Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done

Yes, yes, well done, critics. Well done...

HOWEVER!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_openings_for_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last 4 movies have all had shit RT scores they still make a shit load of money its nothing new

I liked it.

It was better than four, but that's no excuse.

4 is the most forgettable movie of all time

but on a budget of $230 mill that's not a great return. Yes it came out positive, but so does most shit.

these will make money no matter what

Oh yeah

Why the fuck does everyone hate 3 so much? I felt like assuming the series ended there it would have been the perfect conclusion.

long and boring
all the other pirates in the movie was pointless in the end
jack and elizabeth sub plot was retarded shit

It's not even done yet, mate. Jack Sparrow hasn't even started to plunder Wonder Woman's shekels yet. He will ride out into the sunset with more than enough shekels to bow at his peek.

Because the plot was a convoluted mess.

>it's only been one weekend

idk. it's the best one.
never had trouble following the plot

even with SJW campaign to try to shit all over johnny depp for the supposed abuse of feminist who waited until day after his mom died to divorce him

Foreign box offices were a mistake

Depp was good, as usual. Effects were great, liked the floating hair. Barbossa was great, as usual. The bank scene in the opener was the best part of the movie.

Bardem was good but he felt wasted somehow. The new guy and girl were eye candy but I didn't feel attached to them, or care what happened to either one of them, in the slightest. If the movie had just has Depp and Barbossa as the centerpiece would have been much better. Super perfect feminist always-right "look how dumb men are" science-girl felt like she was designed by a script writing committee at Berkeley, at this point its par for the course, just another annoyance.

After the initial opener the film just turned into a predictable slog, not much good laughs or even any really funny scenes, script I guess. Action scenes all looked like videogame cutscenes as usual in the year of our lord 2017.

Overall pretty bad, but still better than 4.

>depp was good, as usual

i think the fedora is you, trying to be contrarian

Why does an entire armada just give up because their flagship was sunk?

good based Salazar

>i think the fedora is you

nice, glad to see some raunchy action FUN doing well, fuck the critics. now go see baywatch

Cause they saw the dutchman ship switched sides.

Was a good movie. Haters can fuck off to redddit where they belong.

It was like 3 hours long and nothing happens. Until the post credit scene.

It's the number 27th highest grossing worldwide weekend opening of all time, right between Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Suicide Squad.

They are shitty movies, but they give their production companies and investors a nice profit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_openings_for_films

Damn. I'm supposed to go see it with others but I'm pretty sure it doesn't deserve my money.
Would've felt better about it if it was a flop.