Don't forget, Trump is 100% pro-Israel and pro-zionism

Don't forget, Trump is 100% pro-Israel and pro-zionism.

>inb4 "he's just playing the game to get ahead"

He's just playing the game to get ahead, fampai.

Thanks leaf, you didn't forget to correct the record. Don't forget Shillary is worse than Trump

I'm pro Israel as well. We should support the one civilized country in the first world

Why?

>1 post by this ID

It's not 2013 anymore cunt. Most of Sup Forums stands with Israel against radical islam.

You just want him to lose so that all the leftist cucks wouldn't move to Canada

News to me. Are you all so fickle that you'd discard antisemitism?

We're building a wall and building it tall to keep illegals out actually.

He's been supporting Israel for decades. Long before he got into politics. He would often go there on vacations too.

He's a true Zionist.

most conservative and traditionalist people are pro-Israel simply because it's the better country in the middle east according to their values:
* Very nationalistic
* Army in the center of the society
* Natalism
* Family values
* Economic liberalism
* Democracy
* Free press
* Anti immigration (except from Jewish people)

btw I was in Israel last year and I have never see so much flags in my life, not even America and Switzerland even come close to the number of flags everywhere

maybe this mean something

israel is a mixed race freak state.
there are more browns than whites.
if the hajis from gaza get free travel within israel, jews become a minority.

I have nothing against Jews dominating the Middle East,in fact,I'd like it.
What I do mind is Jews messing around in non-Middle East countries' affairs.

I don't give a fuck about the future of this country mate.

just saying, israel is not the white country sorrounded by brown hordes some people say.

Jews are white

>Don't forget, Trump is 100% pro-Israel and pro-zionism.

Nothing wrong with that you fucking trudeau leaf

Sup Forums's position on the Jews has evolved.

We've learned from their ways and we are adopting them for our own uses.

And remember, you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

i'm okay with this desu. the middle east would be better off if it was split up between china, greater israel, christian kurds, us, and whoever else wants a piece. anything's better than the subhuman mudslimes having their own sovereignty.

I agree

Trump is actually also pro-Paki/Saudi and anti-Indian:

fuck off my country you terrorist.

terrorist americans will hopefully be purged out of turkey soon.

there aren't many state flags in switzerland though. lots of cantonal flags in certain areas but were hardly hamburger level flag humpers

Jews are made up of a lot of different ethnic groups

Im 100% pro Israel. The global elite is anti israel. Would you rather be on the side of the Bilderburgs and the NWO?

a gypsy commenting on on mixed race and browns - this should be good

Maybe you don't see them but in Geneva they are everywhere.

>Don't forget, Trump is 100% pro-Israel and pro-zionism.
As are all of the other candidates. So it's moot.

The only people bothered by this are Muslims and the few hundred NatSocs in the US

no one else cares faggot

ok kid

Only edgy little faglords with no understanding of the real world blame israel for all the wrongs in the world. Yes im sure its the jews that released all the mudscum into Europe and make our women sluts.

>the global elite is anti Israel

So? Are you some sort of anti-semite, CTR? Oy vey!

La cuca racha

Sup Forums is nothing but edgy faglords who get off on saying nigger and telling jew jokes so I fail to see your point here

If he's so pro-Israel then why has he been refusing the "traditional" visit US presidential candidates make to bow down to the kikes?

>implying your women became sluts because of Muslims

The goyim sure are dumb aren't they ?

>being this ignorant

Every Turk knows that USA was behind this terrorist coup attemp along with Gülen. Even top Generals and Kerry hinted this along with Startfor and CIA.
Hopefully this will be the starting event of kicking the hell out of American terrorists from Turkey. Iran and Russia are much better allies.

This. I don't see why this is so hard for Sup Forums to understand. Israel is a good example of a nationalist/identitarian nation.

This

Say what you want about the jews, but their tactics work. There is no denying that.

Our main goal should be to slowly infiltrate various internet subcultures and websites with sleeper cells. Then slowly redpill them over the course of the election.

Bernie supporters are our main target. Dye to the recent scandal with the dnc they are more open to hearing the truth.

4d chess. he is pretending.

see Take not he's always been like that - only a few months into his campaign did he say he'd be a neutral (meaning he'd let israel fight the palestinians without interfering) so as to try get some lefties to vote for him. he realized that it was pointless and went back to his hardened support of israel, encouraging, once again, israel to build more settlements in west bank. if this doesn't prove how he duped you goys, then i don't know what will.

>Greater Israel

Get the fuck out of here you kike loving cunt

>not seeing that Isreal is the only hope for the middle-east
>not seeing that Isreal is getting so much shit right now for taking out muslim trash
>not seeing that it's always been Isreal vs Muslims
>not seeing there is literally nothing to back up the "Jews did it all" meme when it's "the global elite did it all"
Morocco pls.

they all are