Favorite Superhero

Who is your favorite superhero and why?

Nightcrawler for me because he looks cool as fuck and he's a charismatic son of a bitch.

Even though people thought he looked weird and unattractive and downright scary, he showed me that people can still be attracted to you and gravitate towards you if you prove them wrong and just be lovable as fuck.

Dude is a teleporting, swashbuckling demon pirate that still pulls bitches. That's rad as fuck to me.

Just saw him in Apocalypse and he was good.
He was funny (I'm blue!) but I kind of want to see more of his flirtatious and fun side rather than more of "I look weird boo hoo."

Also he has a personal army of cute, adorable mini-me's.

Nightcrawler is the fucking man.

an High point of apocalypses
>favoritehero
Captain marvel/Shazam
I like his goofy enemies and I really Like Billy as a boyscout type of character,even in the new52 reboot where he's a brat. To me, hes like superman but just focused on fun like silver age superman,hes has god powers but doesnt have to deal with this god among us,symbol of hope,future of mankind bullshit.Just punch a couple of baddies,go home and get paid.

I wouldn't exactly call him a super hero, but moon knight is pretty fucking dope

Uh. My favorite is also Nightcrawler. Ever since the 1989 animated pilot. I fucking love that fuzzy elf.

Pleb here
Is nightcrawler a mutant, demonspawn, or both?

>inb4 chuck austen

Thirding Kurt. Excalibur got me hooked, and his 1984 short run was amazing.

He's just such a persevering sweetheart. No attempt to make him edgy has ever stuck.

Half of each.

Both. He has the freaky looks by mystique and the teleportation by azazel.

he's a mutant, but his mutant ability connects him to the realm of limbo, which is a sister realm to hell,
he also spent a lot of time in hell and amassed some degree of power and influence there

One and only

There's three contemporaries of Peter using the Spider-man name now
And he has clones out the wazoo
"One and only" may have been a poor choice of words

Superman

The original superhero

Two contemporaries
My bad, I was counting Pete as a contemporary of himself

Danny Phantom

Power set wise

both of em.

you seem to be confused.

Gilgamesh is the original superhero

this

Greatest ever

It's always sad when you see people complaining about mere fact of presence of ninjas in Daredevil threads in Sup Forums of all places.

I also like nightcrawler, even before reading comics i knew who he was (mostly because of evolution and wolverine and the x-men) and I really liked him

Nightcrawler is the fucking best. I love Excalibur Kurt especially (pic not related), his intense thirst for romance and the fun playful side are an essential part of him, but he can also be serious and lead a team. Best x-man if you ask me

All three are fuck-ups in their own unique ways.

Still sad we'll never get a 3-way team up with all of them, for some stupid reason, wearing their ant-suits.

The Sentry

Irredeemable Ant-Man was such a wild ride. Shame it got canned.

Mein Kurt bros