16-year-old girl held and fondled by 3 asylum seekers in Denmark

Friday night was a 16-year-old girl held and fondled by three young men at the Langeland Festival.

- We had a patrol in the free area at the festival, and was approached by a girl who said she had been held and fondled outside the cloth, says head of security Christian Rasmussen from Funen Police.

The assault should have taken place between the hours of 01 am and 02.20 am.

- From her signalement, we found three young asylum seekers, which we charge for indecent exposure, says the officer.

The three boys aged 15, 16 and 17 years will not be made in preliminary hearing with demands for imprisonment.

- It is important to emphasize that they are only suspected and charged, not convicted, says the officer.

According to witnesses there may be others at the festival, which has been exposed to the same as the 16-year-old girl.

- If so, we would like to hear from them, says Christian Rasmussen.

bt.dk/krimi/16-aarig-pige-bliver-fastholdt-og-befamlet-paa-festival

Other urls found in this thread:

180grader.dk/Krimi/musiimer-igen-tre-drenge-befamlede-16-rig-politiet-efterlyser-andre-kraenkede-langeland
dailynews.dk/nyhet.php?id=5407951
nytt.s3.webdigital.hu/nyheter/asylsokere-siktet-for-befoling-av-jente-pa-dansk-festival
nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2016-05-11-vaertshuse-udsat-for-haervaerk-og-trusler-de-siger-at-noerrebro-hoerer-under-sharia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bet none of them are below 20, what does average dansk think of this?

>three boys aged 15, 16 and 17

So in reality men aged 25, 30, 35

I am numb to this
Let them get what they asked for
As long as my country stays clean
I can't do anything about it and don't care anymore
I practically keep my girlfriend on a leash and if someone rapes her I'll knife him in the bladder

Only whores go to festivals anyway.

Also, what did you expect?

An animal behaved like an animal. more news at 11.

They dress so provocatively these days it's no wonder. I've come close to groping a few women just this past week and I'm a married man!

It broke 10 min ago

We have been doing refugee age examination for years, so the age might be right

Kek

There should be harsher laws for sex crimes in European countries. Western euros are too soft

DPP, the biggest blue party, which are in the government currently, will absolutely force the government to send them to where they came from

>woman want freedums to do whatever they want
>strong independent
>go to nigger festival and get molested
>wonder what went wrong
>blame white man

:) i hope they die :)

>Only whores go to festivals anyway.
Who gives a shit? These shitskins will grope anyone. Send them back.

Yeah yeah, im not defending them. They should be send home or send to hell if it was up to me.

Id personally dig the mass graves by hand if needed.

bump

every single time

HOT

The funniest thing about these cases is that fondling girls like this is normal among kids in Scandinavia and the girls love it, they just don't want a disgusting shitskin to touch them

this desu

i wish i was that girl

Got any other sources, senpai?

Sorry m8, no English source yet

Danish is fine too desu

Eh no, also shitskins are the ones where it usually ends up with rape and other such things..

It's not even remotely funny, they're so fucking crazy that they also rape males, they literally don't give a fuck

I'm not talking about rape. I'm talking about fondling them. They love it. It's literally the only reason why they go to festivals. If you've never done that then you've never met a girl who was interested in you

scandinavian girls don't want people they are not attracted to or interested in to grope them, i don't know what kind of bullshit you're on.. Try it in a club or something if she's not interested in you and make sure you film it..

if you do that and she's not into you, you risk getting slapped in the face, or told pretty obviously to piss off, or getting your ass kicked by her male friends for trying to violate her like a total retard..

you must clearly be a shitskin for to even say this.. don't confuse your own sick random groping and rape desire with what reality is. Because apparently you have to tell yourself that the girl wanted to be rape or groped to justify it by saying she was kind of into it, eventhough clearly not the case.

180grader.dk/Krimi/musiimer-igen-tre-drenge-befamlede-16-rig-politiet-efterlyser-andre-kraenkede-langeland

dailynews.dk/nyhet.php?id=5407951

nytt.s3.webdigital.hu/nyheter/asylsokere-siktet-for-befoling-av-jente-pa-dansk-festival

The last one is Norwegian. Fucking spam filter

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. Attractive people grope each other all the time without asking for consent first. Shitskins think they can do it too but they're too ugly and gross.

