Is it true that all the politicians and people who hold massive power are reptilians?

is it true that all the politicians and people who hold massive power are reptilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=channel_video_title&v=kP38YbhH0mU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmIkmrCta1g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs
youtube.com/watch?v=zRE63XOXmxI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI
youtube.com/watch?v=i66b8hUkJYY
youtube.com/watch?v=pMxDZl4qSic
youtu.be/GT-YgO7PSGY
youtube.com/watch?v=CW5w7MgVkVc
youtube.com/watch?v=fEW6HYZskP0
youtube.com/watch?v=WP49-qftyuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Demons

>Reptilians

top kek, everyone knows that they are vampires.

wtf i hate reptiles now

In soul and spirit yes, in physical form no.

I heard they're something like shapeshifting lizards and that the whole US government is full of them.

yes it's true all of it

Also googeling it gives a shitton of disinfo and shilling.

>reptillian

is that how they're teaching you to spell 'jew' hans?

The lizards seem to be even above the jews. They mask themselves as jews but something about them is odd.

fucking pleb
the reptilian conspiracy is designed to make you seem nutty. the jew conspiracy is designed to filter out the idiots who cant see beyond it. the true conspiracy is the illuminati who rule the hollow earth

Whoa, they have penis heads?

Just look at shit like
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=channel_video_title&v=kP38YbhH0mU
and tell me they ain't reptilians

Yes, Satan confirms.

yes. earth is an outpost near a very valuable trade route in space, world war two was a proxy war between two different groups of aliens and the reptilian jews won

It wouldnt surprise me one bit, even if it does sound very farfetched

or
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmIkmrCta1g

goddamnit, how can anyone explain this?

lol, i was going to make a thread similiar to this

im a californian that seen a decent amount of celebs live. they look really leather faced in person.

went to see real talk with bill maher live today, and it looked like something wearing a latex mask

or
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs

They seem to have infiltrated all parts of life, they're in politics, in media, everywhere.
They slowly replace us and rule us

Yes
Like kek....

I don't know what to think anymore

No. They are just psychopaths.

I don't know either but all the evidence for it is strange as fuck

Just look at this shit.

he always looked like that

Fuck that, I'm throwing away my bearded dragon.

Someone post the image of a different things (jews, americans, repitiallians, etc) holding a fishing rod with bait on it, suggesting one is controlling the other.

Sauce for image?

Hillary is also either Reptilian or an animatronic puppet that was build in a secret Lab at Boston Dynamics.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRE63XOXmxI
For another example look at this guy's teeth changing shape

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI

let's say reptilians run everyone like "they live"

now what, what are we going to do about it?

That's called botox

youtube.com/watch?v=i66b8hUkJYY

whites dont have lips at all though

Best part is the fact its that isreali defence conference you can hardly find videos for

0:11 They even have their won clowns for our amusement

Fuck, I can't find it. The one with Tewi at the top of the chain always makes me laugh.

It is patently false. We at CTR encounter this lie several times a day and we would like to say stop. It's getting old.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMxDZl4qSic

they seem to be everywhere but are always seen in the high ranks of the government, what their goal is?
who the fuck knows

same thing thats been happening for years. Call everyone who realizes that we're not alone crazy and go back to voting who the next "leader" will be.

Unless the majority acknowledge the fact, nothing will change.

Kick ass and chew bubblegum.

Mfw reading this thread

kek

So I paused a few times, it looks like video recording degradation of some sort, but then I also noticed the person to his left look into the camera as he does it. Which is sorta spoopy.

youtu.be/GT-YgO7PSGY

that shit is fucking spooky

Holy shit... reptillians are secretly niggers!

it appears that they wear some sort of hologram mask or something like that.
Not sure how they conceal themselves, it looks like tech that is very far above what we humans have.

Lizard illuminati here. Can confirm, it's all true. Just watch any degraded VHS tape for proof. AMA

Whelp, everything else in this thread has been glitchy video and artifacting, but that video seems legitimately fucked.

Do you think Merkel is lizard Hitlerbro??

Mass Effect?

Don't believe it.

The greys are spreading the roumor about the reptilians to take the attention off them.
They are using chemtrails to spread drugs to make people believe all kinds of shit because those of us who know the truth wear anti mind ray protection.

