DNC CHANGING DONATION DATES

SHE'S FUCKING FINISHED

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21847

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vbo4x/cross_post_from_rdncleaks_this_is_really_big_dnc/?st=ir98bqdi&sh=5f8cd278
politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-debbie-wasserman-schultz-226352
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21847
publicintegrity.org/2016/06/07/19755/defiant-bernie-sanders-pours-remaining-cash-last-ditch-ad-blitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can anybody even point to a specific e-mail that PROVES any sort of corruption in the DNC or CF? It all seems like a bunch of hysteria desu senpai.

If you actually clicked that link you would see one

>not clicking the the link

in order to prevent maxing out donations for the current year, they added part of donation to a different year so the person could continue donating

>inb4 reddit
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vbo4x/cross_post_from_rdncleaks_this_is_really_big_dnc/?st=ir98bqdi&sh=5f8cd278

Thank you for staying vigilant and correcting the record in this horrible sandbox filled with people worshipping frogs. *gives a brofist*

Can't believe the DRUMPFKINS are grasping straws and trying to get their xenophobic, homophobic and racist orange old fart elected. They're pathetic *sips tea*

Well, since the IRS will be investigating this shit we should all know for sure after Hillary is elected.

kek jk

common pratice
not a crime

bump

post more Ariana

Kek

We won its over

with pleasure sven

I was going to leafpost and hillshill, but goddamn, Trump's actually going to get 8 years at this point. The Democrats are going to get fucking screwed. We're going to get RWDS soon, holy shit

Any kind autist have the relevant statute?

> IRS has more balls to against goverment than republican FBI leader

This shit has been out for days now and nothing happened.

Statute of limitations on most things is longer than a few days regardless of your ability to pay attention to anything for longer than that amount of time.

Drumpf winning anyhing ahaha phhh hahahaha AHHH AHAHAHAHAHA. drunmpf has never won anything ever! im with her!

There still trying to find her.

LOL they will pull her out of a fox hole like sadam and gaddafi.

Correcting the record I see

One time when the FBI wanted to talk to me it had taken almost two months for them to follow up on a tip, get a warrant, etc.

It's a lot different from a squad car zooming over to check out a report of domestic violence or something like that.

LOL .... the same group that went after political enemies in the last election and when caught they did nothing to the people in charge?

Think that they will now investigate someone on "their team"?

Nope

This is a routine action. Trump is finished. His lies and Russian ties are becoming too obvious.

Two sides of the same coin, do you even know how much of our federal government while be indicated and go down with the Clintons when their ship sinks

Trump is our last hope.

>she's finished THIS time

Hi I'm real CTR. This impostor is a Hillary hacker who hacked CTR to turn it pro Hillary.

God Emperor Trump is the real gold standard.

These men are both Russian provocateurs attempting to besmirch the good name of both Hillary Clinton and the excellent people at Correct the Record.

Correct the record here, all of these folks are imposters! Vote hillary goys!

Triple Check mark to prove I'm the real deal.

I dont understand
Can anybody explain what this donations thing means?

Just imagine what would happen if the news reported on all this...

It directly proves very small, insignificant things for the massive behemoth of the largest party in the United States.

It also shows subtle details that the DNC and the Clinton campaign were coordinating, which, while not flagarantly illegal in the kind that causes a RICO investigation, absolutely burns the fucking heart out of Sanders supporters that had 13 million people vote for him, and had MILLIONS donate small amounts to him.

The Sanders campaign and supporters bitched all year that this was happening without proof, and now we have proof. Several states had thousands stripped off the democratic party registration that was not brought to the front of the media as a national scandal. Thousands more were unable to vote due to lack of voting stations. Both of these are election fraud and any other nation would have UN monitors investigating.

So....we have emails they fucked with the debates, discussed tactics to undermine Sanders, coordinated with media to put out hit pieces against Sanders, etc. But nothing that would get the DNC locked up. But the conspiracy theories about half the shit the DNC and Clinton did are now proven true..........and Assange keeps waving his dick around saying the next leak is going to prove Clinton should be in prison.

It's also just 20k emails (most of it spam) over several months. I fire off many emails every fucking day and I'm not coordinating across 50 states, so that's a little weird.

Thanks for the input, Mohammed

Has anyone done a pastebin of her laundry list?
It's too much to keep in mind atp.

Jaywalking is a common practice too, Hans, doesn't mean it's not illegal

Implying Comey isn't investigating the CF while ensuring the safety of his family in the meantime.

Hello correct the record, how are you this fine day? I'm kinda curious, I need some cash on the side. Where do I sign up?

Don't worry guys the legal team at Schmidt, Schneider, and Mohammed are here to correct the record. Praise Moloch.

I'm sure this will stick

They are comitting Fraud

the maximum an individual can donate for a year is 33400 dollars to political office.

The DNC took money from that donation and applied it to the previous year thus committing tax fraud and allowing the donor to donate more past the allowed amount

what does that email even mean? I dont get why its bad.

Was it for your DUI?

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Not even arguments

GENTLE REMINDER

MEMBERS OF THE DNC HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO WRITE THEIR OWN RESIGNATIONS RIGHT NOW FOR WHEN THE NEXT LEAK HITS

politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-debbie-wasserman-schultz-226352

>Last week’s WikiLeaks dump, releasing thousands of emails showing DNC officials sparring with Bernie Sanders supporters and with one another, was what finally got Hillary Clinton’s top aides to force her out Sunday on the eve of the convention.

>Now, all DNC senior staffers seem to believe they’re on the verge of being fired — and that’s before the next WikiLeaks release, which many fear is coming within days, and which DNC lawyers are bracing for. Several staff members have already been asked to prepare statements about their departures.

