youtube.com/watch?v=MPm5dm3qKVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show us what you got for a present. CHECK ALL THAT APPLY
strawpoll.me/14693582

τελεια, τωρα θα γεμισουμε kατσαριδες

>there's literally a town in Bulgaria that's called Kurdzhali

Screw the Mongols, biji biji when?

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones edition

Reminder than MK WILL be SOON rightfully, perfeclty and naturally incorporated RIGHT INTO SHQIPËRIA

at the same time you admit to your tatar heritage

>yfw Kurds are going to save the balkans from the eternal t*rk

>kurds in Yozgat are a majority
lmao this map is bullshit
>t. visits Yozgat every year

Turkish civil war when?

Turkey will be divided between Greece and Kurdistan.

Upgraded from khv to v on Christmas day

Την kοπανάνε για Γερμανία
σε λίγο θα μπορούν να μεταkινούνται ελεύθερα στην Ευρώπη (με διαβατήριο), σιγά μην kάτσουν στην kωλοχώρα τους

never, a desperate greek delusion that has been pedaled since 1299 literally
turks arent minoritycucked at all, if kurds get too uppity they'll give them a nice tour of the syrian desert

furthermore, there are over 115 million oghuz turks when you consider azeris and turkmeni people, and i didnt even consider turkic ethnicities

Israel will get a small part as well probably.
we're not allies for nothing

εννοώ οτί το θέμα kαι η ειkόνα θα γεμίσει το νήμα με δαύτους

>if kurds get too uppity they'll give them a nice tour of the syrian desert
nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html

imagine being ruthlessly BTFO'd so hard that your ancestors literally 600-800 years later are STILL frothing-at-the-mouth butthurt

There is so much wrong with this map

literally nothing wrong with being a tatar mongol

youtube.com/watch?v=wGfGs2DKFnA#t=9

it's only sad more people don't think the same here

Guys are you listening?

well done, jeni user

based
story?

Post Balkan christmas nasheeds.

>all those german flags suddenly coming in...

Does she have a penis?

Ε σιγά
απλά τους θυμίζεις πως τα πάνε χειρότερα από τους Γερμανούς ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑΧΑ

No

you'll return into your previous state soon if you'll call her like you did in the previous (a christcuck, a typical vargfag shit word)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targoviste

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman,_Turkey

turks and german have something in common
denial

that's why so many turks flee to germany, hehe

Here

Well, I'm still happy for you

you're turkish not albo then?

>Lol ke shku deri nTiran me u taku me i tiranse? t. krujan

probably some nigger who found out his great great great great grandfather died serving in the Ottoman army

just an ottoboo
they're the same as naziboos, both in complete denial, thinking they're strong and shit just because they're many (now)

in realy turks are doing worse than germans fucking lmao

Wait so how many weebs do we have here?
Me, the hello frenlo one and this guy?

I think you're the only "weeb" we have.

>not being an osmanboo
what happened to this general

Well at least I'm not a khv anymore

>ottoboo
It's really baffling since it was one of the least relevant empires. Hardly any achievments worth remembering.

yeah, i was just laughing at krujans comment thats all didnt mean it against you, congratulations man

kek

>It's really baffling since it was one of the least relevant empires

So how come Turks killed or removed all of the Greeks and Armenians and Assyrians but not Kurds? Do they fear the spirit of Saladin in the Kurdish warrior?

I think he meant least relevant in technological inventions and stuff like that

бyк бyк бyк

Think about it. Mid eastern empires didn't have much to offer.

I disagree
getting BTFO by syrian rebels and PKK in 2017 is a huge achievement

It's a remnant of the old covenant. Hence it is wrong to be against Israel, for as prophecised the time of the Gentiles has come to an end. God keeps an old prophecy to their fathers. But, they are still the enemy of mankind, as long as they haven't converted to Christianity. Hence, you should be against the Synagogue of Satan, but the land is theirs, without discussion.

The Kurds were always loyal to the Turks.

I will kill every nreek

fuck you faggot, now all the scum will shit up the thread
fuck turks and fuck muslims

we always knew you were bulgarian, bro

wrong
>sumerians
>babylonians
>achaemenids and other persian empires
>early caliphates
yeah, ottomans didn't bring as much to the forefront in terms of technological innovation as other empires like Rome but thats not what defines an empire anyway

what happened with and where are my pictures weeb?!

come on
butthurt roaches are always fun

youtube.com/watch?v=-9MVOgLQ6Q0

I will kill every tatar

By mid eastern i mean late Byzantines, Arab conquests etc to Ottomans. Their main preoccupation seemed to be trade and endless wars about territory, 1275th new religious sect and other crap. I think the true meaning of what it is to be an empire died with Rome.

explain

Tide goes in, tide goes out.

my ancestor :)

>at one point there were mongols in the middle east burning down baghdad and antioch

It's weird to think about

wrong
tfw volga bulgarians were the first that beat them

The Battle of Samara Bend (Russian: Moнгoльcкo-бyлгapcкoe cpaжeниe, lit. 'Mongolian-Bulgarian battle') or the Battle of Kernek was the first battle between Volga Bulgaria and the Mongols, probably one of the first skirmishes or battles the Mongols lost. It took place in autumn 1223, at the southern border of Volga Bulgaria. The Bulgars retreated and the Mongols pursued them. Then the main Bulgar forces ambushed the Mongols.

>tfw no american actress gf

scourge of god

also filthy blood drinkers, children of the scythians

Arabs conquered half of Eurasia with their desert cult (albeit only after Byzantines and Persians killed each other) and conquered Central Asia.