Thanks!

>who was interested in you
This is what you don't get you stupid fuck.. do you think these girls are interested in a bunch of shitskin wouldbe rapist groping them..

If they are interested in the other person then ofcourse they don't mind that much.. but don't pretend it's fine if they are clearly not interested this is what you're insinuating.

But still even if they are interested and you just randomly start groping them you'll be looked at like a creep because you can't take it slow/acting desparate.. And might turn her off aswell.

Either fucking way.. you can't just say women likes being groped when it depends on if she's interested in the person you stupid fuck.

ehm. if you're gonna public those links, don't use the 180grader

Read my first comment you stupid fuck. I said it's common for normal attractive people to be touchy and grope each other but if a shitskin does it then it's rape because they're too ugly and gross and nobody wants to even be near them

Any woman from any country doesn't mind getting touched by someone she finds attractive. It's called being human faggot.

Your argument for random groping by WHOEVER is like saying "women like being kissed" yes so do guys but it fucking depends on who's trying to kiss them isn't it..

Ridiculous argument for justifying that shitskin behaviour.. they will grope people who are not interested in them and just act as if they were, and not stop if the person says no.. that's the problem and that's why it's offensive.

Top kek

Exactly. That's what's so funny. They're not human beings and they're being deprived of the basic human experience because they're so inferior

Only using BT and abc nyheter, why, are the other ones "bad" papers?

Sooo... Rape is not that bad because sometimes people also to the rape stuff but consensual?
Are you retarded or did you cuck all your common sense away, Sven?

I never said that anyone can do it. I said that only normal attractive people can do it.

You're trying to argue that random groping is ok because two people interested in eachother might get physical like that..

That's like arguing that two people interested in eachother like to kiss, therefore you have carte blanche to go around and try to forcefully kiss whoever you come across..

Two people who are attracted to eachother might want to have sex aswell, that doesn't mean you can just try to have sex with every random person you come across..

Your entire argument is fucking retarded.. And the more you ignore that the bigger of a retard you prove yourself to be.

There's no justification for that shiskin behaviour, they do it against peoples will, and also just continue even if the person says no. So stop making justifications for it.

If you're a non-autistic non-shitskin then you already know beforehand what you can and can't do to the girl. If you're attractive then girls will never complain when you grope them

What is it that you don't understand? It's okay until they say that it isn't, and if you're attractive then they never say that it isn't okay so you have nothing to worry. If you do the same thing as an autistic Muslim with 70 well then ofcourse you're going to get charged for rape.

You don't have to ask for permission everytime you want to show affection, you sexually repressed victim of Jewish conditioning

with 70 iq*

Also it's 3 guys groping 1 girl.. how fucking nasty is that that's like attempted group rape, it's not even 1 guy that might be interested in her (but she's not) and then tries act like a douche and make the first move and gets rejected..

No it's 3 fucking shitskins trying to grope her, if i was that girl i would be freaking out at that point.. It's pretty fucking obvious what was in risk of happening to her..

Because apparently they were planning to "share her" otherwise why would all 3 grope her, and she can't fight against 3 guys at same time.. Fucking disgusting shitskins again, those 3 are clearly indicating they're ok with group rape just by doing that..

Probably not the first time they tried either..

3 guys in their right fucking mind would not grop a girl like that unless she was herself asking them to, and that it als it was for fun and they all knew eachother.. Cause that's fucking insanely creepy..

Even if you are attractive it's not simply ok to grope out of nowhere unless you have strong indicators of interest if you try to make first move like that and she's not ready for that yet, you might fucking lose her right there.. When she's indicated it's ok then you can grope away ofcourse.. and she reciprocates..

You say i have 70 iq you don't even know the fucking difference between someone being interested and someone not being interested.. you're trying to argue that groping is fine retardless..

The problem is you're trying to defend this shitskin behaviour by claiming it's perfectly reasonable to just grope someone without even an indicator of interest.. and the disgusting part is the example you're defending here is 3 guys all groping one girl who isn't interested, which is pretty disgusting and an indicator that they're into group rape.

