I feel this movie is highly underrated

i feel this movie is highly underrated

Highly.

Kino sound track

Garbage 4/10 movie.

People started getting wise to the esoteric message so the reptilians have suppressed any thought of it.

I've seen it a few times. I cried one time. It's one of my hangover movies I watch when I feel like shit.

" How amazing that the Mayans chose a dying star to represent their underworld.

Of all the healthy points of light in the sky, how did they find one that was dying? "

i dont think you grasp engliksh well underrated as in all the retards that say it has a deeper meaning than a movie or underapreciated beacuse it oozes pretention

i still listen to the soundtrack, but the movie is very nice looking dogshit

I agree OP

My favorite Aronofsky movie.

One of the very very few Hollywood movies made in the last 20 years that even attempts to expand the medium. It's flawed, but I respect that the people who made it tried to go for something bigger.

I went to go see it in theaters and I fell asleep in my seat it was so boring

Love it. Great visuals, great soundtrack, romantic but humbling messeage. Good stuff

The fuck are you on

>grasp engliksh
kek
also
t. preteen

Gattaca and The Fountain are my two favorite movies, both with flaws but the only ones I really connect to.

I got hallons of the stuff brother. I have enough blood that even if you could overwrite my intent and you can't because I have the holy spear, I'd still have enough blood over intent to send you back into the reincarnation machine 12 times over. Now listen this is my cross to bear, I am the antichrist and you have to become the antichrist too or else we'll never get out of here. See there is a hole in the antarctic circle of the flat earth plane and they know if we can get to that hole we'll be home free. Believe me, I've done my research. You don't have to like it. That's just how it is.

Agreed with both of these. Very beautiful and touching movie. The OST is probably my all time favorite too.

Literally couldn't sit through 10 minutes of it

On the other hand The Wrestler is pure kino

I just realized the only movies I've physically shed a tear to have stared Hugh Jackman.

correct, you'd think more movies would bring up tanathophobia as a topic

It may be true; too overtly Gnostic for the Archons

gf & I saw it in a completely empty theater (shortly after it came out) and they almost forgot to start it

it is

its abit too heavy handed for me, but i appreciate how different it is.

at least a 7.5/10

Fact: Izzy talks about her experiences in "high school" with Tom, making it impossible for her to be Isabelle and confirming that the "past" is just her book, which is fiction and not a chronicle of the exploits of immortals.

Fact: Future Tom goes into the "past," confirming that the "future" is just Tommy's conclusion to the story.

The only real timeline was the present. There is no other valid interpretation for this story. The clues were all there. Like Aronofsky said, you can solve a Rubik's cube many ways, but they all must lead to the same result.

This is the result, whatever your means of getting there.

Based Aronofsky. Rubik's cube.

Completely agree. I usually hate dramas but this movie was great.

there was a lot of misdirection to invite the viewer to link the 3 stories together, but the conclusion is pretty clear they couldn't be in the same timeline or at least they're all contemporaneous in different contexts

Is this the most deliberately ironic post in Sup Forums history?

Yes.

Jackman is great in this movie

I remember a solid stretch of a few years after this came out where at least one movie trailer per season had a song from the OST in it

>Izzy talks about her experiences in "high school" with Tom, making it impossible for her to be Isabelle and confirming that the "past" is just her book

What did you mean by this? I always interpreted the past being their past lives.

It's one of those movies with a small fanbase, but they all think it's the fucking greatest thing ever created by man

it's so good. it's a strange movie which is why no one knows about it but those who have seen it say it's great.

>ywn fully embrace death and be consumed by a supernova

People I know loved it, but I turned it off after 25 minutes because it played like a heavy handed perfume commercial. Should I give it a shot?

the present and future storylines were connected considering Tommy and his team inadvertently discover a cure for aging on the test ape while trying to find a cure for Izzy's cancer.
the part where the conquistador finds the tree then gets consumed by the plant life was Tommy's conclusion to Izzy's story.
Aranofsy did a graphic novel of the movie for Vertigo comics that explains this, and shows us how the movie was supposed to have been. Studio interference and budget cuts changed it greatly from what Aranofsy intended. Ironically he did the same thing with Noah for the same reasons. that story was also vastly different from what was on screen, and more heavily implied that it wasn't a biblical story but a Noah like story that takes place in the extreme far future

It's very heavy handed and only gets more so throughout the film. If you are bothered by that, you probably won't like the rest. I think it's pretty good but I'm a sucker for stories about men fighting God for their beloved.

>The fuck are you on
shut up nigger