Will you teach your sons/daughters how to handle firearms when you'll have a family of your own?

Will you teach your sons/daughters how to handle firearms when you'll have a family of your own?

I know I will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hhnXpjmIo
youtube.com/watch?v=0tlltSlGItY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure

I'll buy them all little flamethrowers

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hhnXpjmIo

>daughters how to handle firearms

>Putting women in charge of anything

Back to plebbit you go.

No, because I don't want to kill my kids.

If they can't read, write and hit a target from 100m by the age of 6 then your education policy is a failure.

You have to teach girls young while they're still partially masculine and can actually learn shit.

Once they're past puberty - forget it. Too old to learn anything useful at that point.

Yes, its a must.

the fact that the firing pin is pulled back makes me cringe a little...

Everyone needs good trigger discipline!

>firing pin pulled back

Would you jsut say that the gun is cocked?

And how does it matter if its unloaded.

Not until they're at least 16 years old.

Anybody who puts a gun in the hands of a child younger than that is unfit to be a parent.

That was really cute. I wish I'll hunt with my eventual daughter as well. I'm sure it'll help avoid the common daddy issues to have such a relationship.

Bullshit.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off cuck.

Proper and strict training sticks better at a young age.

8 or 9 is plenty old for hunting and shooting, under adult supervision and guidance.

Nah. If you can't protect your child without giving them a gun at that age you're the cuck

Guns belong on the battlefield; not in the hands of children or in our comunities.

Democrats please go.

Kike

Literally why would you not

Never been hunting or anything. Someone explain what the kid is experience. Looks like hella fun.

Who said anything about protection?

Teaching them how to handle firearms is the point.

If you weren't shooting a 22 before age 10, you're basically a weak pussy who should be culled.

Its not like that's normal for an adult.

Its just that she's like 5 years old and did something really exciting for a 5 year old.

I have. But then I live in rural America so guns aren't seen as a big deal. Everyone has them out here it seems.

She was eight at the time. Started her on a S&W AR15-22. She did well. Though I had a bipod on the thing and that helped a bunch. Used zombie targets. Good times.

We haven't done any gun stuff in awhile now (she is 12). But guns are certainly nothing scary or special to her.

Big adrenaline dump.

Kill yourself. People like you turn our communities into battlefields. You should have kept your guns.

what a fucking idiot

Yes, she is 10 and we only shoot on occasion. My reason for teaching her about firearms was for safety. It absolutely floors me the number of adults that don't know how to handle firearms and that includes gun owners. I'm sometimes surprised a quarter of gun owners haven't accidentally shot themselves.

She is not half bad with a bow either.

I like how your solution is to just kill everyone who hasn't picked up a gun by 10. If we take your statement literally, you'd need to kill 70% of the population of Canada, including any one over the age of 10. Hope you like killing kids.

I know this is politically "incorrect", but the majority of Canadians on this board are really just massive assholes.

FYI, I don't think gun control is the solution to anything. And in a Country where guns are very prevalent, teaching kids how to handle them should be a priority. But, according to this guy, since I never used a 22, I may as well fall into the gun control group and die.

Asshole.

Brainless wanker

>I like how your solution is to just kill everyone who hasn't picked up a gun by 10.

How about just their parents then?

You're the reason why people want gun control.

>>GIVE ME GUNS! I'll fucking kill everyone who doesn't have one.

I'm starting to think you're some kind of obscure shill FOR gun control.

thankfully I live in britain so I dont have to worry about this

I'll teach them how to relax and enjoy it when they are getting gangraped by muslims though

Depends on the kid, I had my first rifle when I was 9 and I've only killed 4 niggers this week.

What the fuck are the 70% of disarmed and useless people going to do about it?

If you cannot defend yourself, you are not even a person. You WILL be culled/controlled/manipulated by those with weapons.

Widespread civilian ownership of firearms is the only thing that keeps governments in check. The more disarmed the population, the more dishonest the government can be and the worse crimes the government can get away with.

Retard

Already on it user

>GIVE ME GUNS! I'll fucking kill everyone who doesn't have one.
He didn't say that.

Bullshit.
My 9year old niece is a better shot than her father.

Children need the tools and knowledge to survive.

Our children will see a habbining in their lifetime.
>Don't be short-sighted.

My daughter is a fag enabling vegan who's terrified of even advocating for herself, let alone firing a gun. I used to bring her on hunting trips, fishing, trapping, go camping for weeks on end; now she has no interest in those things.

I have keyloggers on her laptop, phone and the family room computer. She doesn't visit Tumblr so I don't know where she picked up all this special snowflake shit.

I've raised 3 kids now and believe 7 to 8 is the right age to assist them in shooting a gun but from 5 to 7 is the right age to educate them on the dangers. So far, with two of them being incredibly successful adults with respect for guns I think I did well.

School, bro.
>Or TV.

His exact words were, "If you weren't shooting a 22 before age 10, you're basically a weak pussy who should be culled."

Cull is to selective breed out or kill an undesirable group.

