David in SPb

Copy of Michelangelo's David offended someone and now it's being censored.
Can you ever be more bydlo than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36913915
lenta.ru/news/2016/07/30/davdd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO THE FUCK IS BEHIND THIS

Are you fucking kidding me? What's next, westerners burning old painting 'cause they are not enough PC? I always fought that Christianity was biggest plague in Europe but now I can see that western world is just permanently polluted. Common Ivan, let's try those friendship thing once more.

who when where

This can't be real

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36913915

>Russians to vote on covering up Michelangelo's David

>A copy of Michelangelo's David recently put on show in central St Petersburg may be dressed up because a resident objected to its nakedness.

>Organisers of a sculpture exhibition in the city say they'll ask residents to decide whether to cover up the 5m (16ft) plastic statue, after a local woman complained to the children's rights ombudsman that it was an eyesore and a bad influence on pupils at a nearby school, the Lenta website reports. "How could you put this bloke without any trousers on in the centre of St Petersburg, next to a school and a church?" the ombudsman's website quotes the letter as saying. "This giant spoils the city's historic appearance and warps children's souls."

>Its officials apparently tried to convince the woman that Russia's former imperial capital contained many such statues and residents are accustomed to their state of undress, but to no avail. "Children are around, looking at this giant nude man. Is that normal?" she responded, and warned she'd take the matter further. She was even unfazed by school director Maksim Pratusevich's assurance that his students were "sufficiently cultured and educated" not to be shocked by the Renaissance masterpiece.

>Her determination may yet win out, it seems. An official of the Michelangelo - Creation of the World exhibition told the RIA-Novosti news agency it "couldn't ignore the criticism". Under the "Dress David" initiative, city residents will first be asked to suggest clothes for the statue, and will then vote in a 16-23 August poll on what to put him in, with one option being to just "keep him as he is".

>covering David's junk
That's some children's show level of maturity censorship.

For what? Not big and black enough?

russia returns back to bolshevik stance way too fast.

fucking russian with their cencoring

Russians hate freedom, details at 11

Muslims did this didn't they

simpsons did it

A fine example of дyхoвнocть or spirituality! Onwards to victory tovarischi! Together we can ban the deceiving images of rotting west.

Anyone else afraid of ladders?

>this is what the world has come to

This

>Russians

Yes and no. I'm afraid of being high up on unstable terms, and most ladders I've used have been wobbly piecesof shit, and generally my wife is the one holding it steady and i do not trust her to actually hold it if it were to start tipping.

When i need onto my roof i have a spot i can stick the ladder thats perfectly stable going up but it's easier to just jump down

>Copy of Michelangelo's David

They have any original art in Leningrad? Or do you guys just copy art like you copy designs for military equipment?

The least they could do is throw a figleaf on there if they're that modest about dicks, cover it the classical way rather than just tape a hat over David's cock.

why would you ever marry

We didn't copy any classical art from you, that's for sure.

(((who))) do you think?

That's where you're wrong, comrade.

That's not official censorship. This shit was done by some activist group to protest against possible clothing.

B-29 is modern art, you burger.

No, this is modern art.

(PS plz don't copy this)

That's postmodern. Do you even art?

Should have at least put a condom on it)

Where in spb is this exactly, I want to visit it for verification

lenta.ru/news/2016/07/30/davdd/

I visited the Vatican recently. Some asshat objected to everyone in the Sistine Chapel being painted as naked too. So Da Vinchi told him to stfu and he would be naked when he dies and is before God and for good measure painted him as a demon. That is some serious bants.

Also check these dubs

Hmm it seems only kek has power here now.

Retards exist.

Muslims...

It is just in 10 m from my elite school. Actually its stupid, but this statue is shit anyways

Probably not. Theres other local menace, LARPing pretending to be ultrareligious cossacs.

Lol plz die subhhuman. U fucking retard. Gonna kill u
STFU proxy degenerate
I hope we will nuke u all stupid mo kes. Statue is shit.

>bloke without any trousers on

Why is it there in the first place? It should be in Italy, where it wont be desecrated like this.

Simpson's did it