Help me /pol

Help me /pol
I'm a Scot, Independence supporter, but fucking detest anything Liberal.
Should I move to America? Can I receive my liberty there?

And I bet you wanted to stay in the EU as well you cuck

Jeb was a good choice if he wasnt such a bought and payed politician. I do legitimately think he cared he just couldnt go back from being a sellout. That picture shows character.

I voted to Leave the EU.

Shame the rest of Scotland didn't

How do you plan on immigrating?

just kill yourself

Not sure yet, finish my degree, save up some cash and go.
Was thinking of states like Maryland, Washington, Oregon and Vermont.

>Should I move to America? Can I receive my liberty there?

Yes, follow your ancestors.

Don't even visit. I've never met a nice Scottish person.

Both him and Dubya seem like they'd be great to have a pint with.

>Maryland

DUDE wtf are you thinking? And based Virginia is right below it...

>he went to the East End

Give me the chairs, Donald.

Funny you mention that, two of my ancestors fought at the battle of Culloden on the Jacobite side and got deported to Maryland when they were captured.

commit sudoko friendo, this is a unionist board

Good luck, permanent US residence is hard to achieve.

I used to be a Scot Nat when I was younger

why do you support it?

also
>should I move to America?
no.
It'll be

I've never met an American with a firm grasp of the English language.

I support Indy because considering the size of Scotland's population economically we would be much better off.
Our ideologies compared to England are also completely different so Independence makes the most sense.

Oregon has a small town/hippie vibe depending where you live. Lots of rain if you're on the other side of the Cascades. Lots of outdoor things to do if you like outdoors stuff. I would look at Bend oregon if you like lakes there are tons and good skiing. Washing is an OK choice and I can't speak for the others. If you want to most unique and right state move to Texas. It's hot in the summer with mild winters and gorgeous springs. Pick your city wisely though! They are all different and if you are staying away from liberals do not move to Austin. Just my 2 cents

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under impression that the entire Scottish independence movement is mostly about a "fuck you" to the brits, who you consider a bully and an imperialist and therefore it is a very liberal movement.
Are there any non-liberal arguments for leaving?

Thanks! You've helped clear things up :) I tend to like cold winters, thats why I was thinking of Northern states.

Berenstein*

>I support Indy because considering the size of Scotland's population economically we would be much better off.
no we wouldn't
as it stands our entire economy is based around the oil in the North Sea
oil prices are fucking horrible

Scotland has the one of the biggest deficits in Europe at the moment.

The economic argument is dead.

As for having different ideologies: I'm pro devolution on a lot of issues, but having different ideologies doesn't mean we are completely different.
We have a lot of history together and we can honestly do a lot more together.

I want the Isles united again honestly, shame about ROI.

this is a meme made up by unionists who listened to "arguments" from teenage fenians and taigs, I'm no Nationalist but there are people who honestly believe it would be better for Scotland for us to leave, despite them having no hard feelings towards the rest of the union.

Wtf, I thought they were called Berenstein Bears or something?

I wish all the bootlicking halfwits would go, get them all on 1 continent and gas them

>Scot
>Independence supporter

I hate you cunts. KYS

t. Scot