Goodnight, sweet princes

Thought it was a ruse, but it wasn't.

It truly wasn't.

Where it gets fucked up is /asp/'s meme magic has killed three people this year

>Blackjack Mulligan thread a couple days before he dies
>Chyna thread a day before she's found dead
>Muhammed Ali thread today

They're beating Sup Forums and Sup Forums at their own game

/asp/ should be purged with fire for such black magic.

Fuck, man. Muhammad Ali was probably my favorite athlete.

Twenty-fucking-sixteen man.

Meme magic genuinely spooks me out. It has since Ebola-chan and Winter-chan and the time Baneposting crashed a plane. It's very strange.

It's almost like reality is wrapped by so many minds focussed on one single idea.

I don't believe it, but it's an interesting concept.

>God exists simply because so many believe in the meme that is an all-powerful, all-encompassing being who watches over us all

I seriously thought he had been dead for years and I have no clue why.

This is barely the beginning. Reality is entirely fictional. This year will be interesting.

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

or in our lingo

>In the beginning was the Meme, and the Meme was with God, and the Meme was God.

anyone gonna storytime it?

DIZ ONE GOEZ FASTA CAUZ ITZ RED!!!

whoops i feel dumb

>God conforms to whatever is the majority notion of God at the time, twisting and turning according to the values society holds at the current point of time
>The current God is the genuinely all-loving, all-accepting God most thing of, accepting gays, trans, and the like, as long as they love God, simply because that has become the mainstream notion of Christianity
>If enough people believe, we as the human race, as people can create the perfect version of God and Heaven if we just meme hard enough.
Holy shit.

but user, outside the west people don;t think that about god

The news that Muhammed Ali was sick and on life support has been going on for a few days.
It's not MEME MAGIC that someone guessed he would probably die

So are the Orks just a big race of Char Aznables?

Oh fuck, I knew it was too good to be true.

Don't you see? Don't you get it? This is the modern application of the 'meme' on a larger scale? THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE RUIN THIS SHIT FOR THE REST OF US.

Fuck me. But if there's any one thing that's true, it's that memes catch on eventually. It might take another generation or even several, but eventually we'll get there. Right?

What if there are separate gods then?

Storytime in his honour? Supes vs Ali is feelsy as it is

And what if separate religions entirely are also real?

I thought Sup Forums had the touch of death?

>that bit about /r9k/
Man, I don't know if I'd call it 'meme magic', but a lot of people who go there tend to be fucked up. We just had a shooting at UCLA that may have been perpetrated by someone from /r9k/.

So if we meme hard enough, 'Supergod' will happen.

Allow me to terrify you.

Yesterday I collapsed and begged God to save my worthless self. Well, I didn't grovel or anything but it boiled down to "I can't fix my shit so either save my unworthy self or let me die."

Allegedly the Mandela Effect occurs when you die in one timeline and due to quantum immortality your consciousness switches places to a different timeline in which you are alive.

Muhammad Ali, as mentioned, was believed by many to be dead for a very long time. He is one of the people most mentioned in Mandela effect related shenanigans by a vast number of people.

This is not the first time I've experienced this. I'm positive that I'm not the only one with this kind of "influence." But all who wield this "influence" are white people. I lurked, asked, prodded and searched far and wide for this knowledge. The elites, be they Jews or whatever do not have this "influence" which is to say they are outside the mercy of God. They are the enemy of God. This is why they perform fucked up rituals, sacrifices and the like. And they're losing the battle and the battle is reaching epic proportions. Reality is essentially being written and rewritten constantly and the battle is taking place in the past, the present and the future simultaneously. It is taking place within us as well. Bad shit is going down.

The only truly religious people who are inherently, intrinsically and fundamentally on the side of good, of dharma, of God - are the weird specimens on these here imageboards. This is the fruit of thousands of years of eugenics and other things. We are what the Grail Knights and the SS were supposed to be.

Or I'm just going insane.

Also, Croatia's goverment imploded tonight.

>But all who wield this "influence" are white people

Overwhelmingly. If it comforts you the greatest degenerates of today are also white people.

>The news that Muhammed Ali was sick and on life support has been going on for a few days.
Ali has been sick for over 30 years. He also entered the hospital on Thursday, and no one on /asp/ was guessing he was going to die.
But hey, if you're going to be wrong why not be completely wrong amirite?

They're a race that runs on meme magic.