God, I'm so sick of you racist, bigoted scum. Do you not understand, it was a SEXUAL EMERGENCY?
Which among you can say he hasn't dragged a teenage girl behind a shed and felt her up to alleviate a sexual emergency?
Goy, err, guys, you really need to end this racism and learn to accept different culture.

Group rape is a whole nother thing than unspoken consensual groping between 2 attractive aryans.

>you're trying to argue that groping is fine retardless..
Friend, I'd really recommend you read someone books on Islam. Some of it is JIDF bullshit, but not all of it.
In Islamic culture, a young girl out not covered up and not protected by a strong member of her family is, in their culture, literally asking to be raped.
This is the reason they never, ever should have been allowed in the West at all, never mind millions of military age males at once. This is only going to get worse, as the fuckers cannot get jobs, none of them brought women...and we all sat her last year, saying this would happen.
And I can sit here telling you now, will only get worse. Highly recommend Richard Spencer's books on the Koran and the Crusades, as well as a few others I'll give you if you are interested.

The excuses some of you delusional faggots come up with when shit like this happens

>If you do the same thing as an autistic Muslim with 70 IQ well then ofcourse you're going to get charged for rape.
How can you think that this sentence was about you?

Also I've never defended any of their actions. I'm just saying that it's in our culture for us white scandinavians to be physical with each other and we hardly ever have to ask for consent before we make a move and grope each other. Shitskins will rightfully never be able to do the same because they're too stupid and ugly.

Did you just walk in and start sperging or did you not read the article before you said it was funny that she complained?

You're basically trying to justify their behaviour.. you are fucking retarded and i'm now nearly 100% convinced that you're a shitskin yourself..

Your lack of understanding and trying to act as if groping or kisssing or other things is basically ok regardless if the other person is interested or not clearly fucking shows that, so just stfu achmed, group rape or non consentual groping, especially 3 guys groping 1 girl is NOT ok..

3 guys groping one girl is beyond fucking creepy.. they don't even argue who gets to hit on the girl, no they would be fine raping her all 3.. super rape vibe detected.

And then you fucking come in here like a sperg and laugh that she complained.

And here you are trying to justify it.. i think you've said more than enough don't you?

I never said any of the things that you've claimed I said. I think you might be having an episode. Shitskin touching anyone without their consent is obviously never okay and group groping is obviously never okay either no matter who does it.

He is not arguing in favour of the mudslimes, retard, he is simply saying that girls here don't like getting fondled by strangers, unless they find them attractive.

Wait so what happened? They molested her or exposed themselves to her? Or straight up rape and using nice wording?

HVOR LÆNGE ENDNU?

Jeg er klar

Snart Hans, snart

Of course I feel bad for her. What's funny is that the mudslimes are being denied the basic human experience of love just because they're so stupid, autistic and ugly, so they resort to groping girls in festival crowds and they can't do that either so they resort to pack hunting and surrounding defenseless little girls and gangraping them.

God, I fucking hate these scum immigrants. Kick these cunts out, they have a stain on their record that prove they are some sort of danger.

According to the article she managed to get away clearly and it was obviously a pretty obvious indicator of desire to rape, and obviously a kind of sexual assault.. But they are not going to go in court but are charged with violating decency (blufærdighedskrænkelse) Basically similar to indecent exposure i guess you can say.

Which she then managed to get away from and contact the security patrol at the festival.

When all 3 are HOLDING HER her and groping her on the same time.. Super super creepy group rape vibe detected.

Hojest 10 år.

Yeah I get that I was just worried it had actually happened but the news wasn't saying since it isn't "proven" yet. Should be charged with attempted rape
>this is why European women should carry guns
Or at least spray, unless that's restricted too

Well it is posted 2 hours ago. So it's very new story..

Sorry i deleted the reply and made new one because i added a new one since i wrongly said they were going to be in court which the article says they won't (they're underage 15 16 and 17)

So and it happened basically last night so they probably first will happen something monday.

