Hillary = brain damaged??

There's a long post over on /r/The_Donald this morning, complete with sources, about Hillary probably having brain damage. They're even blaming her lying (confabulation) and weird head movements on the damage.

Thoughts?

If this is true, it needs to be picked up by the media. It could also explain why she hasn't had a press conference in 200+ days.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vakpz/hillary_has_brain_damage_and_i_can_prove_it/

>linking to reddit

She's lying and dissembling just about as good as she ever has. I don't see how you could do that without brain damage.

this

She's prolly fucked somehow. Her bloodclot back in 2012 prolly did something bad. She also probably has neurosyphilis

*with brain dramage. damn typos, no wonder kek refused to grace me

i hate her so much

She's about as useful as that bulletheaded congresswoman.

She sustained brain damage while taking cover from sniper fire.

She sustained brain damage while head butting Monica.

She sustained brain damage while slamming her head into her server.

She sustained brain damage while lying under oath.

>a dangerous game to play
>can easily be used by clinton's team to gain misogyny points

She sustained brain damage while swimming in her Scrooge McDuck style foreign donor money room.

>inb4 she tries to sue them for ptsd for """making her" lie under oath to fbi statedepartment congress senate supreme court the american people.

>inb4 she tries to sue the citizens of america.

Was any evidence ever uncovered about that rumour of her liking young men to felch coke out of her butt?

if Donald really winds her up during a debate her brain could literally explode

She sustained brain damage from syphilis.

There will be NO DEBATES. There's no way in hell that Hillary will step on the debate stage with Donald, especially if the info in the article is half way true.

The Donald is a pol colony you nigger. Half of Sup Forums posts there whether they admit it or not

That nose

No, go promote your cancer somewhere else

If she is elected, she will suffer a medical accident. And Kaine will be president of the United States.

I don't think that many post there, but it's still a colony.

What if (((they're))) getting rid of the Clintons by slowly poisoning them to death.

She's not brain damaged. She's mind controlled.

We could still have a real colony if it wasn't for that meddling JFK

Imagine if the Lewinsky stuff happened in this current social climate.

Didn't she bitch out all the women who accused Slick Willy?

Never thought about this before..

Do you really think she will deny a debate? What will her excuse be?

Something like "I refuse to debate a demagoge" or something?

You talking about New Guinea?

To be honest, the "shadowing" ruined it, makes it appears as if the creator wanted to make them look bad by distorting their images, which runs counter to the "good man" narrative. It smells like Trump propaganda and will thus have less impact. The graphic without those additional layers would have more effect IMO.

This is old news. Good luck convincing normies.

>normies think it's perfectly normal to have to hit your head, get a blood clot removed, and appear in public wearing prism glasses