Yes. I have two daughters. My eldest is 17, youngest is 10. I own three shotguns and an air pistol. I have taught my eldest how to shoot the shotguns and use the air pistol to to aim correctly. The shotguns are very powerful and have a firm kickback. I've shown her how to hold and fire correctly without her getting bruises on her shoulder. I'll teach my youngest when she is a bit older.

I take empty tin cans down to the river bank and let her have a shot at them. I vary the distance to test her aim.
Americans think we Bongs have no guns. They are spouting shit. Gun ownership is very high here. Pic is the gun shop in my town.
I wish the Yanks would fuck off with this shit. It's pure bollocks. We have background checks and you can't buy a firearm in a supermarket. I buy fruit and vegetables in the local supermarket. Not fucking weapons and ammunition. For fuck's sake.

Social media or college?

How old is she?
How old are you?
It seems weird seeing adults on here with teenage or older children.
Do you feel regret, or fear for how much worse she could be? Do you atleast have a backup child?

>air pistol
>gun

Pick one. Don't you have to register those and airshit now anyway, at least in Scotland?

How old is she? Hormones ruin some girls. Turn them into introvert self-victimizing snowflakes. They get it from themselves. We aren't allowed to confront them on it anymore, or we'll be called prosecuted, so they get stuck that way. My step-daughter is well on her way, if I try to say anything, her mom and grandparents give me shit. So I just avoid her altogether now.

>It seems weird seeing adults on here with teenage or older children.
Why is that? Think the internet is new or something?
>Oh shit grandpa is on the 'puter again!
Fuckin shithead.

Fuck off and die, leaf

I'd rather her best friend be a literal faggot than belong to a group of catty, abusive squaking hens. So that's fine. She defined milking cows as rape and justified her veganism by saying "the idea of eating an animals dead body sickens me" which is also fine with me as I still eat meat and dairy, she knows better than to harp on me for it. I don't know why her generation trivializes the word rape though. It's confusing.

She will be interested in girl things. She won't be i'm such a badass country gurl one of the guy

I would if I could

I'm on your side man. Just not his. Think about it. If you have people raving about wanting guns, while simutaneously screaming about culling groups of people... You're gonna run into problems. Use your fucking head.

Just in Scotland thankfully. And don't hate, we all do what we can. Handguns exist and are in circulation, but if I were to hypothetically have one, I'd never mention it on a site as heavily-monitored as Sup Forums.

Where do you live?
I live in an urban shithole in Wales, I want to move somewhere rural and start hunting and growing my own food.
I'm a poor neet so I cant right now, but dont you need to be in a club to own guns?
How expensive are they?
Aside from deer, ducks and rabbits is there anything else to hunt in the UK? Meat is fucking expensive and will probably just go up in price.

If you do hunt, arent shotguns shitty, spreading pellets everywhere? I imagine they are.

Fuck off.

At age 10 I was better at shooting clays than most adults, I was actually better then than I am now.

Never had a negligent discharge or any kind of firearm related discharge in my life

She's 13, I'm 36.

I have twin boys, 16 months old.

She's a Trump supporter and says people need to learn to grow up and accept that not everyone in the world is going to subscribe to your ways of life.

She thinks Sanders is a Communist and Clinton is a habitual liar. So, at least she's not a lost cause. If giving up meat and having a gay best friend is the worst of it, so be it.

She's a straight A kid, no complaints really.

>tfw Vodkaland so no freedoms
>tfw betafag so no family

>If giving up meat and having a gay best friend is the worst of it, so be it.
>She's a straight A kid, no complaints really.
Bro, I know a few guys that would say you're doing a good job so far.

How did she end up like that though? This is why I'm worried about having kids, especially a daughter. You can't be too easy on them or they will become like you described, yet you can't be too hard on them because it will yield the same result.

>implying I don't think AR-15s are fucking sick
>implying I'm anti-gun
>implying not brainwashing my children to be degenerates that solve their problems with guns makes me a pussy

She'll grow out of it

Of course I will. They'll be competent tactical shooters years before they start driving, and will own their own firearms by the 12.

Fuck you, no need to be hostile you cunt.
I am not surprised about older people being online, just being on a site like this.

>Animals dead body
Yeah, dying plants are much better. If she ends up with a child, dont let her feed it vegan. I read several stories of vegans children dying from malnutrition.

Not hating, I'm sure we'll end up in your shoes in a few years if things go badly, slowly enough. But it blows and is what happens when you vote for """"common sense gun control"""" politicians.

I don't know. Trial and error I suppose. The worst of what she is, isn't that terrible at the end of the day. It's just annoying having a half pseudo-liberal daughter with strong political opinions and anti-gun sentiments.

Damn straight. My dad taught me how to shoot when I was 10 years old.

>Fuck you, no need to be hostile you cunt.
>I am not surprised about older people being online, just being on a site like this.
Blow me.
Is Sup Forums a sekret club?
Just cuz our bodies get older, don't mean we still don't feel 22.

As a single dad I do the best that I can with what I've got. Thanks.

When she's considering family planning I'll get involved. I have her on birth control now, not taking a chance at being a Grandparent before it's age appropriate.

That's all you can do, man. Keep fighting the good fight and she just might grow out of it someday.

