for whoever pays me.
I'd just be a cape-for-hire.
You want to pay me to protect some people?
I'm on it.
You want to pay me to help construct a building or something?
You fuckin got it.
You want me to steal some hard drive from some big corporate office?
Hey money talks, my nigga, I'm on my way.

In Apocalypse he dyed his hair.
In DOFP it's just a wig.

respect

You know what a fast-forward button is?

is thread kill?

X-Men can stay the hell away from the MCU for all I care. I feel that the politics inherent to the X-Men would fuck up the general vibe the MCU movies have going for it. Like that isn't just something you can add in like, 'oh yeah this was going on the whole time too'. The only way to make it feasible is to have occurrences of mutants just then happen or some alt-universe bullshit. It just isn't worth it.

Use them to live in a semi-secluded part of the world and only intervene if shit got serious, then disappear again.
>you knocked down our buildings blah blah blah
>you accidentally caused the deaths of thousands while fighting baddies
yeah, but i saved billions so fuck off

This, he's not just fast, the whole world is slow.
All the time.

Fast-forward on a Walkman doesn't actually speed up the music, it accelerates the tape to the point where the sound is illegible.