What would be a good script for Naomi Watts and Elle Fanning to do together?

What would be a good script for Naomi Watts and Elle Fanning to do together?

Backdoor Sluts 9

A movie where Elle plays a naughty, spoiled student and Naomi is her strict teacher who needs to discipline her (via spanking and other methods).

BACKDOOR SLUTS 9!?

Mom played by Naomi Watts teaches her daughter Elle Fanning to embrace her sexuality through mother/daughter bonding, if you know what i mean.

mmn ok, but can you fit a sexual awakening in there?

Naomi is the mom. She often wears an apron around the kitchen. Elle is the schoolgirl daughter, uniform and everything.

Foggy on the story but it involves strap-ons, white panties, and often centers around a kitchen setting.

Where Elle becomes dinner to maintain Naomi's eternal youth

Motherlove 2

>Based Naomi Watts already literally did an oedipal mommy movie

Is it only a matter of time before Elle does a incestuous sister movie?

She always looks like such a good girl

why is she so white

cause she is a white person and white ppl are hawt

it's a comedy movie and thats about the whole scene its ok

Why does that guy not look into it? Is he a faggot or something?

literally my skin tone but I don't go outside

she's not

haha great image

>1950s period piece
>naomi watts teaches her daughter fanning about sex education

Yep, I can confirm that I have sex with EVERY black person that I stand next to. One really can't help themselves.

You mean they bake cookies together?

Pale skin looks sickly, unhealthy even.

I'm pretty sure A$AP Rocky has smashed.

t. jamal

Why does Naomi make her sons look like girls? Is she doing some type of classical European thing?

Differen't strokes, user. I like pale. Whatareyagonnado.

gross

Longish hair is patrician. Boys just look feminine. What, are they supposed to look manly already?

A movie where Elle has an accident and has to undergo surgery, but instead of looking like a bleached witch turd, the surgery makes her beautiful. At this point Dakota takes over. This happens at the five minute mark.

So the surgery goes wrong and she stays in coma for 30 years then

I'd rather my sons not look like bitches.

It's just a different sensibility. Remember Naomi is related to Alan Watts, and her dad worked on Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon. She's from a longhaired kind of world. Maybe that's just her taste.

lol

Is she fucking with us?

yup

she likes teasing

>Naomi is related to Alan Watts
4real?

If you think Elle is attractive, you should see the six foot long fluorescent bulbs in the stockroom where I work. Ooo mama!

very funny

>tfw you will never trick elle into thinking your saliva is a natural cure to moles

;___;

uh huh

S L U T

DELETE

wew

you could have picked a pure waifu like dakota or even that pervert kristen but instead you chose that slut whore elle

very pure

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SHUT IT FOR YOU

>picked
>waifu