Not going to lie, I'm going to really miss white people if they go extinct. Why won't they just have babies?

Not going to lie, I'm going to really miss white people if they go extinct. Why won't they just have babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jordanspencer94/?hl=it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm going to really miss degeneration
>I'm going to really miss discrimination
>I'm going to really miss moral supremacism
>I'm going to really miss climate change
>I'm going to really miss hate crimes
>I'm going to really miss resource stealing
>I'm going to really miss country invasions
>I'm going to really miss imposed poverty
>I'm going to really miss the 1%
>I'm going to really miss dogs with costumes

ah yes... i'm really going to miss whites

have you seen most white women? at least in the area where I'm at in the US there's pretty few good looking white women. the men aren't exactly Fabio either.

As a white man, there's probably a good 90% chance that I will not marry a white woman. Other women just generally look better.

>i'm going to really miss people with a specific amount of melanin per square cm of skin

Only in Clapistan is "white" an identity.

I am such an uncle tom traitor aren't I...
Whites on average look fine
race is more than skin color

Race does not exist, it has been demonstrated by endless studies. If by 'white' you refer to anything but a colour you are literally delusional.

All these exist in the third world + poverty + more violence.

they will actually never extinct, concerning western europe, there will be a civil war at one point ending all that bullshit or in the case of pacific situation, underclass son of immigrants will be childless, so remaining a number even less numerous than now, some of them will also pass the rest of their lives on jail, deported or murdered.

concerning the USA, whites are not the only ones with a decreasing demography, niggers are currently replaced on their own ghettos by spics, they make less childrens and suffers of the same underclass problems of not making childrens.

I think all of this is nothing but a temporary period.

the real danger is not really mongrelization which remains a minority phenomenon but people from third world shithole reproducing a lot and infesting an area, they will wins nothing, they will lives like shit on it.

>Race does not exist

it does in the real world. you've have to have autism to deny it.

It's time for white people to end, they had their time, their memory will be safe with us.

Whites are scum and cannot wait until they disappear from thr face of earth once for all, and so shall the world be ridden of one of its evils.

Dude you have no idea what it means to actually see your people and culture dieing in front of your eyes, trust me

because you anglo dogs brought them there

this mutt is better looking than all the local over 18 females in my 15k pop town though

Hello Jamal.

she is hot, I remember checking out her insta, I don't remember her name now

Masturbating to anime pedophile poem doesn’t count as “preserving muh traditional values”, Terrone.

>Literally no definition based on genetic
>"races exist, we can divide humans in 5 groups"

Whites should all die though.

ooga booga jamal

Sounds like India

The current neo-feudalist order will only get stronger when Westerners disappear. It's an extremely unfortunate situation because only Westerners seem to be capable of fighting the system globally, but they've already all been subverted into suicidal proles by their neo-marxist public education systems.

Japan will probably manage (so long as they develop their own nuclear weapons relatively soon) once the Western demand for goods dries up in China, but they're too isolationist to help everyone else.

Hopefully the system will collapse with the West. That way the feudalists will die and only the stronger people around the world will survive, which should give the future generations a few centuries before something similar happens again.

What the fuck even is "Hispanic white"

nothing, american racial censuses are retarded and totally made up

Ugly mutt, I fucking hate niggers and shitskins

well, at least i will be glad to see racist whites like you gone

not going to happen in your lifetime nigger

the n-word really?

here
instagram.com/jordanspencer94/?hl=it

You can have the discount light skinned mixed version of them

bring a child into this world for it to toil and slave away to feed kikes and nigger that breed like rabbits?

no

I shall usher in the great age of famine and starvation.