What are some movies about run-down old men that just can't compete with the new young talent?

What are some movies about run-down old men that just can't compete with the new young talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0
youtube.com/watch?v=ULvo7__wwBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a question: was Magic Johnson ever really HIV positive or was it a ruse to get people to get tested?

And also to use condoms, etc.

ask his son

What are some films about people with short memory and can't even remember last season? 3-0 mean anything to you?

>le-leavetownforaring james

Forever tainted his career by gloryhunting like a huge faggot

Fuck off KD

It was 3-1 actually. Fuck off and die, you little cucklord.

Cavs in check this 6

anyone who thinks this guy is anywhere near GOAT is a moron

I hope you burn in hell if this failed get jinxes the Cavs

fuck KD. He ruined the next 3-4 years of basketball. Im switching to hockey

youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0

he was gay

MJ is the only bestest GOTYAY 4ever.

isn't that the guy who cucked the uk prince?

The Cars sequel coming soon.

basketball /kino/

Do they really stop being able to compete at 32?

Just like Durant

Man that Pacers team was GOAT. They wouldve definitely won the title if it wasnt for all those fucking suspensions.

>Jermaine Oneal: Best Interior defender in the league at that time
>Ron Artest: Best Permieter defender in the league
>Stephen Jackson: 3's and D
>Reggie Miller was shooting lights out that season
>Al Harrington, Austin Croshere, Jamaal Tinsley, James Jones all raining 3's off the bench

Im convinced to this day that the Pacers wouldve won the title that year. I remember watching that game, the Pacers utterly dominated the Pistons from start to finish, it wasnt even close

based artest

sometimes i wonder with this too. Wrestlers travel 300 days a year as well get banged up too. although Takers still in there though

>he thinks Lebron is in the Top 3 all time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Kevin Durant pulls the greatest bitch move in NBA history
>HURR DURR Lebron is washed up

I hope KD fucks his knees up Shaun Livingston style.

This. Lecuck James

no one has ever came back from being down 3-0

Check thos dubs! Also Rick Carlisle was magnificent. Fucking niggers ruined it

durant is way worse. what lebron did was faggy, but the Heat weren't an NBA finals team with the best regular season record in history before he joined them. durant is such a cuck.

funny way of spelling Kevin Durant

Shh...don't remind the Memeoirs retards.

It's not like they can't play anymore. It just gets harder to compete with the younger guys at the top. Unlike in pro wrestling where the "competitors" actually work together.

back to cuckboi jocks

>choreographed theatre is the same as an actual sport

Bucks going all da way next year

that's not my point. the point is both travel a lot and get banged up on a regular nightly basis. it takes a toll on your body and your mental health since you're always away from your family

>implying we wont have 5 years or more of Cavs vs GS finals

was this kino?

Nah LeCuck is on the decline they won't even make it to the finals next year

lol, what a joke

But why did Magic Johnson want people to believe that he was HIV positive?

t. shutin autist

magic is gay, it was an open secret in the NBA when he played

sadly...

KD did nothing wrong tho. If you think leBron did is forgivable then so is KD.

>making this thread after game 1

oh yeah, Warriors going from 72-10, adding an MVP, and going undefeated in the playoffs is sooo acceptable. I love watching a 1 team league. I just love when the only team comparable to the NBA champions are an Olympic team. KD the villain? what? no way! Don't you remember LeBron went to Miami almost 7 years ago? geez come on guys, he's the villain! yeah, so what the Cavs just got blown out by 20 points in Game 1, so what it'll probably be a sweep. The cool, humble 4 all stars won the championship! 4 guys who have started in an all star game and are all still in their prime beat a 31 year old man surrounded by losers! woo hoo! I love 7 foot tall black men! I want Draymond Green to deep throat fuck me!
that's you

32 year old man*

who was in the wrong here?

>comparing wresting to an actual sport
put a bullet in your mouth

>LeCuck fans thought they stood a chance
>LeCuck fans thinking LeMeme is the greatest of all time
Larry Bird beat Kareem and Magic who are both top 5 players of all time. LeBron has no excuse

The Artist

Warriors fucking ruined the league for the next 3-5 years.

The NBA has never had parity but this is just ridiculous.

The fans. Artest was mentally unhinged at that time in his life.

Warriors fans are the fucking worst. Can't wait for Lebron to btfo soft ass Durant/Curry and put an end to memeball.

Thereby absolving him of all responsibility. He may have fucked up a fan who had nothing to do with the incident, but to make an omelette, you gotta crack a few eggs.

It'd be more fun to watch if they weren't all blowouts. Game 7 last year was the only close one of the series. I'm not expecting this series to go to 7, even though I'm a real nigga and all real niggas rooting for bron.

ye i heard he got it from ZeKe, they were buttbuddies

cavs we out here

digits and curry tears his acl on game 2

>th-they aren't even athletes, m-my fake sport is better than yours
Pathetic.

If Magic Johnson was HIV positive, how the hell is he still alive when he announced his diagnosis years before the triple combination treatment they use now became available? I even remember him saying some shit like "I ain't got it no mo'". How and what the fuck?

Wow, that's pretty conclusive.

racial slurs gonna racial slur

what are some movies about retarded basketball-american sports?

real niggas don't root for bitch niggas like LeBeta

stop typing like that you fucking faggot

fuk offf u honky ass cracka whyteboii

I'll start right after you suck my dick

Nah Curry's cheap contract runs out this year so they'll have to move some pieces around in order to afford him. Could ruin the quality of the squad, and we have a bunch of young teams who are getting good.

Reminder that Larry Bird at his peak was the best player of a times and the stats back him up and he has the best highlight video of all times.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULvo7__wwBU

They do when they're playing the warriors. The grizzlies should have won the championship this year. That's the real nigga team.

They couldn't get it done without the realest nigga Allen. At least Iguodala is a real nigga and I hope everyone on the Warriors gets injured except him and he still wins the ship

Really sucks for Mike Conley being that good on that team. If only it weren't just him and Gasol

what ultimately ruined the league

that flying sliding punch will always be one of the funniest moments ever