Ahh baked to perfection

ahh baked to perfection.

Is that Seth Rich?

Dat nigga is in heaven. We could all learn something from him.

man that guy is living the life

I can't remember the last time I've been hungry enough to gorge like that

mmmmmaaaaaa the American hamburger has always been celebrated for its excellence. There is a Californian hamburger by In-n-Out, inspired by that same excellence

Been on a 2000 calorie a day diet for 3 weeks. Can't tell you how bad I want to do what the guy in OP's webm is doing.

the american dream

God I fucking love In N Out.

Nice work user, you can do it.

Much respect to this guy

That's like the average intake you fucking whale

wish I have five guys or any proper burger serving chains at my place

>You will never be this happy.

>have to wait 4 hours before I can go out and get a burger
Kill me now.

>European "men" don't go to the gym

I haven't eaten in like 2 days because I got sick and am constantly puking.

living the goddamn dream

The person who thought it necessary to film some fat dude just enjoying his food is infinitely more pathetic.

I fucking HATE people that have bad table manners. This guy probably annoys the fuck out of his family and friends when they eat together, which is he is eating alone.

Got bad stomach flu last year, used it as an excuse to watch kino in bed with no regret for a week

I think its in and out marketing doing it because i really really want to try their burgers now

he's making me jealous of how happy he is

I bet that guy is reserved while eating around people and was eating like that because he finally got away from his wife or mother or goddamn kids and got to cut loose and enjoy a burger instead of a fucking cranberry kale spinach and gorgonzola salad or someshit.

Summer is soon here meaning deff season is here. 1600 calc pr day until July started Februrari, around 6 % bf atm

haha you fucking PUSSY

try this

>wake up, 9am
>drink coffee
>drink another coffee
>drink another
>4pm rolls around
>eat a sandwich
>drink a beer
>9pm
>have a pasta
>done

you can't even do it you FAT FUCKING FAGGOT

i do it

every

day

Restricting calories is pleb tier. I'm on keto and down 16 pounds (not counting water weight) in 6 weeks. I've had multiple cheat days, don't exercise, don't count calories, and am literally never hungry unless I don't eat for over 20 hours.

Not when you are 6'6" 290. I am running a 600 calorie a day defecit, asshole. Lost 6 lbs already.

Sandwich, beer, pasta. Yeah, that is why I am on the diet, dumbfuck.

Cool totally real caught on camera not an actor footage their mate.

>ah... the hamburger! clearly from... Hammerstein...

That makes sense.

and i'm 140 lbs. nigger. you drinking sodas? any sugar in your "diet"?

i will enlighten u bro.

Nope. I don't drink any sugary drinks.

Ignore them, crab mentality.

>working hard all day
>your boss is an asshole.
>your wife is cucking you
>waiting 1 hour for your combo

He deserve it

t. 5'10 manlet

double check

a large jamba juice has like, >100 grams of sugar.

>6'6" 290.

You're a big guy like really big

Good luck user. I was pulling 800 a day for a few months but I've gone to 1500 since I started working full time. 6'4, started at 120kg, down to 98kg

Whát /ck/ say about this?

Animal style fries are fucking manna from heaven. Literally the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I hated living in CA but fuck do I miss In-N-Out.

big guy detected

So let me get this straight, you spend 12 hours eating nothing but ONE just ONE sandwich. What the fuck kind of retarded diet is that.

Someone redpill me on this. Convince me that this guy is about to die of kidney failure.

I know it's not a meme because I have a personal thread who went from like 320lbs to normal weight with keto, and I know for a fact he didn't exercise.

Yup. At my worst I am built like an offensive lineman. At my best, I am built like a tight end.

Thanks, bro.

yep

that user is probably a busy blue-collar worker

You need muscles user, its helps burn fat while resting and keeps the fat off. Non exercise meme diets don't work in the long run. Resistance exercise is the key if you want to be fit and stay fit

I spend 30 minutes of the first 10 hours of my day eating one sandwich. It's called not eating a fuckload of calories. Look, I've always been a skinny faggot, this is how it is done. I didn't say it would be easy.

For me it's second nature, but I would like to GAIN weight so that's my struggle. Procuring and making a fuck-ton of food so I can choke down more calories than I want.

Amerifats are pathetic. Eat more fibrous vegetables and lean proteins you child.

It can be easy. Eat like you normally do, just eat good food instead of shit. Half of my diet is fruits and vegetables, I eat whenever I want and it's pretty hard for me to go over 2k

/ck/ are nazis they would probably delete this post within 2 seconds

That is exactly what I am doing, dumbshit.

Kek.
2000 is normal amount of calories

>falling for the 'ill get the girl if im ripped' meme

it's like im in 2011 all over again

enjoy losing half your strength

>tfw I could be good looking and swimming in pussy if I just lose some weight
>instead I chose eating like the guy in the OP and going on Sup Forums
its a strange feel

Not him, but although 2k is a normal day for a normal person, normal person also has at least one day a week when he goes all out and eats 3-4k. So that 2k average gets bumped to 2.5k average. Personally, I stick to 1.5 on week days to be able to eat 2.5 during weekend. Ends up being something like 1.8-1.9 for me

than why dont you, food is overrated anyways

Trust me, you wouldnt

I have no impulse control.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.