Are there are Danes that know about any groups forming to counter this? It's about time we start doing this. I prefer to do it in Denmark as I am not known there and can get away with a lot more.

The danish penal code is fucking retarded.

It has to be ramped up 10 fold.

Nordfront

So you're saying Swedes rape and molest women just as much as shitskins and it's part of your culture?

>Become eligible voter
>Vote DF
>????
>Islam deported

What if that was my daughter completely drunk and hanging out with immigrants at a festival at 2am. I'd be so mad at those men.

>16 year old
>alone on festival at 1 and 2 am

How is it funny that mudslimes are gangraping Swedish little girls?

>Drink and party for 12 hours
>"Guys I'm gonna head back and catch some rest"
>Enter mudslimes

Not that uncommon.

Well yes, the criminal code reflects that danes generally do not do things like that so much that's why it's so weak..

Imo we should have different and more stricter laws for the migrants including harsher sentences.. Regular danes shouldn't be punished in similar way since they're unlikely to do this shit comparatively, but yeah it is probably too hard to get differential laws for migrants passed..

But i agree the laws are currently way way too soft to reflect that usually danes don't do that this much.. so because of that some of the migrants don't even care about going to jail or something.. this is a massive problem that you see more and more.. also way too many rights in jail.. if you want low time in jail you have to make it far more inhumane/harsher than it is now in denmark.. we coddle even criminals cause we're used to behaving pretty nicely in general.. but that's changing with this migrant bullshit.

it's so sad to see how denmark has changed over the last 10-20 years.

I don't agree with going as long punishments as the US.. but definately something needs to change with regards to migrants.. They need stricter punishments.. those more likely to commit crime needs to be deterred by being afraid to do longer time ideally.

>be sand nigger
>rape left and right
>police won't do shit cause you're above the law
I wish i was brown.
honestly

>>Drink and party for 12 hours
>>"Guys I'm gonna head back and catch some rest"
>>Enter mudslimes

Implying she wasn't grinding against immigrant crotches for 12 hours

>girls here don't like getting fondled by strangers, unless they find them attractive.
I can only believe that reasoning is from a muslim...yes, it's always good for a 16 year old girl's reputation: "hi stranger, I don't know you, but I think you are attractive so go ahead and put your hand down my pants."

Bord REALLY needs to do what TRS did and clean house, just too many mudslimes here. OR we need a Euro history/religion test generated randomly and that needs to be be finished in 60 secs to avoid them googling.

Yeah so fucking clear, but again like with typical leftist behaviour, actual statistics that show clearly that muslim migrants are the ones who commit crime the most, the left will call it racist to mention.

They think if facts prove that certain ethnicities commit more crime than others that this is racist? no it's racist/bigoted if you imply something that isn't true.. like "arabs are prone to rape" if it isn't true that can be considered bigoted and racist (if you say muslim though it's not racist but can only be considered bigoted if it cannot be proven is the case)..

but if it's fact.. then it's simply fact.. You can't call facts racist or bigotted, if they're true then that's how it is.. It's not a legitimate defense to call facts racist or bigoted.. Because if they are facts you are simply by that saying that you don't like the facts/you would like the facts to be different.. but that's irellevant to that it is fact. And you have to deal with and move forward based on what the facts are, not what you would like things to be otherwise you won't get anything done properly or solved any problems.

This is why i hate the far left so much, they stand in the way of getting problem solved with their refusal to admit facts of situation. And trying to shut up people that try to state them.

She's an independant womyn afterall. Her problem in all likelihood wasn't with shitskins but only with the ugly ones wanting to get in on it.

#RapeSummer16

>3 guys hold her whilst groping her
>if they were attractive shitskins this is perfectly fine
"top" logic germany..

How long must we wait?

Have you ever seen how women act without social constraints and repercursions for their actions?
>Muh womyn wouldn't do that!
Yes, they would. They all do. They all act like complete degenerate sluts when allowed to.

Does anyone else wonder if this happens in the Arab world aswell, or has the burqa/veil really served its purpose?

