When did he turn into such a cuck?

When did he turn into such a cuck?

Ever heard him talk? Cuck

Can't believe I used to admire this guy.

>leaking vital classified information is only good when -I- do it.

what a faggot.

>LEAVE HILLARY ALONE

Obviously trying to get a pardon.

Kind of makes you wonder what Snowden "curated" when he dumped his documents.

Wikileaks backed him up the whole way and this is how he repays him, by shilling for Soros and Shillary.

What a fucking snake in the grass.

It's better than Palestine.

>Needing to curate leaked information
Gotta make some classified files classified in a leaking site?
All respect lost.

Trump won't give him a pardon, unlike Shillary

He has been a cuck shill since the beginning

>Gotta keep that narrative going about evil republicans, dems are the good guys!

FUCK
OFF

I've always hated Snowden, he was a legit traitor. He publically exposed government secrets while working for them, and then he defected to Russia of all places where he also gave them more information.
Julian Assange is different though, he's just the messenger, he's not an American citizen, and he sought asylum to Ecuador not Russia.

It's a combination of:
1) His information is outdated and doesn't matter anymore
2) He wants to keep his own name in the headlines
3) Wikileaks has released more important information than he has

One of the most powerful political parties in the world rigging its own election is vastly more important to world affairs than "this American diplomat made savage bants about some goat-fuck country".

I'm glad Trump is gonna assassinate him

REKT

He knows that his treasonous ass is going into an American prison if Trump wins

Putin is only letting him stay to piss off Obama, and Clinton if it comes to that

Snowden was always a cuck.

Give him a break guys hes been stuck sucking putins dick for a while now and wants to come home. Only way he can is with a pardon from clinton. Its understandable.

Shillary is never giving him a pardon because he humiliated Obongo on the world stage by exposing Bongo's corruption.

I would have been fine with him if he had just kept his mouth shut this election.

Snowden confirmed out mass surveillance state under Obama

You can tell it hurt him that he had to disparage magic negro president though.

I had iffy feelings about Snowden when I found out he didn't release his info wholesale but gave it to media groups - some of whom we know are batshit leftist propaganda machines - to "curate" with the help of intelligence agencies.

The guy screams "limited hangout" and I think might've been part of some sort of internal tit-for-tat "war" going on between intelligence agencies in the US. I think the CIA wanted to embarrass the NSA for some reason.

And the fact that he pretty much spews all the SJW/leftist talking points doesn't help him at all. I no longer believe him to be a genuine leaker.

>Hillary will give the guy that expoed Obama's NSA programs to the world a pass

how are people this deluded? Do you know how the Democrat Party works?

Obama will get Snowden's head on a pike if he ever comes back.

He was always one. He's always been an attention seeking egomaniac.

>democratizing information

What does that even mean? It sounds sneaky as shit, like (((creating context))). Why do people insist on not calling things what they are?

>Snowden confirmed out mass surveillance state under Obama
We pretty much knew that was a thing already, though. The biggest story from that whole mess, that Israel gets unfiltered access to information on American citizens, wasn't released by Snowden, but by some local fucking news agency.

At any rate, Snowden is a faggot because he wants to mildly suggest corruption while going out of his way to hide the parties responsible.

Hillary hates Bongo/Jarrett/Michael. Only reason she plays nice in this campaign is because they neutered her with the Justice Dept.

Have you guys not learned anything this month?

That's a Twitter post.

Yes the Twitter in league with the DNC.

It's probably compromised.

Snowden will have to follow this up with Skype or YouTube post to verify it was him.

>Edward Snowden bashing Wikileaks
>after he gave American secrets to Russia

I understand he needed asylum and all but he needs to shut the fuck up

Snowden didn't give shit to russia - he didn't have any kind of data with him when he arrived. Everything he had he gave over to the press he met in hong kong first, and then hoped they'd spread it around.

To be fair the leak contains social security numbers.

And you fags always bullied me when I call hi ma traitor. He backstabed an entire nation, its in his nature.

So what?

lol u dum faggot

Reminder: Snowden gave the NSA dox to Greenwald and Poitras (jews) who in turn gave them to Pierre Omidyar (US gov front).

That's why most of the NSA documents Snowden took have NOT been released.

This. They've killed people for way less.

It's probable that he's trying to appease the Dems, although that would have no chance at working.

Exactly. If Obama's out, Hillary will do it instead.

He has always been a cuck. Look at him, he's the prototypical nu-male.

This. Snowden sort of has a point.

But then, if Wikileaks starts "curating" stuff they post, people are going to wonder what's being kept from us. I'd rather have the raw data, bumps and all.

I wouldn't have cared if they posted full names, addresses, social security numbers and fucking credit cards

The less censorship taking place on a leak, the better.

If you're going to make an omelette yada yada...

I fucking hate Snowden. How can an anti-establishment shill be so fucking blue-pilled. He's basically wall-street. Has he ever actually """"""leaked""""" anything worthwhile?

Snowden is generally liked by the young. Of course clinton will pardon him to score political points.

He was a leftist leaker. The surveillance state thing was just so he could have a cry about how poor oppressed Muslims were being scapegoated to do blah blah blah Bush is literally Hitler blah blah blah.

Liberals hate the Patriot Act for reasons not related to spying, as they'd happily apply the same laws to spying for misogyny and racism. They hate it because it was a reaction to Muslims, who are the latest chosen people of the left.

The Guardian regularly posts Soros articles, so no doubt he had an interest in the leak, too.

He's a NU male

No one wants Drumpf to be president

Yup.

Especially considering the fact that he panders to young liberals.

>Has he ever actually """"""leaked""""" anything worthwhile?

Not much, just say that the NSA has been spying on absolutely everyone, not just suspected terrorists, that they used to amuse themselves by passing around recordings of ordinary peoples' phone sex conversations and the like, and that they had been bald-faced lying about it to their Congressional oversight for years

>no goys, our surveillance is targeted only to suspected terrorists
>trust us!

He's right. They shouldn't be dumping people's credit cards and phone numbers.

sorry m8 Snowden didn't give them shit that wasn't already widely available. The problem comes when he began to become a SJW fucking retard. Hes trying to stay relevant because if he fucking falls out of the limelight like he has everyone will forget except for those who want him died.

This hero will be dead within a year :(

Look at his soft face, doughy body, and problem glasses. He's an over-estrogened cuckold.

>It has never been more vital.
>So let's censor the stuff we leak so as to favor certain political forces.

Pathetic. I used to respect this guy, now he's basically a cucklord traitor.

>twitter faking tweets
this hasn't happened before, and would be devastating if it were the case (it isn't)

trump will make anime real and send golgo 13 after snowden

This

That's not what he's saying you retarded mongrel.

I think Snowden supported Ron Paul back in the day which would make sense I guess

Hi Clinton support makes no sense whatsoever

He's a degeneracy-loving liberaltarian, so of course he hates Trump.

He also gave them to a couple pf non-Jewish papers, but yes, putting Greenwald in charge of the releases just shows you how cucked and bluepilled Snowden was.

Julian Assange has been pretty redpilled from the start. The Swedish feminist plot against him to have him extradited to the U.S convinced me that Assange is the real deal.

It doesn't make sense unless he's trying to push certain political views and control public perception

More and more I think he's actually working for the CIA and trying to push their agendas

Hes basically betting on the wrong horse, I would imagine he knows shes corrupt to the bone and would reward him if he scored cuck points for her.

accoding to one theory, Snowden is NSA operation all along.
Why would NSA send somebody to tell their secrets? Well he actually didnt uncover anything essential.
Snowdens purpose is firstly to reveal some information in order to mislead people from anything more important and more serious NSA is trying to hide.
And secondly, if people know that anything they ever post one the internet or say over phone may be used against them, they will start autocensoring themselves, thus reducing any dissent

Hillary practically wants to start a war with Russia.

Trump wants to be friends with Russia.

Friends with Russia = They give Snowden back.

Snowden doesn't want that.

Remember everyone - Snowden is a traitor and attempted to sell state secrets to the Chinese before he leaked all of the data collection information to the presses.

Oddly enough the Chinese refused because they thought the US was attempting to feed them misinformation so Snowden had no other choice but to become this """martyr for Internet freedom"""

Agreed. I've always been glad he did what he did, but under the circumstances he did it, he really should be hung for treason.

He was always a leftie. On our side in the three out of four years we are united, but a leftie on the fourth year.

>become SJW in the hopes of saving your skin
>unwillingly pick the side of the coin that has the attention span of a goldfish
>become forgotten after sending confirmation you are with them
>people who moderately gave a fuck about you are turned away

>curating the truth
We usually just call that lying.

Nobody gives a fuck anyway
>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

> Says the opportunist whose sole claim to fame is leaking decade old keynotes.

Lel I didn't even see that tweet

twitter echo chamber

It's always been slightly appealing, especially their point that no NSA whistleblower (or similar) prior to Snowden got anywhere near the same level of media coverage he did and, like you mentioned, hammering in the all-seeing eye of the agency, but I think it ignores the effect the internet has had on public knowledge---there was just no way for the media to hide it this time.

>Hi Clinton support makes no sense whatsoever

Intelligence (ex-)employees support her because she's far more predictable and experienced (I'm voting for Trump btw). You have to remember the mindset of these spooks and hoods: the mind of the average citizen couldn't handle what they do or the decisions their bosses have to make. Trump is an outsider.

Plus, who knows which clandestine operation he's going to approve of? Think of any job you've had, nobody wants any funding whatsoever pulled. The Intelligence Community already knows what Crooked Hillary supports.

BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

I hope Putin turns Snowden over to Trump just for keks. I think that's what is really going on. He's very scared

he's been controlled opposition since day 1

anyone who had read the patriot act or any ToS knew about datamining way before he came along

From Day One he was a cuck, he handed all the info over to the mass media and told them to publish what they wanted. If he was a true patriot he'd have leaked the whole thing all at once Wikileaks style

I honestly think hes trying to do anything but than I was only speculating. He's actually annoying the fuck out of me at this point just digging his own grave kinda fucked if you ask me.