Happening right now in Melborne

>Abo supporting scum lockdown Flinders Street Intersection. (The biggest intersection in the city and the public transport hub.)
>Apparently "Police have surrendered the intersection."
>Its currently friday night football meaning tens of thousands will need the public transport tonight.
>They intend to hold it to next morning.
>(Provided the cops don't roll up in riot gear and play "Beat the degenerate" expect these "Abo lives Matter" cunts to deadlock the Central Business District of Melbourne tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tM9XsstczxY
abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you should treat them better then. So it doesn't get to the point they lock themselves in a cage on the street and you complain on the internet about having to take the bus.

They really do look for anything to protest about don't they, do they actually know why those kids were in jail?

Not that they would care even if they did know...just a reason to have a fucking whinge.

How many actual Abos is there?

just release the emu's lads

>melbin

move along

Why didn't your ancestors kill all abos when they arrived first? Serious question, resources were rare and abos can't be even used as slaves

To many
The British and Dutch should've finished the job

Here is a solution to your problems OP

youtube.com/watch?v=tM9XsstczxY

Maybe we should start peeling the skin off Canadians?

He meant in the protest.

The answer is probably about three.

DON'T BE RAMA RAMA

They did down here

>leaf

>FUCKING AB-
>Melbourne
Never mind, degenerate state deserves it

>Friday Night
I meant Saturday, also sorry for misspelling Melbourne like sixty times, I'm on my phone.

I'm getting my updates from the facebook group @MelbourneStreetMedics, their hashtag is #HandsoffAboriginalKids

Cassuary

shit like this is why i bought a house on the northern coast in queensland

fuck that degenerate shithole, should be burned to the ground

3 actual abbos or 3 halfies?

It's a aboriginal parenting problem. That photo blatantly shows that an aboriginal parent has taken their children's cages into the public just for the point of a protest.
How is anybody suppose to take them seriously?

Abos working HA

Probably 12 quarter-abos.

>Happening right now in Melborne

Prove a link to a stream shithead.

CONTEXT FOR THE PROTEST:

abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2016/07/25/4504895.htm
Not sure if video supported to international viewers?

The 4corners report described some of their misdeeds.
These young offenders were all little shits. I would have been sorely tempted to beat them as well...
Having said that, I expect people in those roles to have some restraint.
I would probably beat them up, but I expect the guys being paid to keep them locked up to be better than me.

I can't find any, if you really care that much go to their hashtag.

I will try look for one though.

I didn't even know they had abos in Melbourne.

>melbourne
And nothing of value was lost.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

They don't

I always thought that Australian Cops beat Abos down like the Cunts they are? Or is that just a myth?

All up in the north east right? Darwin and such?

Melbfag here, Melbourne needs to fucking nuked at this point. I seriously hope for the rest of the country's good Australia balkanises at some point.

Abo children are better off under white foster care, they are regularly beaten and raped (regardless of gender) by thier parents

Can't one of you cunts get a car and run them over?

Or, and here's a thought, you could let them die off? No welfare, no interferences of any kind.

my electro car'll be on charge for a while yet mate, no can do

Never seen one in all my 25 years of being here.

>Maybe you should treat them better then.
Do you even know where the fuck you are? That suggestion of yours does not reflect Sup Forums values!

Luring them with petrol so they'd go snort it until their brains melted would've been a better solution.

I HATE THAT THE FUCKING ALWAYS WANT TO IMITATE THE NIGGER SHIT THAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA

REEEEEEEE

>Australians are actually trying to defend their right of adopting abbo children
>Australians are ACTUALLY MAD THAT ABBOS WANT AUSSIES TO STOP BEING KEKHOLD
YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

Unleash the dragoons!

Their red skins are even worse than ours.

Are you seriously suggesting genocide of an indigenous population as a viable option? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Blowback.

No he isn't but go ahead and say he was so you can go post about it on twitter.

Australian cops, yes. Melbourne cops on the other hand just bend over and spread.

Well, the way you say that implies that Indians in Canada are some kind of terrible, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Ja, das hast du recht.

Aborigines are a fraction of the population, 3% with admixture, pure blooded ones are probably less than 1% and live out in the desert

I've lived in Canberra all my life and can't recall seeing a pure one ever

Justin??