It's not the same thing because we do it out of love and they do it out of hate

Also we have their unspoken consent when we do it

It does they even have a term for it it's called taharrush, they rape in groups in order to have more witnesses saying nothing happened than those that say it did, and also threaten the woman to not say anything..

During the covering of the arab spring a reporter got gangraped by 30 muslims or something..

This is because in sharia law the testimony of a woman counts for half of a man, so let's say there's 3 guys that raped a woman, then there's 3 guys to say she is talking a lie, and only ½ witness to say it happened..

And in sharia law if it's determined the charge is incorrect, the woman can risk severe punishment including death, since the punishment for rape under sharia is also death..

So the group rape is deliberate on the side of muslims to circumvent this law making it nearly impossible to get a conviction unless there were many extra witnesses that happened to watch it..

This is why they corner women walking alone on street home from party or whatever. To have as little witnesses as possible in general.. notice when the attempt happened in this case.. as she was by herself..

There are and I know of a few in my area. I dont really want to reveal anything about them.

Groups that will actually do something are served best with not being known. At least for the time being.

This is why single muslim rape of a woman like 1 muslim and 1 woman is more rare/less reported than the group rape, because then it's only 1 persons word against them.. Where if the mudslimes are 3.. 2 of them will just say they didn't participate in it and say she was liking the guy and now making it up afterwards..

When all 3 are groping her it's beyond obvious what their intentions are, stop being so fucking naive you who are trying to defend this.

wtf I hate muslims now
nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2016-05-11-vaertshuse-udsat-for-haervaerk-og-trusler-de-siger-at-noerrebro-hoerer-under-sharia
Get the fuck out

DF wont do shit sadly. They are definetly the best party to vote for atm but they wont solve our problems and i dont see them ever supporting the mass deportation that we need.

I agree to some extent but most of the girls i know hate sandniggers.

>16 year old
>>alone on festival at 1 and 2 am
The same with fucking Brits complaining about the 12 hour waits to make their vacations in France.
These motherfuckers haven't yet had it sink in that life, as Europeans have known it, is over thanks to Merkel.
This is the "New Europe" where mudslides run over prams with babies inside while driving trucks and 1 million of "Mutti Merkel's Children" have now been turned loose to to kill people.

Instead of vacations, these sucks should be worried about checking their blankets, candles, and canned food (i'd say ammo but in the UK, doesn't apply).

at this point I'm wondering where the right wing death squads are

european neets get this going

Chemically castrate all men entering as asylum seekers / refugee, problem solved.

There's massive difference between being a sperg and slapping a woman on the ass going "sup sexy" and this..

And even if you do what i just said, you will be considered pretty big a retard if she hasn't indicated any interest at all and you might get slap in face or some of her friends might tell you to fuck off very fast if you don't want trouble..

But what this case is 3 guys HOLDING her whilst groping her.. not even 1 guy sperging out with the worst pickup move ever.. But 3 guys encountering her by herself.. HOLDING her and groping her, and then she managed to run away..

That you're saying this is ok says more about you than her for reporting it.. if i was a girl and 3 guys i didn't know did that to me, and even if i knew them somewhat, i'd be scared shitless.. That's a massive and obvious rape vibe because clearly they aren't even arguing about who gets to hit on her, they hold her so she can't run and all 3 grab on her showing they are into group rape.. It's a clear cut case of taharrush which you are defending like a total sperg.. i'm guessing you're a german achmed by this stupidity you have on display..

Whoooo cares?
This shit happens all the time festival or no by people who are Danish so why do you give a fuck?
Also
>Going to a festival
>Not expecting sex
You're grasping at straws and I can guarantee I hate kebab more than you

Clearly racist propaganda.

>reporting facts are racist propaganda
Just..

>Muh precious whores
Go back to Nazareth Jew carpenter

I want to believe there's a solution, but there really isn't.
Because of a certain someone we are unable to load these animals onto vehicles and deport them out of the country without repercussions.

I honestly don't think there's a solution, our elite are not looking out for the people of Europe.

15 year old plus can usually stay up late at festivals it has never been a problem, not before we became multiculturel.

Sure, there were rapes sometimes, but now it has bencome more raw, and usually there is only one perpetrator, now they're a group