Then they absorbed all the old Mesopotamian, Greco-Roman, and Persian knowledge to create one of the largest most advanced civilization of the time until the Mongols raped all their scholars to death when Baghdad was sacked.

Too spread out, too few troops.

what made you a NAZI /balk/?
was it the daily altercations with non whites?
was it the government / media shitting on you?
what was it ?

Is it really this flat?

this
mongols royally fucked everything up

Bulgar weeb post in sexy schoolgirl uniform nao!

so it seems, I even got a Japanese dictionary for Christmas :3
you macedonian knights how much weight can you handle can you withstand the spirit of one whos life has passed away the weight of the burden of that death weak livers succumb quickly to a strong alcohol strong rakia is like a toxin to those whose bodies and minds are unfamiliar with such overwhelming power boyko just for a moment grant me that power

I believe the Mongol Invasion was some sort of divine intervention. At that time period, Islam was at the height of intellectualism, philosophy, medicine and science. The Library of Baghdad was the ''House of Wisdom'' containing vast information about many fields, while Christian Europe was being wrecked by constant internal and external wars.
The Mongols shifted this situation by completely destroying Baghdad and killing millions of Muslim citizens, bringing the Islamic Golden Age to an end.

Don't be forceful with him, he doesn't like it.

breathing in the same country as shkijet

>unorically writes all of that
fucking servian education

youtube.com/watch?v=MPm5dm3qKVo

vid related, it makes shkijet cover in fear

based mongols saved humanity

Yeah. Baghdad the greatest city in the Islamic world back then was razed. Iran didn't recover it is pre-mongol population until the 20th century. Mongols were a force of destruction.

>actually believes muslim bullshit

>servian education

No wonder Vucic still stands at the top of the country.

>Christian Europe was being wrecked by constant internal and external wars
Eh, by that time Europe was doing relatively well and rapidly recovering Greco-Roman knowledge which had been preserved by the Byzantines and Muslims. The Black Death fucked things up for a while but then you've got the Renaissance right after that (and the Black Death had an interesting effect on Europe's economy that ended up increasing quality of life and productivity)

>tfw no jewish gf
this is it
i will give santa claus an ultimatum until the old calendar christmas and if he wont deliver a jewish gf to my doorstep until then i will travel to the north pole and murder him

It's all part of Muhammad's creed that the reason that his and the Salaf (the original Muslims converted by Muhammad) were so successful in conquering so much territory was not because the Byzantines and Persians exhausted themselves in a 25 year long grueling war of attrition but because of God's divine favor. The Quran unambiguously correlates military success with divine favor. Since Mohammad was so unprecedentedly successful in his movement of camelfuckers against established civilizations, it stood to reason that Allah was an instrumental part of this success. So for the first several hundreds of years, Islam was a very confident and progressive religion (relatively). So long as they continued to have temporal and secular success, there was no need for Muslims to question their fealty to Islam.

Then the Mongols showed up.

By all accounts, what happened was that the Golden Horde showed up on some periphery of the Muslim sphere of influence and demanded their submission and providing of tribute. Given their clear military superiority, the ruler of the region decided to submit and install Khanate tax collectors. Then, when the Horde had left, murder the tax collectors. When the Khan (Hugalu Khan) sent envoys demanding an explanation of where his tribute was, the ruler then killed the envoys.

Hugalu Khan was so pissed off at this unprecedented violation of all diplomatic norms that he decided to implement the Final Solution for all of Islam. He would go on to slaughter that ruler, his kingdom, all surrounding kingdoms, until he reached the seat of the Abbasid Caliphate) in Baghdad and raze that city to the ground.

In all, between the genocide and displacements, an estimated 20 million Muslims were exterminated at the hands of the Mongols, as well as the seat of Islamic religious and secular authority.

>Renaissance
Literally pagan ideals

yeah prety much, highest point is Botrange 694m

I remember once I went with a gf to the Ardennes with the train, we to the bicycle with us, we got out at Eupen station, I took my map, saw that we had to ride 40km, pretty ok I thought. For hours literally it was only upwards, so slow, no bicycle lanes, cars and vans were passing us by at 80 km/h at least honking like mad, we were climbing at a snail's pace for hours at end, until suddenly, I recognized it; the tower of the Botrange, marking the highest point of Belgium.

Good news was it went downhill after that, but how could I have been so studi^p as to literally picked the route that went upwards for hours.

Normal people, when they take the bicycle into the hills (Ardennes) they ride along side of the river, like the Meuse, so it is level all the time. But I'm a born retaard...

>he's a muslim
>he has a turkish name like agim, shefket, besim, fuat, rexhep
>mfw

>albanism literally means whitenes in latin
proof that albanians are white subhuman inferior and recessive genes and thus do not belong here

>progressive religion (relatively).
I stopped reading right there.
I don't even want to imagine what kind of bullshit youve written more

Christians and Muslims both took advantage of philosophical ideas that the Greeks came up with, the Renaissance just did something new with them.

Is it true that the father of putin served in the nazi branch against the soviet union?

Ok, nice story.
Now tell me, how different are Flemish and Dutch?

>turkish name
>agim, besim
Try again, shka.

You eternally sore balkan rapebabies generate enough butthurt for the entire board our addition is not really needed

If you're speaking literary Dutch or Flemish - they are literally the same - just like American and British English. But they have different dialects every 30 km, and the people there tend to speak in their dialect a lot. And the dialects are very different.

Nah the islamic golden age was already on the decline and the caliphs weren't as interested in scientific matters anymore

hulagu's horde was the ilkhanate i believe, golden horde was lead by jochi and his sons

how are things in turkey muslim greek?