His weird quirks and neurosis isn't because he's the son of lesbians

>his weird quirks and neurosis isn't because he's the son of lesbians
>it's because of a minor physical deformity
Feels like a cop-out, don't you think?

You have any idea what kind of hot water CN is in right now after their "Transphobic" views in the PPG reboot?

They say one bad thing about lesbians BOOM 1/3 of CN fanbase boycotts the company and they need that fanbase to keep Adventure Time alive

I always thought Jeff was that way because he's a square. He even wears socks with sandals.

His personality is the shape of his head.

What if OP had an enlarged frontal lobe?

This, I dunno what OP is talking about.

no

What happen?

A horse glues a horn to his head because he hates not being a unicorn so bubbles demands Professor Utonium transform him into a unicorn so when the professor transforms the horse into a monster Tranny fags got angry because they thought the episode was "Anti-Trans"

The pilot made his autism a lot worse. He seems almost like a normie in later episodes.

i don't get it

i don't get it either

>Understanding how Trannies think

Don't.

You won't get an answer that makes sense. That episode was so hated by the Trans community CN now has to take the "No Stress" route for the rest of its life.

It's funny because real transgendered people just want to be the gender they want to be and don't make being trans their end goal.

Then we've got tumblr trans folks who just want to be a new protected class of trans people and nothing else.

but trannies don't watch cartoons (on air with ads which means no viewership which means adspace isn't worth more) and trannies don't buy toys and trannies don't buy blurays/dvds

stupid idiots

I wish to support this outrage because fuck the new PPG.

I wish cartoon network sold blu rays that I could buy.

OR logical dvd sets at least.

because they won't sell
you can't fund a fraction of a series for the profits from bd/dvd sales in the united states

that only works in japan

Yet every other TV show on every other network seems to have no problem getting adequate profits from their season box sets.

What's wrong with Jeff? He acts like an exaggerated version of how I acted as a kid.

So why was Jeff reading "Werewolf Boyfriend" if he's shown to be straight and only interested in girls?

Cartoons are different because they are made to be syndicated and have a sustained viewership for years to come. Sustained viewership sells ad space.

He's a white male.

White males are demonized by the majority now so he's basically the sperg of the group

I'm waiting for it to become normalized where the white character in a show where his only character trait is he shoots up schools.

You say this like other networks aren't running syndicated shows they have zero problems finding enough incentive to release season box sets for.

>Straight

He's "Bi-Curious" you know how normies try to demonize the idea of being anything other than Quazisexual

The network advertised it as being an allegory for trans people, without even asking the writers. Some of the writers of the show were contacted and they were similarly befuddled because they had never intended it to be a trans narrative. The network literally tried to pander to that crowd and failed hard.

Nigga that is not what happened at all
at ALL
maybe on your side of the tumblr-verse three mongoloids got pissed. The episode ended with him actually being a unicorn and it having basically nothing to do with trans shit at all
the outrage happened when before the episode aired, they tried to sell it as a pro-trans thing when really it had nothing to do with it.

the whole thing was a horse trying to become something that doesn't exists.

Then they make a joke about ''this is a really hard decision to make about changing your body, you can read all this huuuuuge paper about it or just sign here'' meaning that trans people don't think about ther decisions about being trans.

Then when they use the ray to turn the horse into a unicorn he turned into a monster, meaning that trans could be perceived as monsters.

The episode ends with the horse being a unicorn all along, which is not a positive message to trans people that have to CHANGE their bodies.

There is a reliance on income from advertisers in the world of cartoons. Kids are just a giant money pit and if you make them want something enough, money will be spent on it for them. When you have them staring at a screen for hours every day with their fullest attention, you've hit the jackpot if you want to sell something to them.

It's just a sad state of affairs that we've been stuck with for a long time now. Advertiser money and toy money.

The three mainest of main characters are white males. What are you even on about? Shouldn't you be shitting up /sug/ or something?

Kids won't be buying the box sets. The adult fans would be.

This isn't a logical excuse, cause they dicked over a lot of adult swim material the same way.

dude if trannies have money for thousands of dollars of hormone therapy, they will have enough money for their manchild toys too.
real trans, Like HRT trans, are often rich as fuck.

I never said it was logical, that's just their twisted view on what they are doing. Tell them differently and they might listen if enough people complain.

They listened to the trannies when they whined, right?

I never said they didn't have money, I said they generally don't spend it. These people are fucked in the head and we can't apply logic to their actions.

Is this shown in later episodes outside him reading that book? I haven't watched every episode yet.

Why are people so quick to accuse others for crap nowadays

We live in a society where people accuse others of being "sexist" or "Transphobic" without them realizing it

As a middle class kid who puts effort in his academics, Jeff will most likely be fine.

It's Sumo as a trailer trash whit boy who has the deck stacked against him. From what's been shown of his neighborhood, the fact that he still regularly attends a middle class public elementary school puts him ahead of his community.

Danny Devito why do you keep showing up whenever trannies are mentioned around here?

I figured it had to do with Jeff's "father". He clearly didn't get these traits from his mom.

At least his father seems to genuinely want to teach his kids mechanical skills, even the girls. Also he doesn't go into drunken stupors and beat them.

What the fuck are you talking about, the entire main cast is white.

What do children of gay couples call their parents? Something like mom and mommy?

None of the whites fit a nuclear family except maybe Sumo.

>Clarence: Single mom with long term BF
>Jeff: Dyke parents
>Sumo: hetero married couple but with 20+ kids

I'd imagine both are just called mom.

Mom and Aunt.

Unless they're adopted. I got nothing.

that seems confusing
>Mom come see this thing I did!
>No not you mom, other mom.

Cause kids today.
They don't know.
Kids today.
Kids today.

Because we live in a time where millennials are being mislead to believe (by people they respect as teachers or mentors) that their arbitrary identity labels are more important than they actually are. Where they're taught that there's a nebulous force of oppression to fear for anyone that isn't a straight white male.

Or maybe, just maybe, he is self inserting as the Werewolf, with a fat wolf knot dick, fucking the girl in the book.

>watching Clarence

Just why ?

Being a filthy furry multiple times more degenerate

1/3? I don't think that feminazis make up that much of CN's audience. It's mostly kids, isn't it?

Werewolves aren't furry, they been stolen by Otherkins.