DUDE

DUDE

is that a bad thing?

DUDE

DUDE LET'S FUCK UP OUR BRAINS VOLUNTARILY LMAO

Yet alcohol and cigarettes are legal

What does our lord and savior Varg think about recreational drugs?

haha yeah great argument, let's legalise more kinds of poison because some is already legal

I've been smoking marijuana since I was 13 yo (I'm 26) and can confirm. I don't think I'm dumber, but I'm definitely slower, maybe just because I don't trust reality is real anymore and I don't give a fuck about anything.

I'm more for advocating banning cigarettes then legalizing weed

>tfw canada embraces freedom while everyone else embraces the government telling you what you can do in the privacy of your own home

DUDE

FREEDOM

THE LEAF

I dunno, some french user should go down to the welfare office and ask him

you're right this time, leaves.
t. redneck Trump voter

Marijuana isn't a fucking poison. Jesus, is this your mind on Sup Forums or something? Are you also religious?
Anyway, with legal and easily obtainable weed, it means people have an alternative to far more expensive, addictive and dangerous chronic disease painkillers.

I miss libertarian Sup Forums
there's nothing more cringeworthy than watching anime neckbeards spout straight edge shit, even worse when they're spouting misinformation about drugs from fake studies and the Drudge Report like somebody's computer illiterate grandfather in addition to that

>like somebody's computer illiterate grandfather in addition to that
Sup Forums is unironically full of old people... as in 50 year old men/women posting there

ah, that explains it

oh yeah... forgot about that Reddit screencap where a bunch of unironic middle aged moms were sharing their experiences on Sup Forums
couldn't believe my eyes when I Googled it and that it was real

this