Map of the world according to the language most people want to learn

Holy shit Sweden BTFO

>USA
>Spanish
THE RACE WAR HAS ALREADY STARTED

nigger, it would be more cucked if the most online studied language was your own since it implies too much rapefugees and nonintegrated nigrants (like Sweden).

>Bangladeshis going to Spain
>Pakistanis going to France

Tip Top K E K

Enjoy lads.

swedes want to learn swedish...?

Everyone should take the time to learn Spanish because the world is getting more diverse.

>Sweden
>Wants to learn Swedish
Man, something doesn't add up there.

>Deutsch-Südwest Afrika

Ah good old Colonies

"""""Swedes""""""

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

and where is the black dot for turkish? can't find it

Well adjusted migrants trying to fit in.

WHAT ARE YOU SUGGESTING?

English is the lingua franca

Feels good

Wtf does Nepal want to learn Spanish?

long ago started

the race war in the women womb and not on the streets

>nobody wants to learn German except for that part of Europe and some African country
Really makes you think..

why would you want to learn of the most retarded languages in the world? even native germans (not """"new""""" germans) have a hard time learning it.
besides that: it's a dead language, we won't exist in the near future anymore.
people in 100 years will see it as some ancient shit like latin

Australia what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you want to learn how to speak English?

>dead language
>the Jews did this

Ah well. English master race reportin'

Fuck England, long live France!

>mfw britbongs call lip-smackin' hot piss-water "tea"

Who tries to learn turkish?

>Israel
>Yellow-spanish

I prettey sure that theIisraelis who answered the question misunderstood it.
learn english at elementary to high school doesn't mean you know it. I am sure they would rather know english like mother language instead of spanish like they know English now.

Where are the black and dark green areas?

Berber like morrocans algs and tunsians already speak french tho
That's why all of them go to france

The map has data for every region on earth, even North Korea and Western Sahara. I call it fake.

>Namibia
>German

OK so I've seriously been considering making my first "grownup" vacation a trip to Namibia. It's a former German colony, and I speak German. It seems to be the least fucked of every single country in the continent of Africa. They have nature preserves, let tribal people smoke weed and do whatever they want, and has cities built by Germans. I want to see the oldest desert in the world and go to the nature preserves.

Is Namibia really that based

>inb4 Namibia project LARPing that shit is retarded.

>Speaking any language lower than tier/level 5
Top kek

>Is Namibia really that based

I lived and taught in Namibia for a few years and traveled most of Africa too.
If you have any questions just shot away.

>> Is Namibia really that based

Difficult to answer.

>> even native germans (not """"new""""" germans) have a hard time learning it.

Wanna know how I know you're unterschicht as fuck?

North Koreans are know for learning English though.

Oh cool, thanks! In that case:

Is Namibia a place you'd recommend for a tourist who wants to see a part of Africa?

Are the tours well organized (though I imagine this depends on the travel company organizing the trip)

How prevalent are the languages German and English? Does everyone speak one or both pretty much?

Favorite and least favorite parts about your time there?

>Sweden wants to learn Swedish
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More like ultra-nationalism. Good for them.

We already know english tho, unlike all the other europoor countries. We can choose between learning three languages in school spanish, german, and french. So, it's basically a coin flip.

They dream of moving to a warmer place like spain or Mexico.

Literally why Spanish?

that cant be real, has meme magic gone too far?

mexicans

>> Is Namibia a place you'd recommend for a tourist who wants to see a part of Africa?

Definitely the number one destination depending on the sort of vacation you want to have.
If you will only travel with a guide and will only visit the bigger touristy spots then Ghana, S Africa etc. might be a better fit.
However in these Countries you are fucked as soon as you travel alone or leave the "popular areas".

In Namibia the tourists sights are not as well organized (hard to generalize that though) but the stay itself will be a lot more laid back as you can easily travel through most of the country without needing to worry about getting in trouble.

>> How prevalent are the languages German and English? Does everyone speak one or both pretty much?

There are rural parts of Namibia where it will be hard to find "native" English or German speakers but you will find ways to communicate most of the time.
No idea how good your German is but I'd usually try using English most of the time (rather than trying to get by with bad German).

>> Favorite and least favorite parts about your time there?

What exactly do you want to know?

Enjoy while you can Britain because Chinks will overthrow you

>that map of english

> Only knowing one language

English, French, Spanish, Latin, Arabic (MSA and Shami), master race reporting in.

Can read a bit of old Greek too.

Second most popular languages to learn online

>60% white

>tfw no one wants to learn Yiddish

according to the map, nobody.

Why do you want to learn a language that's pretty much only spoken in NYC?