The king has spoken

The king has spoken.

nationalreview.com/article/448213/wonder-woman-pc-heroine-lacks-passion-complexity

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that settles it.

>see majority opinion
>take opposing view
>disguise knee jerk contraianism with purple prose and grossly-inflated self-importance
I would be very suprised if he didn't actually post here

NOOO NOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based as always.

Garbage critic.

BTFO

i love armond white

>Sup Forumsedditors on suicide watch

the film is like 95% fresh. of course he was going to hate it.

if it was 20% fresh he would have loved it.

Sad to see DC couldn't follow up the masterpieces that were BvS and Suicide Squad

The marvelpajeets have been completely decimated with this words from the king. This is final nail in the coffin.

Ding dong the pajeet is dead.

But he hated Baywatch

M8 there's at least a 20% YAS QUEEN SLAY boost.

Based Armond White strikes again
>They actually thought he'd stay loyal to DC as if he cared about your petty company wars

it doesn't apply to sophomoric comedies, just blockbusters and dramas for the most part.

He truly deserves the name "White"

>Read review
>MUH SJWs REEEEEEEEEE

He truly is /ourguy/

Well lets be honest, It was made by a women. Nobody expected Snyder's high level of storytelling. it is what it is

>leni riefenstahl

he literally is /ourguy/, pol

But he liked Dirty Grandpa

fucking legend

The Maharaja is champion now, Randy boy.

this. when a movie is trashed by the majority he always forget about the political reading. when a movie is praised by the majority he always forget about all but the political reading.

I love how even when he's rightfully shitting on a movie, he has to make sure he adds his controversial opinions at every sentence (Sucker Punch was real good, guise)
Armond White is so fucking good. He's paid to troll people.

Explain Baywatch then, he crushed it along with everyone else.

He's a closet FAN.

>first DC movie with exactly the same audience score than critic scotr instead of the suspicious over 3 times ratio
>armond didn't like it
He is the antishill

Oh what a shock

>marvelcucks now love AW
He's still DC's guy, it's just that he expect nothing less than KINO from them

Wow, I don't know what to say

Have any of you pajeets actually read the review? He actually gave it a good score. Or are you too plebeian to read?

Are you upset, Chapo?

He has to keep readers on their toes, you know

He uses his review of wonder woman to troll feminism. It's beautiful

>One cannot ignore the fact that Wonder Woman was made under cultural pressure. Jenkins is not an action director; clearly, she was hired only as a politically correct token.

>Here, Diana is described as “the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen” when she interrupts the men-only sanctum of British Parliament. But Gadot actually looks girlish. Her features are so youthful that she can believably portray Diana as an innocent venturing into the adult violence of World War I; she combines a grown woman’s voluptuousness with the athleticism of a naïve tomboy. Wonder Woman downplays Diana’s pursuit of destiny in the fight against evil, so after much pyrotechnic superhero tussling with super-evil (David Thewlis as a proto-Nazi), she winds up declaring, “I believe in love.” She’s both a lesser character and a lesser icon than Snyder’s Superman and Batman. Diana, like her introductory movie, has childlike enthusiasm but no passion.

fucking savage

And you DCpedro?

instagram.com/p/BU1CCw7B-N2/
no shit with crap like this.

he does it again, all hail

poo in loo calling anyone pajeet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck me that was bad

>this what Sup Forums considers to be intellectual and nuanced capeshit
Really makes me think

lmao hahahahahahahhahahaha
>then i will destroy youuuuuuuuu

Who gives a shit what this Uncle Tom has to say?

>it's another cgi shitfest episode
Why do people on Sup Forums like this garbage, it's even worse than the doomsday battle at the end of BVS

He's a spic

>The best action sequence follows a bullet hurtling to its fatalistic destiny, recalling Snyder’s breath-baiting image of a bluebird fleeing the talons of a hawk in Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole.

Jesus christ my sides weren't prepared

THIS is the movie that womeme and nu-males are raging at people for reviewing poorly??

fuckin hell

LET'S GO CHAMP

>Wonder Woman needs to cohere with the way Snyder used comic-book fantasy to simultaneously elevate and deepen the complicated human drives of DC Comics characters.
I have nothing against Snyder, but he REALLY loves Snyder.

holy fukkkkkkkkkkkkk

also
>She-ro

Holy shit could he have hack snyders dick further down his throat?

