Who is the most redpilled? Stormcloaks, Imperials, Thalmor, Forsworn?

Who is the most redpilled? Stormcloaks, Imperials, Thalmor, Forsworn?

Personally, I've always believed the Stormcloaks are fighting for sovereignty, while the Imperials and Thalmor want globalism. Is it much more complex than that? What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Imperials

Can you elaborate on that please

thalmor is the real redpill

doesn't matter desu

nothing matters in skyrim

you can be a nightingale and no one gives a fuck

you are the butcher of alduin and no one gives a fuck

just pick the side with the best armors desu

>stormcloaks obviously

>Stormcloaks, Imperials, Thalmor, Forsworn?
>picking a cucked factions.

AD VICTORIAM

For the Forsworn!

>Most redpilled
The one who does not know what the fuck you are talking about

Imperials arent globalists, but I see how you'd think that. They really mimic the romans -- seeking to spread infrastructure and communication while each province maintains its identity. Stormcloaks have a noble cause, but Ulfric is a maniac and does not know what is best for skyrim. Thalmor seek to be the ultimate rulers -- they are morally bankrupt and are extremely selfish.

Dude Imperials.
I sympathize slightly with the Storm cloaks but they're weak. They're the bitch and be done with it type of racist.
The only way the Nords could truly keep Skyrim there is to make total war on non Nords. They allow many orc encampments fucking shit tier Khajit terrorists everywhere. Redguards are walking into their unchecked cities looking for people.

The Imperials seek total control the Nords just want to be left alone. So the red pill award goes to the Imperials.

>tfw never played fallout before and never really had any interest

That screencap makes me want to buy that game..

The Imperials.

That was a great read

>Thalmor seek to be the ultimate rulers
Not quite.

>To kill Man is to reach Heaven, from where we came before the Doom Drum's iniquity. When we accomplish this, we can escape the mockery and long shame of the Material Prison.

>To achieve this goal, we must:

>1) Erase the Upstart Talos from the mythic. His presence fortifies the Wheel of the Convention, and binds our souls to this plane.

>2) Remove Man not just from the world, but from the Pattern of Possibility, so that the very idea of them can be forgotten and thereby never again repeated.

>3) With Talos and the Sons of Talos removed, the Dragon will become ours to unbind. The world of mortals will be over. The Dragon will uncoil his hold on the stagnancy of linear time and move as Free Serpent again, moving through the Aether without measure or burden, spilling time along the innumerable roads we once travelled. And with that we will regain the mantle of the imperishable spirit.

Imperials are better.

First who gives a shit about religion. Even if you do, reading some of the books it turns out it was unenforced until the Storm cloaks rebelled and provoked the Thalmor to send in patrols.

Second weakening the Empire is just going to get them all conquered. The info in the embassy it turns out the Thalmor supported the Storm cloaks to weaken the Empire.

Third the storm cloaks are Racists.

Prove to me Breton isn't the most powerful race in all of Tamriel

They're bald. Short imperials. Like the irish.

>Manlet Mongrels
>Most Powerful Race

They are, just like filipinos.

I shed a tear when I killed Danse. He was by far my favorite part of the game.

Biggest problem I had with the story was how black and white it was when it came to what faction was good / evil / useless.

Good - BoS
Evil - Institute
Useless - Minutemen
Degenerate - Railroad

I really think the people that sided with the institute didn't pay attention to anything Father (institute leader) or any institute scientist was saying throughout the game. They are literally basement dwelling weebs with power and robot waifus.

What would've made choosing a faction really fucking hard would've been showing each faction doing something for the regular citizen of the commonwealth. The BoS are the ONLY faction in the game that does this with or without you. Whether you side with them or not they will patrol the common wealth and kill raiders, supermutants, gunners, etc... The minutemen only do this AFTER you rebuild their organization from fucking scratch.

There's so much shit that could've made the game very grey.

>ask father why the institute kidnaps people and kill them to make synths / replace people
>father replies "The people we kidnap and replace are people we monitor for a long time, people that turn out to be murderers, rapists, thieves, human traffickers, the very worst of humanity. The kind of humanity that the commonwealth could do without. Why simply serve a just death to such people? Why not progress science at the same time?"

>ask desdemona why the railroad helps synths instead of everyone else in the commonwealth
>desdemona replies, "The synths we set free want more than caps, they want freedom. Something too many of us in the commonwealth have already. We're free to do whatever we want because we don't need to fear a corsair from the Institute bringing us back. And what do we do with that freedom? We become gunners, raiders, junkies, criminals. Unlike the people of the commonwealth, these synths are worth saving. They are the better part of humanity that was lost when the bombs fell."

This would've made the choice much more difficult

It's shit. Don't bother.

Stick with skyrim

Imperials.

If Stormcloaks win independence from the Empire then both factions will be too weak to fight off the inevitable Aldmeri invasion. In fact, the Thalmor wanted the revolt to happen which is why they made the White-Gold Concordat because they knew it would upset the Nords and cause chaos. They also purposely released Ulfric Stormcloak from prison so he could help lead the revolt against the Empire.

Essentially, the Thalmor is the the divide and conquer Jew.

>ask gravy why the minutemen are so fucking useless
>gravy replies "The minutemen are regular commonwealth folk, the only difference being the desire to serve. Show the people there's still good worth fighting for, that there's still leadership worth following. When the people see that, you will have a truly unstoppable fighting force. Until that day comes, doesn't matter if I'm with an army or the last one left, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost as if the issue of the whole struggle, depended on me alone. Remember *lone wanderer*, we are Americans."

>ask elder maxim why the brotherhood intends to destroy the institute instead of acquiring its scientists and technology
>elder maxim replies "The technology that the institute has created is a threat to all mankind. It is technology that is far beyond our technical understanding, but that is completely irrelevant to the atrocities committed to attain such progress. No, all of it along with the monsters calling themselves humans, must be destroyed."

>remind elder maxim that technology isn't what destroyed the world, it's the men that used it.
>remind elder maxim that since the brotherhood of steel is based as fuck, we could use god tier institute technology for based things instead of degenerate things
>elder maxim replies "ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY ORDERS KNIGHT? You will do as you're told. The institute and all traces of its technology will be destroyed, with, or without you..."

See, this is what really pissed me off about this game. We're the only person fit to be High King. Instead, we're the guy that fetches the mead.

The Dragonborn could stop the dominion singlehandedly

The Thalmor are actually ultra-blackpilled. They want to unmake the entire universe because it's shit.

Argonians

imperials are literally romans
nords are uneducated, uncultured barbarians
the talmor is a foreign military strong force, not really comparable to any historical figure aside from China but then we cannot keep the metaphor going on.
Still, i guess if we put it into a more modern perspective, the Imperials are trying to keep everything together and working, they are not necessarily bad, but the empire is just crumbling, they can't do anything to stop it aside from trying to be diplomatic, the stormcloaks are literally being used by the Thalmor, they are like the democrats or the refugees or the ignorant european masses, on that sense the Thalmor could be the jews

I play Orc so I don't really care, why should I pick a side in my power fantasy where I'm basically Hulk with a Hammer. I would fight both if the game would let me.

If you're not a Stormcloak who kills that Jew Paarthurnax, you're doing it wrong.

>tfw I only sided with Minutemen and burned all the others to the ground

Nah, Thalmor are the WORST stealth archers

Why is it OK for the BoS to for example kill Ghouls who have done nothing wrong?

I am genuinely interested in your answer.