Alien Covenant

>Dude, this crazy android didn't want me to kill the ayylium, lemme check out his lab though, holy shit these eggs are dope

>Dude fuck the human race, they created me but fuck them, gonna breed my waifus and force the human race to extinction.

>Dude this guy is infected with some crazy shit, lemme try to save him with science.

>Dude lemme cast this dogshit actor famous for comedy to play a pivotal role in my next film.

>Dude fuck the only good actor in Prometheus, she's gonna get raped and dissected alive for my android to be extreme

that's right, Jay!

Nice

Dude lemme fly close to this ion storm to try and save my dumbfuck waifu and risk thousands of lives, fuckin a man.

>Dude lets lock my crewmen with a alien in the med bay, hold up lemme grab a shotgun.

>humans are a shit species. they're dying. my new creation will beat them.
>all the Xenos David makes get BTFO by the colonists
>he only succeeds with his lol evil scheme when the colonists are literally asleep

he did one thing right at least

>Dude I can't aim this shotgun, fuck I accidentally the whole shuttle

dont forget the slip 'n slide

>Dude the senior officer wants to risk 2,000 lives for his waifu, lemme just approve his actions with my voice command

>Dude we escaped, lemme fuck my bull real quick in the shower, what could go wrong?

>Shit Dude theres an AYYLIUM in the shower and my bull just got killed!

>Dude we need a spic on the crew like Ibanez, lemme cast this shit spic with no acting skill

Very nice

>Dude we need a christfag beta 2nd in command with an ugly ass mixed race waifu, say no more.

>Dude lets cast another comedy actor famous for weed movies and kill him in 3 seconds for a few clickbait articles and ruin the entire flow of the movie.

>Bichir
>no acting skill
He may have been shit in Covenant, but you're totally ignorant.

what the fuck is so special about his aliens anyways?

yeah, they are hard to kill but i have a hard time understanding why he would want to create a dumbass animal over a species that actually has intelligence.

i don't understand how he is so focused on MUH EVOLUTION yet he """"""""'creates"""""""" (really, just stole the black goo formula from the engineers) a penisheaded insect.

>Dude lets cast a ripley clone and give her a stupid fucking background building log cabins with dudeweedlmao and barely any lines, but she's a badass though.

DUDE IT'S THE PERFECT ORGANISM LMAO

Dude exactly, if he's such a fucking god wouldn't he create an intelligent species that could conquer and create instead of some dumbfuck ayylium that kills everything.

this is enough autism to go around OP thanks

>Dude lets fuck up my entire franchise by casting a bunch of comedy actors and make the android an edgelord.

Are these Joe Rogan's fresh eggs grown in the yard?

>Dude lets return to the home world of Prometheus but make the entire population have cavemen intelligence even though they made spaceships and the perfect organism.

>Dude just fuck up my whole franchise by casting a redneck comedy actor without any acting experience.

The movie was shit, but almost none of your points are any good.

Don't bother responding, you are too busy responding to shill woman threads to recognize this atrocity.

Well the Nu Males have to show up sometime.