Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Its a good movie, but for reasons that are the exact opposite of why most teenage boys drool over it.

Well it really is actually a fucking movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes.

>EVERY SINGLE ONE.
kill yourself faggot

People who are hate Fight Club fall into 1 of 2 categories:

1. People who identify with Edward Norton at the beginning and feel like the movie is making fun of them for thinking IKEA and nice ties matter.

2. People who take it too damn seriously. It's not meant to be the foundation of philosophy, it's meant to highlight how a certain generations of men are cut-off from what it really means to live, and consequently act out in adolescent ways.

It's a comedy above all else, and it's hilariously blackly funny.

>No link to article

Fuck you fucking lazy-ass motherfucking reddit ass FAGGOT

Next time you move your prissy little hands to make a thread on this board about an article you will link that article or I will come to your house and fuckin murder you for your trifling ass ways

I feel like the ability for it to be so twisted and have it's message misinterpreted so much is a real flaw to the film. Too much of the latter half becomes about stopping Tyler as an external threat and never enough about how vapid and self-destructive his message really was. It's too easy for people to misread it as just Tyler becoming the problem and not his cult of turning directionless anger into a reason of being

>FAGGOT
how fucking retarded are you faggot?

>made before Reddit
>"Reddit"

This shit gets so tiring. Why does a movie have to be "reddit"? and if it weren't reddit, then would that make it Sup Forums?
Why the fuck does everything have to align with some fucking group or ideology these days???! fuck. its just a fucking movie. shit.

WEW
W
E
W

I never read the book, so is that a problem with the source material or the adaptation into a major hollywood movie?

Some dogshit roastie using a Sup Forums insult to insult a movie intended to speak to the male experience. Yeah na ure a cunt

this is a very reddit comment

Look at the aspect ratio of the the image. OP is a filthy phoneposter. Don't expect them to lift a finger for anything, or have an original thought at all.

>trifling ass ways
Are you a nigger?

>indictment of consumer culture

there is so much product placement in this movie, you have to be a moron not to notice

Is the writer single?

being Reddit is a state of mind, it transcends time and space

Fight me IRL

just reading the headline i knew it was written by a woman

>just reading the post i knew it was written by a virgin neet

I hate it for a third:

The fucking obnoxious ass fans it has and how it considered one of the greatest movies ever made. I don't want to be contrary for the sake of it, but the more I see jizz spitting love for this movie the more I loathe it

>find out teenagers in my town made a "fight club"
fuck this reddit ass movie. Wiggers always fill the nigger niche if there aren't any around.

He's still right, regardless of employment or virginity status. It's not for women, and women have become progressively more retarded.

If you think that Fight Club is just an indictment of consumerist culture, and not also an indictment of personality cults and revolutionary movements led by charismatic figures that hypocritically do the same things as their opponents, you are a fucking imbecile and have completely failed to understand the movie.

>Wiggers
Either call them white trash or kill yourself.

How do you know UNLESS YOU GO THERE?!

God damn, if you browse that site stay over there you fucking faggots and don't ever come back.
As for you OP This movie was always shit for the same reason niggers love scar face. They miss the entire fucking point of the movie. It's not the movies fault, but it just turns out faggots love this shit movie.
Overrated if anything, that's it.

Do the full pasta at least you fag

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie