Country Opinion thread

Post em

template

Specifically about Europe?

>Does a transgressive border for transylvania
>No eastern prussia/silesia

Motherfucker

I was gonna draw it, but then there's no point since its inhabited by Poles, and Transylvania still has a lot of Hungarians living there

barely 20%, if even that

discuss.

why Wales orange?

ps: my opinions aren't very strong. I don't hate or love any of these with passion (except some)

Backward villagers generally and strong brexit voting majority that seemed to reinforce the first point I said

How the hell can you love maroc ? It's full of devious cunts and casual rapists.

why kill Cezayir with fire smhhh

Why do you hate Slovakia,seems like little peaceful country?

Did you misquote ?

i'm sorry, wanted to ask this one

you know there are no greeks left in northern epirus right? just letting you know

What is the reasoning behind those choices

why do you hate Israel?

Euskaraz hitz egiten al duzu?

i been there once, end to end, and I still feel tainted no matter how many showers i take. worst vacation ever

As a result of my travels, political views, and what countries I interact with on Sup Forums

To be honest I like most of Europe, there are just some places I dislike.

Wait, You like Finland but hate Sweden\Norway.
Why?

Bai, ez asko, nire lehen hizkuntza, baina desagertu ari da
mi papá fue el que me enseñó, pero murió cuando yo era joven. mi madre no lo sabe y por eso lo olvido
I have to learn from my little book again

Finns are good posters. Swedes/Nords are typically smug faggots, who are usually dumber than American posters but have euro flags so they get a pass.

How can you love Wales and have mixed feelings about BiH ?

I have a few friends in wales and have visited there a few times and it seems like a pretty nice place, not some where I'd live but it seems alright.

>That flag
>Those green middle eastern countries

Hello Ahmad. I hope the Sunni's aren't giving you too much shit.

Fair enough, but there was a strong brexit bias. And let's not forget the drunken swansea girl casually taking a dump in a main street.

Well yeah but that's just one side of it. They're the brothers of Algerians + they do a much better job at protecting and promoting North African culture than Algerians. I just wish some of them would stop acting like Indians and stop ruining this country's image

I only like Syria and Lebanon for political reasons because they seem to be the only countries really standing up against western imperialism there. Same with Iran really but to be honest I suppose I'd put them in OK now considering some of the shit they've done.

Hello, this is the only correct map itt, thanks for listening and merry christmas.

Yeah, I've heard about how abysmal Swansea is, hope I never end up there.

>Lebanon and Syria stand up to Western Imperialism
>Imperialized by Iran

Truly the strong and brave arab countries. If you want a country to really admire for standing up to imperialism you should have put Ukraine in green.

depends. for some, i thought about whether the country generally hates us or not, but for some i thought about how culturally close we are with them, or how much i appreciate their history and culture, how much i dislike the government, etc..

fuck off cunts

>Finland, Switzerland, Austria.
Why do you hate them?
Thanks for Donbass region :)

mistook Kurdistan for Daesh, oops

how does Lebanon stand up for western imperialism? they're some of the most western-wannabe Arab countries

>Why do you hate them?

They're full of Finns, Swissfags and Austrians, respectively.

Although in Finland's case it's just envy on my part.

What do you think of Donbass region?

How can you have no opinion on the best country in the world ?

Why do you love those European countries and the North Caucasus?

r8 mine, Sup Forums!!!

It's shallow and pedantic, and it insists upon itself.

does where i come from explain that?

Ukraine's trying to join the EU and NATO, I wouldn't call that standing up to the west. I sympathize with Ukraine, I just think their border is too eastward since eastern Ukraine has it's fair share of Russians, sometimes outnumbering the ethnic Ukrainians.
Lots of people there are against Israel which is a western foothold in the area.

doesn't*

I live near(200 km) from there, what can i say?
I saw almost everything, i know who really killing peaceful people.
Anyway, it's hard to explain to foreigners like you in few words.
I can't understand that,explain in few words pls

>Lebanon and Syria are the only middle eastern countries that don't like Israel

Merry Christmas everyone

but that's the case for every arab country, doesn't that mean that all arab countries stand up for western imperialism. you said only lebanon and syria do

Lots of nations like Saudi Arabia don't and while being against Israel, nations like Iraq and Turkey don't do much.

Tunisian poster is muslim. He doesn't like a Jewish state.

Who is really killing peaceful people? From what I read in the news it's Russians.

Short answer: I stand with my Muslim brothers Lond answer: why would I support a bunch of people who came from Europe to claim land, fight the innocent locals, displace them, and act as a servant of the US in that region

This is truly what Muslims believe.

If I was you I would learn spanish instead of euskera

>muh ummah meme
bet you aren't even religious

I'm not a Muslim though. I'm a Protestant Christian.

lol you dont even know me. and you dont have to be a religious muslim to know that you must stand with your brothers in Islam

>Arab leaders are "against" Israel

you're a bullshitter, that i know for sure

never mentioned anything about the leaders. but the people definitely are against israel

You're reading the truth.
But it's making everything worse because ukrainian forces can't move to the borders because everyone will say that it's not right, we have Minsk agreement etc.
What makes it even worse, if they would move to borders there's a risk russians will go to us with war, on borders always ready russian artillery if ukrainian forces will move forward.
There's too much you should know about but you'll never know.
And the worst, 30-40% of european\americans thinking ukrainian forces killing their own people(why they do that no one can explain).
Don't take me the wrong way, but everyone says 'you should adhere to Minsk agreement, but what is the point of it if everyday dying peacful people.
Still,it's too short of all i'd like to say, but no one really understand even 50% of info..

t. Mohammad

WE
>persecutes Shia's
WUZ
>Black Septembers
MUSLIM
>305 dead is mosque bombing
BROTHAS
>Destroys Syria

Yeah Idk if you notice but, Arab people DONT matter. You don't matter, I don't matter, your Moroccan bretheren DO NOT MATTER. no one cares what you feel, think or need.

The only people that matter are our 22 puppet masters and their cabal. And they love Israel and "western imperialism" so lube the fuck up and shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride.
also might wanna invest in Bitcoin

Im out

>also might wanna invest in Bitcoin
why?

Is there any possibilities to end the war, from your point of view?

t. J'aquan Lopez

For the most part (aside from UK, v4 countries) I only rated places I've actually been

>prussia
still silesia could be cut out as some silesian poles delude themselves they're different ethnicity

"bad times friend ahead"
“maybe no computer"
"maybe no home"
"I will go way but we are two of soul"
"I will return"

wut

wtf is your point and how is any of that related to this? remember the original post? it's about what I think of these countries

What should do "western imperialism" so you can stop hate them?

c'mon Russia is ok. We hate Ukraine now.

Who cares what you think is my point? What does your president think is what matters.

What is this language my friend? Can you decipher this shit for me?

He's saying that your leaders don't trust you, the citizen, to make decisions for the country. What you think does not reflect what they heads of state think. That is because they know better than you.

since jerusalem is all what the two sides want, i think it should either be its own entity or belong to the UN or something like that, just not belonging to one of the sides. as for the rest, a two state solution could work (since jeruslem is out of the way)

>le muslim superiority
>giving away jerusalem
faggot

MH17

bro wtf. can you read? the original posts asked me about my opinion, so im gonna post it, it's as simple as that why are you being all dramatic and deep

First of all say me your point of view.
Who do you think blew up MH17?

Yeah yeah I dont hgive a fuck. Good luck with that

who said anything about giving away jerusalem lol. keeping it a neutral place that belongs to everyone is the best solution, otherwise the conflict will never stop

ukrainian rebels. Why should we trust a commision in which Ukrainian authorities helped with the research. And also, it was your airspace.

so what? jerusalem is muslim land. the others can eat it, cuck.