Yes.

"trips"
said user with a voice like grinding stone in a deep black pit

so this 'reptilian' meme is a thing or what?

pretty spoopy to be honest

video buffer lag

ALL the Reptilians proof videos show video buffer lag.

probably, maybe maybe not. The Reptilians seem to aim to control the nuclear stockpiles.

Hillary is a reptilian for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=CW5w7MgVkVc

but they also seem to control all aspects of life in the US, they're in all important key positions.
youtube.com/watch?v=fEW6HYZskP0
like reporters or that miley cyrus videop I posted earlier.

not really if you look close enough

honestly what the fuck?
it just is, then it isn't

You understand those are his bottom teeths ?

How fucked up are you all ?

that's his gums fukhed

Nice try shapeshifters

If you actually believe people in power are lizards with human skin then you need psychiatric help. "Reptilian" only means people with narcissistic/sociopathic traits.

So, yes. Most people in power are reptilian. Of course it's easier to get to the top if you have no qualms about using the people around you as stepping stones.

The reason why they are described as being shape-shifters or wearing masks are because they are constantly hiding their true selves and how self-serving they actually are. They have an agenda with everything they do and say, but it's always hidden behind a layer of corrected facial expressions and body language.

and they're shapeshifting reptilians who use holographic masks

The reptilians probably have agreements with the US made during their time at Dulce. Also agreed with Hillary, the recent balloon reaction seems to further prove this.

reptile spotted

how fucking funny would it be if shills were actually inter dimensional beings KEK

Those video are damn bad quality how do you expect someone to believe you (i work in tv i see this every god damn day). Search for reptilians how long you want but those video just show some video buffer lag or bad quality resampled videos or shit. So never the true video itself with good KUALITY

please explain this footage
youtube.com/watch?v=WP49-qftyuk

But who's jewing the Jews

ok it is the gum and bottom teeth

I like how you think circling random parts of a picture proves your point.

nice try lizard scum

Hello fellow humans, what is going on in this thread?

Nice try ridf

that right here is what i'm talking about, just look at the strange movements, like its trying to copy human behavior.

yea some have very bad quality but in some you can see the strange things happen.
like the obama bodyguard or the Miley Cyrus interview.

they seem to be everywhere

I just took a random image from google, didn't knew what else to use to get the thread going.

just look at this, does it look human to anyone?

>didn't knew
Wew lad.
Always use present tense with did germanbro.

Whatever you say Lord Drako, you giant two legged snake.

t. glass eating reptile

They are posseded by demons , reptilians is just the crazy coverup

play the vid 0.25 speed

Does anyone still have that PDF where the guy claimed to have done extreme meditation and a reptilian temptress seduced him, and they engaged in gang bullying from an extradimensional realm?

David Icke knew, truly the prophet of our times.

So probably did that one crazy asshole who tried to kill that Pastor who got shot, 12 times, but somehow is still alive. They're weird beings or some shit that are hyper sexual and aggressive, and they're mostly in high government positions. Who knows what they really want.

I thought it was "they take their orders from reptilians"? Which I'd possibly be prepared to entertain given the various deep government things we do know about, why not something so obvious as "humans are property" behind it all? We're a giant farm for whatever it is these reptilians want from us?

The God Emperor of Mankind
>trip related

t. baby eating demon

The original video of that , that was spoopy if not shopped

Do you still have that pdf?

Nope. Everything he said fits into this shit though, pretty spooky. I for one am ready to accept our Reptilian Overlords.

Shit I lost it as well, but it was pretty psychotic

i just posted that pic an hour ago... odd

Demon detected

Idk, but I think body doubles take turns reading the teleprompters

I wouldn't be surprised.
Which is a strange thought.
Imagine the whole world got exposed to absolute the reptillian theory is true.
The whole world would flip out and panic, mass suicides due to unparalleled cognitive dissonance.
And I hardly raise an eyebrow.

Damn those reptiles.
How dare they manipulate us?

He looks the same person.

>being so much of an autistic neet you cant tell the difference between someone smiling and not smiling

I, for one, welcome our Reptilian overlords.