/gf2018/ is off to really shit start

/gf2018/ is off to really shit start..

Its still 2017 you dumb arab monkey

oh ok.. sorry

Wait, Jordan can afford phones? You must be related to the president or something

haha very clever Mario Balotelli. Funnily enough when I went to Rome it was the first time in my life I was victim fo a crime and my iphone got stolen

true storry olivenigger

well it's not my fucking problem dumbass

mean

WEll GO FIND IT FOR FME YOU FUCKING CUNT INSTEAD OF SHITPOSTING ON A poLISH MINCE MEAT MAKING FORUM

At least I'll enter 2018 with my eyes set on someone. Can't expect it will come to fruition but hey it's improvement.

hey, tell us anout her user. In as much detail as you feel comfortable with.

Eh, hopefully 2018 will be the first year I don't fall for anyone and will be reasonably content being single. I think I've accepted that I'm unlikely to ever meet a girl who I like enough date that also has the same feelings towards me, so as long as I can get the odd lay every once and awhile I'm happy to make the focus of this year self-improvement.

Not too much to say desu. Only even met her twice, through a mutual friend, but she's nice, supercute, and from what I can glean seems to have a fairly compatible personality.

Did you or her show interest? Did you ask your mutual friend if she's single? come on user I wanna know thjis is S CUTE

Trouble this year friend? Break up.. Ive been through 3 breakups WITH THE SAME FUCKING GIRL so tell me about it, I cant quit her BUT I FUCKING HATER HER

Just got burnt by a girl who I thought something was happening with (it was) only to be ultimately rejected

We had one-on-one conversations that I think went reasonably well but I've been too cowardly to make any moves. I'm not in a position to read whether or now she showed any interest but she did touch my shoulder after I said something funny so maybe that's a good sign. She's single and doesn't seem to be one for flings.

Given that you're here as a non-native PIE speaker, you're at least middle-class and educated. That makes you an attractive option in your neck of the woods. What's the problem?

>tfw no qt blacc gf

>qt
>posts that

nah

The problem is I cant stop loving this one fucking girl even tho we're toxic for each other.

>inb4 it's the same girl

Oh my fuck yes

I'll never understand thiccfags, this is perfection.

how so?

>oneitis breaks up with her bf a few weeks ago
>think this is my time to act
>will meet her in a month or so
>check fb this morning
>she's already got another bf

BURY ME SOFTLY IN THIS WOMB

>I'll never understand thiccfags
That's because you're low test

why is life so shit? i didn't sign up for this

>feel lonely, wish I had a girl I was romantically involved with like in the long past
>notice that a lot of music is about the same thing
>lots of music is about being lonely
>lots of music is about being unable to get over past loves
>lots of music is about how sad everything is
>realise that when I see how it looks from an outside perspective, that it looks really stupid and pathetic
>begin to sort myself out, try to become a better person
>look at relationships in a more pragmatic way, and try to look at it in a less codependent way
>try to increase my market value as a man
>hope I find something in the future
the true redpill

Can't you get a childbride.

Guys just have fun playing the field, being single with no intent of finding a relationship can be pretty sweet.

I got burned pretty bad at age 20, found out my now ex gf of 2 years cheated on me a bunch while she was "busy with girlfriends" on the weekends and during the week. Thought she was the love of my life so I was pretty upset for almost 2 years then I realised pining for some perfect gf was stupid then I started fucking random bitches at clubs and bars that I thought were way outta my league.

TL;DR Just talk to girls so you can get some fucc and care nothing dor them, 90 percent of them will cheat on/leave you for a dude with more money.

how are you enjoying your stay in germany mehmet? :)

Fucking normalfag scum

To each their own I guess hey?

I guess. Merry Christmas you normalfag cunt