Who's nude scenes in GLOW are you most excited about?

Who's nude scenes in GLOW are you most excited about?

Alison "I'll wait til I'm old and irrelevant til I'll do my first nude scenes" Brie

Why do Jewesses age so poorly

Tricksterism is in their blood

It looks like that dude on the right has a ladder strapped to his back like a sword

I'm more excited for the foot kino

girl on the left stole Robert Downey Jr's shoes.

their reptilian replicated human skin starts to lose moisture so we see more of their real reptile face and noses

the tits already leaked and they were shit

Amazing Kong

So weird to see GLOW become a thing again. My sister was one of the original GLOW wrestlers back in the 80s. She was one of the bad girls which is funny because she's such a boring square. Most of the girls were fucked up on drugs, mostly coke.

i saw them on reddit. pathetic. she has the upper body of a 50-year old who has never worked out once in her life now

Unless they're completely unshaved from the neck down, no one.

Why do women wait til they're no longer in their prime?

stay on reddit

Jesus Christ none of them. Avoiding that show like the plague.

Ellen Wong!
What are the names of the two cuties on the left?

good question.
their genes kick in around 30 and suddenly they start looking like barbara streisand

I can't wait to see Kate Nash completely humiliate Brie in the titty department! How do you think their racks will compare?

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KEK BITCH SON OF A BITCHWHORE CUNTFACE SLUT HOEBAG, DONT CALL ME NAMES YOU PIECE OF SHIT COCKSUCKING HOMOSEXUAL COCKSUCKING FAGGOT NANCY FAIRYBOY TWINK. TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TALK WITH RESPECT YOU SMELLY BOTTOM ILL FUCKING STOMP ON YOU FUCKING BITCH DONT PUSH IT TOO MUCH OR YOULL BE TAUGHT A HARD LESSON IN RESPECT. YOURE THE IDIOT REDDITOR OK MOTHERFUCKER THATS WHERE THE KIKE WHORES TITS LEAKED IM NOT A REDDITOR I JUST SAW THE LEAKS. LOOK AT YOU BITCHASS I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DISRESPECT ME AGAIN

I just wrote out a massive paragraph BTFOing you, you're lucky I closed the tab accidentally you would have been fucking annihilated consider this your Christmas miracle

I HOPE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON FAGGOT, YOU GOT WHATS COMING TO YA, BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT. LISTEN,KID THERE ARE PEOPLE YOU CAN FUCK WITH AND PEOPLEYPU CANT DUCK WITH. IM OF THE LATTER GROUP, CONSIDER THIS A LIFE LESSON MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE GUY OK

the redhead i guess
Brie is almost Neve Campbell levels of dissapointment and the one in the middle already done nude and her tits are godly

JUST

Totally would, she waxes her arms nowadays though.

I'm looking forward to all of their scenes together

Why not Betty Gilpin?

I have no desire to watch this show