>Staff members were briefed in a Tuesday afternoon meeting in Washington that their personal data was part of the hack, as were Social Security numbers and other information for donors, according to people who attended. Don’t search WikiLeaks, they were told — malware is embedded throughout the site, and they’re looking for more data.

>Don’t search WikiLeaks, they were told — malware is embedded throughout the site

these fucking kikes

Nah. Closest I got to a DUI was letting my drunk learner's permit friends practice driving my car until they fucked it up enough to get pulled over. In that case, the cops let it go because I was sober and they wouldn't have had to put in overtime to get the paperwork done.

>Jaywalking
>In Germany

It really is a crime, and you will see people sitting at red lights, and "red man" lights until they are green. Regardless of time or if the intersection is busy or empty.

wew qt/10

No no this. By not searching wikileaks the dems don't know what Assange has on them so they can't prep for it. They're just making it worse for themselves because of their own fear and stupidity. Ya know liberal stuff.

where is bernie in all of this?

This email shows the opposite -- They're asking why this guy's 33,400 donation (the maximum) showed up as only 30k. It's because he had previously pledged money but didn't give all of it -- so he had an outstanding 'debt' of 2.5k -- which then subtracted from his new donation.

There's no foul play here, they were just trying to figure out how 33,400 became LESS

Laughing all the way to the bank with all of his supporters donations.

He literally gave all his donations to Hillary

Eating lunch from his dog bowl.

He went on CNN today, you guess what he discussed.

Nah, by DNC rules he has to hand all of it over to Hillary's campaign.

>mfw bernouts were literally raising funds this whole time

bump

for Hillary this whole time*

not an argument

Britbongs here.

This was front page news for all UK media outlets then around 2 hours ago everyone of them pull the story and all traces of it. Even Twitter are trying to suppress it by not showing any tweets related to it for over two hours.

Complete media whitewash going on lads.

ooooh
alright, thanks for clearing that up

so what's the end game here? is the IRS going to take action or not?

we can only hope

The IRS will have to launch an official investigation... but I doubt it will happen.

Hello I am here to correct the record for our dear leader. She is innocent you pathetic humans. Return to your carbon based life ways and do not speak of this again.

SOON

she would be if she wasn't going for the 'beaner slut' look. Wear less makeup Ariana.

Nominally, the Obama administration controls the IRS. It does not benefit Obama at this point to do anything to Hillary.

Compare this to the endless whining about Trump's IRS audit and releasing his tax returns. If the IRS doesn't finish up the audit, then that's obviously Nixon impeachment type activity using the IRS against political enemies.

Shills blown the fuck off once again. Trump remains unstumped

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING FINISHED!!!!!!!!

ï wish to see ariana in blacked.com

They already had proof of Obongo using the IRS for political purposes, when they wouldn't approve 501c applications from right wing groups and audited others, etc. while letting leftist groups do whatever they wanted.

Nothing happened, because Obama controls the justice department too.

>F

RiP in peace garibaldi

Bump

oh yeah that too

Kind of like the time Darrel Issa sat on the info about Fast and Furious instead of doing something about it. Or the time Barney Frank was caught running an underaged gay prostitute ring out of his apartment and got away with it after calling a TV news conference saying he'd out the rest of congress if they came after him.

What a wonderful government we have.

>people actually think this is a crime and use happening meme

Bit frightening, yet comical this whole situation has developed into.

Full damage control across the board. And they have zero defense, no substance to lie about, other than Putin and Trump became BFF's on World of Warcraft, devised their plan to control the US elections on a PC game, so the godsend Hillary would be scorned from keeping America "good".

rude/10

this

Explain how it is not a crime to intentionally falsify dates on political donations when using the honest dates would make the donation illegally exceed the annual per capita limit.

>murder is common, happens everyday
>must not be a crime then

way to go Achmed

Id be so mad if it were me.

Uhhh, so what? Do you think anyone other then desperate Trump bros give a shit?

look everyone reddit decided to join us. welcome!

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21847

Hillary is just the most recent puppet. There will be others like her so we best squash her current incarnation so we can tackle the others.

You missed the point entirely.
Habib confirmed.

>*other than*

Fuck, using then and than wrong triggers me somethin awful.

The reason they're saying the website is full of malware isn't so that democrats don't look, it's so that normies don't look.

They want anyone reading the article to stay away from the website by using blatant lies.

When the fuck are we going to get real, actually enforced, libel and defamation laws in the west? This is fucking ridiculous.

>somethin awful.
STAIRS???

lots of shills trying to slide this
why are they afraid?

We are here to protect you

As far as I know, his campaign was practically broke by the time he threw in the towel.

B U M P

>thousands of emails
>best you can come up with is moving some money from one quarter to another to even it out
>not knowing that this happens all the time in accounting

You guys really are a joke.

How could he be broke? Stupid millenials had given him millions. He didn't do something really dumb like let his wife run his campaign or something did he?

publicintegrity.org/2016/06/07/19755/defiant-bernie-sanders-pours-remaining-cash-last-ditch-ad-blitz

Even with rival Hillary Clinton on the precipice of securing the Democratic presidential nomination, Sanders burned through $2.2 million on advertising ahead of today’s California primary, according to data provided to the Center for Public Integrity by The Tracking Firm, a nonpartisan media tracking company.

>t. Expert on American campaign finance law and halal certifier

> A payment of $0.04 USD has been credited to your paypal account.

> Thank you for your efforts to Correct the Record on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $158.83 -0.70 (-0.44%)

Just so we are all clear, it looks like she took money from 2012 and moved it to show he donated in 2016? Or do I have that in reverse?

Meant to quote this: "Sanders’ entered May with about $5.8 million cash on hand, meaning his California ad spending represented a significant portion of his campaign’s cash reserve."

>tripfagging outside of generals
attentionwhore faggot