Diets like keto are basically designed to destroy all your organs incredibly quickly, and they offer absolutely zero support for when you get back onto a normal diet.

Legitimately, water fasting for a month is less fucking dangerous. Keto is really one of the dumbest things you can do unless you've absolutely tried everything else and you're still a braindead fat fuck with zero willpower, because massive organ failure is a little better for hospitals than tubby having a heart attack a week and needing 20 people to get him into a hospital bed.

>not enjoying 3000 cals a day and still losing weight because you lift 6 hours a week

Get it right

Ha,keep dreaming buddy.
I learned the hard way that lifting does not cure autism.

t.ex-fitizen

>spending 10 hours a week including commute on vanity
That's just stupid. You could learn a skill by spending 10 hours a week on it.

>>I have no impulse control.
Just don't buy snacks and shit. If you have to walk 10 minutes to go to the store just to buy some empty calories, you'll stop yourself most of the time.

If your house is filled with your vices, it's a lot harder to quit.

Calorie control is honestly a wake-up call, when you actually start reading packets and working out how much food you should actually be eating for your 3 meals a day, you'll realise how hard you're fucking up. Buy some scales and weigh shit out.

There's nothing to redpill (I'm the guy you were replying to). Even the people saying you're going to lose all your strength and muscle are retarded. Know how I know? Because I did it in the past while I was in the Marine Corps. Not to lose massive weight because I was never over a weight limit, but because I wanted to lose about 20 lbs. I worked out all the time then and never lost strength or muscle mass. Now that I'm not in the military I'm doing it because I'm fat and I'm not working out because I don't want to. Point being: don't want to lose muscle? Work out. Don't care? Don't work out.

Keto isn't a mystery, your body is burning fat at an accelerated rate. A caloric deficit will work just as well if you restrict quite a bit of calories. But I hate restricting calories, I overeat and have poor will power, and I'm always starving. On keto like I said I'm never hungry and my limited diet keeps me from craving trash that I would otherwise eat. I eat bacon, eggs, steak, vegetables, and feel full on 1 or 2 meals a day.

My daily metabolic rate with no exercise is about 2600 calories. I am fucking huge.

I have been sasquatch-sized my whole life. My goal has always been to be smaller, not more muscular or ripped. Being muscular comes easy to me. Used to be a heavy lifter about 10 years ago.

Used to lift a lot. I get too big too fast. I am one of those people who gain muscle really easy. My goal has always to be smaller, not bigger. Never been a manlet, ever. I dwarf most people.

>2000 calorie
>diet
wew lad

I did keto for a year and lost a ton of weight and adjusted back to normal food with literally zero issues. Your post is completely retarded.

>Just don't...
Stopped reading, you're a moron who thinks all people should have a set limit of self control that is completely unrealistic.
>B-but just don't!
Just fuck off

6'6" 290 here, faggot. Already lost 6 lbs in about 3 weeks. Not everyone is a manlet like you who only requires 900 calories a day.

lol, keep it up, fattie

This user has it right. I'm almost anorexic. It takes EFFORT to be fat and an even bigger effort to get fatter. Fat people don't deserve credit for losing weight. It involves negative activity.

>>Stopped reading, you're a moron who thinks all people should have a set limit of self control that is completely unrealistic.
Stopping yourself from walking down the snack aisle isn't a fucking unrealistic level of self control, you pathetic faggot.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just fucking do it.

Are you going to feel hungry? Sure. Is it ever even CLOSE to unbearable? No.

Pretty sure the story behind this is that this dude won his court case.

>I'm almost anorexic
>listen to me talk about what fat people should do
You're more mentally fucked up than they are

If you play 2 more hours of vidya per day, you can eat an extra cheeseburger, homo. Something to look forward to, amirite?

> Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Kek what are you gonna do fatty? Sit on me? Lol

I agree with you. What I still disagree with is your entire argument not being set in reality. Why are there almost more fat people than fit people now? Because self control is like a muscle, it is not only much weaker on some people but it can also be fatigued. Saying "just don't do this" which sounds logically sound simply isn't realistic. If it was we wouldn't have a global epidemic of obesity on our hands.

lmao rekt

no you wouldn't. then you would have to compete with chads and trust me, if you are on Sup Forums you aren't a chad. I don't want to be a defeatist but work out for yourself and not for picking up girls,

If you're fat enough that a 2000 calorie diet makes a significant difference to your weight, then you'd be far better served with a 1700, or even 1500 calorie diet. You'll lose weight much faster, and the hunger pangs won't be noticeably worse.

2000 is a fucking joke, dude. That's what you should be working back up to AFTER, not your baseline diet.

I eat well and exercise every day, but ok