>Snyder is DEEP
>Snyder ELEVATES the material
>Snyder Snyder Snyder

> Except for a flashback sequence that depicts the mythic history of the Amazons in a series of slow-motion Renaissance-style paintings (evoking the bas-reliefs in Man of Steel and the hieroglyphics in The Prince of Egypt), too much of Wonder Woman is realistic in a conventional Marvel Comics way, without Snyder’s visual passion. Maybe it takes PC women and whipped men to split that difference, but it’s a real let-down to realize that neither Bruce Wayne nor Clark Kent will appear to spark things up. Or maybe some fans will simply enjoy banality.

CALLED OUT
A
L
L
E
D

O
U
T

>Snyder’s revolutionary approach to pop art lay in using eroticism to display the force of his characters’ wills; it’s what makes his movies “adult.”

>DCuck calling anyone pajeet

You some kinda sexist, Armond, what the fuck?

>wooooh wooooh

holy shit how dense do you have to be

Gal Gadot looks like her mother caught zika virus while pregnant with her

based arnold

>ywn get paid to be a professional contrarian
Feels shit man

>Jonah Hex
>Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
>The Great Wall

>you will never be stupid enough to think marvel movies are not garbage
feels good man

>ywn be stupid enough to take comic book company wars seriously
Feels fucking amazing man

I fucking lost it at that part

>being mad at a reviewer over a capeshit movie
user I..

Tldr Wonder Woman is a banal superhero movie. If you claim it's better than Man of Steel and Batman v Superman you should stick to Disney flicks.

BLUE AND ORANGE AGAIN

>ctrl+F "Snyder"
I have the sneaking suspicion he wants to fuck Snyder.

>no no see Wonder Woman is universally loved and secretly the best movie of the year, it has a higher score on RT than Whiplash, Oscars incoming!!

just listen to yourself faggot

we've all seen the clips, the movie looks like absolute trash.

Seriously this is some Howard The Duck tier garbage.

Armond is just into all the buff dudes in 300

No one is telling you to watch the movie. The fact of the matter is he does generally take up a contrarian viewpoint. Even if it's forced, which obviously isn't always, it's still good for discourse.

I don't understand the relevance of this post to what he said.

why is this getting good ratings again?

.t someone who likes raimi spiderman and TDK/dont care about the marvel vs DC wars

Why does armond have such a hard on for Snyder? The guy acts as if Snyder is the best director of the 21st century

>german character
>THEN I WILL DESTROY JEEEEEEEWS
whoah, i can't believe they got Raimi to consult for them after marvel had to let him go

this is what armond is popular for. this is what triggers most plebs who call the guy agreeing with the tomatometer 1/2 of the times contrarian

Based fucking Armond always delivers with the goods

Based Armond.

I haven't seen WW yet, but I'm a guy that enjoyed what MoS and BvS did, if the DCEU is truly "fixed" I might not be the intended audience any more.

>The guy acts as if Snyder is the best director of the 21st century
He is though.

Sure, but calling him a contrarian for reviewing a DC movie negatively doesn't have much to do with Marvel.

AHAHAHAHAHHA BASED ARMOND

t. Underage from Sup Forums

He's the only good cape director since Burton and Raimi. I think I remember Armond saying something similar a few years ago.

Take it back nigger

T H A T
F U C K I N G
A C T I N G

wrong, he praised BvS with a political reading

>In all film history, Leni Riefenstahl and Kathryn Bigelow remain the only women to exhibit proficiency at kinetic filmmaking.

Exactly!

>kinetic filmmaking
literally kino

Snyder is the only decent capeshit director. Even if you enlarge to blockbusters in general, he is near the top.

>Snyder
>storytelling

It didn't have enough half-naked men in it.

He knows how to put together scenes, how to use camera blocking, how to direct actors and has a style. The problem is that his writing is terrible.

It's a troll. He never put Snyder's movie in his top 10 of the year.

Yes, this was one of the lines I enjoyed as well, both as fact and seldom-voiced opinion. Another is

>[T]oo much of Wonder Woman is realistic in a conventional Marvel Comics way, without Snyder’s visual passion. Maybe it takes PC women and whipped men to split that difference, but it’s a real let-down to realize that neither Bruce Wayne nor Clark Kent will appear to spark things up. Or maybe some fans will simply enjoy banality.

which is the most caustic passage in the piece. It's really more disdain than vitriol, like Armond felt his time was wasted instead of finding a piece of pop art esthetically offensive.

>Snyder named more often than the director of the movie he is reviewing
He seems a bit obsessed about him

>What Does a Wonder Womanchild Want?

W EEEE W