>She's a Trump supporter and says people need to learn to grow up and accept that not everyone in the world is going to subscribe to your ways of life.
How the fuck can she be vegan like this?
In my experience vegans were always on the far left end of the spectrum.
Sounds like she could be a classical liberal who just likes animals I guess.

Wait she's 13? Fucking hell America, I never met anyone pulling the vegan and political bullshit until older. Your kids seem to get into this at a young age. Just be careful when she goes to college. Or school in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tlltSlGItY

I'm sure the UK will reach your level soon, my young cousins will be fucked I'm sure.

We literally never voted for this though. Not a single politician in this country has ever had gun control as part of their platform, with the sole exception of Nigel Farage's recent suggestion to repeal the handgun ban.
Guns were legal, there was one shooting in Scotland, and guns were banned. The government that passed the ban had not made an issue of guns even once prior to being elected.

I'm actually planning to buy a cheap air pistol for my future kid to teach him discipline before moving to actual guns.

Being a europoor I'm still a bit, let's say "worried", about a child handling a potentially dangerous weapon for the first time.

If he can treat a harmless toy with respect, learn how to position the hands and never to point it towards other people, be it loaded or not, then I will introduce him to actual firearms.

no. women shouldn't be allowed to own guns. cuck

Unrelated, but
>hunting is savage!
>it's not fair towards the animal!
>go melee at it if you are such a brave hunter
Fuck this mentality. We are not supposed to even exist, that's how shit our physical abilities are.
Weak jaw means we can't chew raw meat well.
Weak muscles (even if you are /fit/ means that pretty much all of our prey are better at fighting than us.
Bunnies are better at running.
Birds can fly without needing machines.
All we have is our brainpower.
We invented spears that we chuck at dangerous animals so that our ancestors didn't have to die trying to supply their families with enough protein (no shakes back then!)
We invented guns for the same reason, to avoid the dangers of hunting, because if we hadn't, and tried to use maces, no, even better, our hands, we'd never really be successful as the predator.
But yeah. Bunnies got their speed, birds got flying, deer, hogs got their strength and agility, we got our intelligence. They use their strengths, so do we and if you complain about us being OP then you can just go and kys because it's all we have. We can't fly. We can't run or fight well, fucking hippie commie treehugging sons of bitch faggot libtard wankbrain lefty numale feminist FAGLORDS.
Pic unrelated

She's neutral giving all sides their time to prove their point. She analyzes and makes note of all sides before coming to a logical conclusion. I suppose she gets that from me. She keeps emotions in check for long enough to make rational decisions.

Why she became a vegan, I don't know. We have a lot of animals here and she grew up understanding the foodchain, our place in it and an animals purpose when being raised for food. She's watched me slaughter countless chickens and even a few lambs. Maybe that's what did it, who knows. Livestock are things to me, walking money waiting to be withdrawn.

She doesn't complain that I eat meat or drink dairy so her personal choices don't affect me much desu senpai. I ensure she's getting proper nutrition by buying the supplements she requires to maintain a healthy physique and immune system.

Outside of animal and gun issues she's quite conservative politically speaking. I've never sat her down and forced my ideas into her head, just educated her on understanding both sides and coming to your own conclusion. My daughter is interesting that's for sure.

Nice starter rifle for the young ones.

I've been fox hunting in Wales before. Hunting rifles are all over the UK, pistols are the rarity. I always get a kek out of people saying England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland are LOLnoGunzzz countries when they're literally fucking everywhere.

Shit, even the Queens Guard carry fully automatic weapons and are stationed in downtown London. Such a closely monitored city though, that's the only thing I don't like about it. Too many CCTV's following you step-by-step.

Say what you want about the Welsh, I enjoyed my hunting time in Wales immensely.

Got two sons who are 2 and under. Gonna be a few more years, but I can't wait to take them shooting once they're old enough

>Where do you live?
Northern England in the Pennine mountains.
It's quite remote and rural. Another pic.

>Aside from deer, ducks and rabbits is there anything else to hunt in the UK?
Not much. Some game birds such as pheasant and partridge. Aslo grouse. I hunt rabbits with ferrets. They are utterly fearless and I handle them with welding gloves because they can remove fingers. I put them in a rucksack when want to use them. I just made a wooden home for them with water bottles so they can drink, metal bowls for their food and sawdust and straw so they can make beds. The method of hunting is this:
I find a rabbit burrow -it usually has between five to seven holes. I net all but two and put the ferrets in the holes. They catch the rabbits and the rabbits get trapped in the nets. Non of them get away as I've got a lurcher dog and she is fast.

I don't like hunting deer. They are very intelligent animals and I don't want to kill them. I like to grab a handful of grass and feed it to them. Also ducks. I live by a river and often see ducks in my front garden. I give them bread and they make a cute quacking noise.

Probably I will. More and more people are uneducated, mad, radicalized, and stultifyed.
And i wouldn't my son or daughter be tracked in live by GPS , mocrophones, cameras and drones.

Just took the youngest out to the range for his 6th birthday.
Going to have me a household of snipers

when i was 8 my dad "gave" me the .22 his dad gave him when he was a youngin' too
i doubt i will actually get the chance to have kids but it would be nice to be able to do the same