Monkey see, monkey do.

We did the best job we could. Abos were wiped out or expelled in all major south australian cities not long after colonisation, and have a look at the aboriginal wars in sydney, when they kept bushing them back into the blue mountains. There were pretty much none in our major cities, then we had the civil rights movement and the ones living in bumfuck nowhere came back to the cities.

Funny part is in my city, Adelaide, aboriginals still sleep in the parklands surrounding our cbd just like their ancestors would have done for the last 40,000 years. I remember catching the bus to uni one morning and seeing a pack of 10 or so sleeping in a big jumbled mess around a tree right in the middle of the city. Thousands of cars would have passed them and seen them.

Wow, posting pics of your genocidal hero, how sad. I hope someone reports you to the authorities because I'm pretty sure there are hate speech laws in your country.

>Children's lives matter
Clearly abo's don't care because otherwise they'd live in coastal regions where a majority of the population is, and not in Bumfuckistan in regional australia where there's shitty education, no jobs prospects and literally nothing to see.

We try but for 'native hunter gatherers' they cant support themselves worth shit. Did you know they were the only civilization not to develop the bow and arrow? even the papau new Guinean cannibals had that.

>a fucking leaf
pls trucuck

>Childrens lives matter
>When abos literally skullfuck their kids and pass their 5 year old daughters around the whole extended family
Everything about melbourne makes me want to scream

>reading comprehension this poor
Should do your homework, it's good for you.

Partial abo here

sorry for the nigger infestation

Aboriginal Australians take more than they contribute, theyre even shutting down tourist sites because of 'respect for the land'

self-castrate for the greater good

Good luck reporting me, I'm behind seven holocausts.

'no'

>Friday night football
Wouldnt a bunch of rowdy drunk Aussie football fans break this up in two minutes?

Somebody post that ancient as fuck greentext of the user in the army who used to build houses for the Aboriginal townships.

That deserves to be seen.

>petty activism is in fashion again

Well. At least they aren't trying to steal black lives matter again...

Will you at least send your kids too school and not rape your five year old daughter like your white parents had the decency to?

>flag on the ground
>nobody gives a shit

I study, i work out, i absolutely hate faggots, i plan on having a respectable family and i take care of my current family

Calm down, WHITE DEVIL

If I was black I'd be embarrassed to be considered the same race as abos.

SO what you are telling me all these coons that hang around near the church in flinders intersection, have now migrated to the middle of the intersection?

Lazy fucks moved like 15 metres at best

>held in place by products provided by White people

Gee, I don't know why fåm...

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

A. fucking. leaf.

They are effectively gone mate, all farmable land is now white land and the coons just have the desert. They don't even have resource rights of the desert either. So our huge mining boom passed right over them lol

>Not sure if video supported to international viewers?

Fuck em. Bandwidths full.

In case it doesn't get posted, give us a tl;dr

Abos aren't African, they may as well be but I'm pretty sure they are their own species of inbred monkeys.

>if you report your enemies, they win

If I remember it was just about his engineers corps constantly going to those bumfuckistan towns in NT and SA to erect those cheap fibro commission houses for the abos.

And they'd come back every year and the doors and good wood would be taken for the houses which the abos apparently burned for firewood, the copper was gone, the electronics were gone and the houses were in fucking ruins, so they'd essentially just demolish the houses and rebuild the identical house over it every year.

Its been a while since I've sen the greentext though so its likely I butchered that.

>most important intersection

Pfft fucking get a proper job and learn what it's like to work on Collins st.

>happening
>Australia
Yeah sorry m8 no one cares.

Nah a lot of them had/have mining rights and other titles.
One abo refused millions for uranium rights because he thought it would wake a sleeping spirit and fuck the world.
The most respectable thing I've heard an abo do.

Wait, remind me again about "SORRY DAY"

Weren't those kids taken because they were fucking murdering them?

Yes

Reminder that Nuclear is the only truly green power source.

>time-out is seen as a "crime" to some Aussies

OF COURSE! Each Australian child needs AT LEAST 4 hours of social media time to express themselves by shitposting, as is their culture