ITT: Favorite Found Footage film

ITT: Favorite Found Footage film.

the part with the sex tape was hot as fuck

Only Gareth Evans' contribution to this was good. In fact, it was great. The rest of the segments sucked.

>putting vhs 2 over the original
>even worse, saying it's your favorite found footage

>thinking lake mungo is good

thread was shit before it even started

Safe Haven should have been an actual movie, not a short wasted on VHS 2.

Creep.

Says the guy not saying what he likes.

Came in here to post this

>"PAPA"

>posting the worst part of the skit
lel

rec

Chronicle was okay, not plot heavy but still decent

Some of the "found footage" was highly dubious so you can't care too much about intra-plot realism

Blair Witch Project
Safe Haven
Man Bites Dog

I think that's it

I love that ending with him just laughing maniacally into the camera with this behemoth over head, how else you can end something that off the rails. When are we getting more Evans kino guys?

Last I read he's working on The Raid 3 and the american remake of the first Raid.

found footage is a meme genre, like steampunk and just as terrible

>Pulling a Haneke

Jesus christ man, just make an awesome Welsh crime/action movie. Im keen to see 3 but not to see him retread old kino

Hi Sam

might be a pleb for this, but this is one of my favorite movies period

Yea Rec pretty much has ruled and ended the genre

poster better than actual movie kino

I still think Grave Encounters was great, that scene in the second when they think they left the Asylum and travel miles just to realize they were still inside was great.

Highly recommend this, also Pandemic, one of the better 'zombie' movies I've seen in recent years

i loved borderlands.

pic related is pretty cool as well.

Trollhunter

Did you see the fan edit ending?

There was a kike flick called Jeruzalem, started out pretty great but fizzled out a bit.

I had removed this and the other ones from memory and for good reason. Why did you have to post this user, why?

This and Noroi are overpraised by Sup Forums. I found both of them to be shit and boring, though Noroi was the stronger of the two.
The only correct answer. That ending surprised the shit out of me.
I wonder how much he's masturbated to his creation.