Kathy Griffin To Sue President Trump: 'You Have Victimized Me'

Actress and comedian Kathy Griffin now says she's the victim in the bloodied, beheaded Trump photoshoot, claiming the Trump senpai has bullied her.

The renowned funny woman has hired attorney Lisa Bloom and will hold a news conference Friday. According to Bloom, she will lash out at the Prez, promising to get revenge for "bullying from the Trump family she has endured."

Kathy Griffin faced more fire today after reportedly traumatizing 11-year-old Barron Trump, who saw the images of his 'father's dismembered head' on CNN.

tmz.com/2017/06/01/kathy-griffin-bullied-trump-family/

Lmao what a dumb bitch. I hope she gets dragged through the mud.

lol wut

Who?

Jews truly are disgusting creatures

What a whiny little child.

Liberals are just begging us to win again in 2020 lmao. You think average hardworking folks are seeing this nonsense and sympathizing with her? I don't think so.

Hopefully the shock of two republican presidents in a row will force them to change into respectable human beings.

>DEATH TO TRUMP
>Uhh, that's kind of messed up
>WTF STOP BULLYING ME

Stupid cunts like her need to realize that "Freedom of speech" doesn't mean that you can do the fuck you want without being held responsible.

She knows her career's permanently finished. She can't bounce back from this. So she's trying to get as much money out of the situation as she can before fading into obscurity. Thank fuck we won't have to look at this unfunny reject ever again.

This is like the definition of "The Jew cries out as he strikes you."

Hope she wins. Trump is a retard. If you disagree it's because you're even more of a retard.

I'm making a video with her head made from a mask and paper and in it I face fuck her while holding a gun to her head while calling her a hook nosed kike. MUH 10 BILLION.

Then I ask her at the end to please not bully me or I will sue.

what a stupid move, this is just damage control since the shoot fucked up her partnership with ads and CNN lmao

>hold a news conference Friday

That's an excellent time for an FBI swat team to arrest her and drag her old ass to jail. Make her do the perp walk in handcuffs in front of the entire (((media))).

drumpf BTFO, he'll never get away with psychologically assaulting this poor woman

i want to her to win just to buttblast everyone.

>Fuck up on this level
>"P-please be nice to me"
What did she think would've happen?

>celebrity nobody attempts to sue billionaire president of the united states
What could go wrong?

foolproof argument

Idk if anyone said to average ,hardworking American that Trump pulled out of Paris protocol?
Did anyone explained what he did with that act?
He basically made USA poor, he has too short view of things to be one of G8 leaders, literally turning billions into thousands.
I'm no liberal but this guy is maybe good businessman but local/global leader..not. Even Clinton is better.

It was a publicity stunt. She thought everyone would love it and call her a hero. I guess she is getting desperate for attention in her old age.

When these things happen I ask myself: what if the same was done when Um Bongo was president?

I don't blame her. leftist are literally issuing death threats against the president almost every day now with little consequence

>makes tasteless shock photo
>everyone besides "never drumpf"kins call her out on her bullshit
>loses tons of respect overnight, CNN boots her from the New Year's Eve show because the result is this bad
>she sues Trump's family for hurt feelings caused by herself, the man who sues incessantly
>still backed by (You)
please never change

You can still be a edgy "DRUMP" comic without threatening the US president
I can't believe that this election turned me from a liberal to someone who supports Trump out of all the people but this shit is way fucked up

You could say she's gone from the D-list to the FBI-list!

Fun fact: Her lawyer is the daughter of infamous frivolous lawsuit extraordinaire Gloria Allred.

But,that is exactly what it means..
Muh freedums forgot that they are free..

What, effigies? That happened you idiot.

I don't give a shit about Kathy Griffin, I just like watching right wing virgin snowflakes get butthurt.

>Media is cool with shitting on Trump and is cool with the personal attacks on him
>People don't like it
>"Ha ha fucking snowflakes"

he obviously meant "held responsible [by the public]"

economically speaking, backing out of the deal saves billions of dollars

it was a foolish move; I agree with this sentiment regardless

>snowflakes

If I say it enough, I'll change the meaning of the word
Typical liberal

What kind of fucking retarded bot posted this? Get your shit together shareblue

>saves money
>foolish move

Are you retarded or just trolling?

Lisa Bloom is the daughter of Gloria (((Allred))), aka the lawyer who represented all those Trump women who say they've been sexually harassed by him and we haven't heard a peep from them since.

Not sure if human retard or automated retard....

Yep, snowflakes. Show me an article or video of a liberal getting mad that somebody called Obama "King Nigger". You can't find one, because liberals have big dicks and get too much pussy to give a fuck.

>Everything Is Less Important Than Economics
>The laissez-faire capitalist's guide to the world
there's other considerations besides the money invested and the actual effect on the climate you know

Go tell Sup Forums about it faggot.

Why is Barron watching a fake news outlet like that?

1\10
You tried

Did she hurt your feefee's, Sup Forums?

>leftists try to reverse ironic sensitivity rhetoric back on right-wingers
>literally suing Donald Trump over hurt feelings

Yeah, that 0.1% temperature change is really worth making our country into a third world shit hole

>tmz
also
barron is being cast as a moron by his own family