A member of post-human species with superpowers

>a member of post-human species with superpowers
>was born thousands of years ago, but was locked away for the past millenia
>swaps between bodies to survive or prolong one's life
>is capable of controlling any member of the said post-human species and tends to recruit them as his lieutenants, who are fiercely loyal to him
>bent on eradicating humans

name three significant differences between them

X-Men Apocalypse is canon with the rest of it's franchise.

>>swaps between bodies to survive or prolong one's life
If he did it for that he would've been dead a long time ago.

The body swap is just for powers.

>it's

Fuck off, retard,

you missed the opening scene of the film, didnt you?

>AoSfags

one's a movie and canon and the other isn't

>>bent on eradicating humans
he didn't want to eradicates humans, just change their genetic setup.

You can't be canon when there is none to begin with.

>you missed the opening scene of the film, didnt you?
Where he swap with the regen mutant, but lived under rubble for years without dying?

>asked to name a difference between characters
>name difference between related pieces of media

the hell is wrong with you, guys?

humans with changed genetic setup are no longer humans

And what did the cute Horseman of (likely) Death with force fields powers told him when she displayed regen mutant's power to him?

yeah, that one. the one where he was old as all fuck and was told that the new regeneraion ability will allow him not to have to jump between bodies anymore.

That doesn't eradicate humans. Only humanity. the people who used to be called humans have a change of states but are not eradicated.

It's six of one and half a dozen of the other.

what?

Can someone, anyone, explain to me why the fuck could he disintegrate anyone into sand within a matter of seconds yet he didn't do so with the people that attacked him for a prolonged period of time when he had all the chances to do so?

I mean, it's effectively the same thing and any difference is superficial.

Not really. Killing and transforming aren't the same thing.

Well Jean and Storm were filled to the brim with cum and he can't affect you if you are filled with cum cause it's essentially life.

He needed to reload?

in both cases, there arent any humans left in the end

The humans are left in Aevus's case. They are just changed. Not killed.

Who is the guy on the right?

if they are turned into something so drastically different, can they still be considered human? I dont think so.

Hive from Agents of SHIELD.

They can't be considered eradicated.

The one with the smaller budget looks better.

I know it's only for like a minute and a half, but still.

Also why did Apocalypse stop teleporting in the third act? WHY DIDNT HE MAKE QUICKSILVER A HORSEMAN? he would've won

well, can we agree that both are bent on eradicating humanity then? because its basically the same to me.

>the rest of its franchise.
>not canon
why are you arguing against yourself?

Ded Ward

why is getting powers the same as dying to you?

I guess he means because they technically wouldnt be human anymore, they'd all be "Inhiman"

because I focus on "humans are no more" part and dont try to split hairs

That's Ward after being possessed by the inhuman apocalypse squid.

His name is appropriately squidward.

>powers
he wanted to turn every non-inhuman into the alfa primitives. Hee just wanted a slave army and a bunch of proper powered inhuman lieutenants.

Dying and changing isn't the same.

But "no more" isn't accurate. They are different.

it is not strictly the same
but it is the same for the purposes of humanity existing as a species

One sucked, the other one didn't. Nah kidding, I haven't watched either, just wanted to start a fight.

>but it is the same for the purposes of humanity existing as a species
Hive still perceived humans and inhumans as the same species, though. he just wanted to bring world peace. Under his unquestionable rulership.

see

details, details

he can't actually mind control mutants, he specifically says he cant do that and thats why he wants Xavier's body, he can just augment their powers and talk them around to his side due to shit writing

Who would win in a fight between Apocalypse and his four horsemen and Hive and all the Inhuman's he's controlled on the show?

If being a mutant is an analogy for being gay or minorities, is Apocalypse proof of Gay agenda?

Hive is the gay agenda, he wants to turn everyone into an inhuman (gay)

Who wins in a jobber vs jobber?

Apocalypse has a longer history of jobbing, mostly because he's around for longer, so I guess he loses?

>trying to make people think AoS is not canon

>unironically implying AoS is canon

>denying objective facts

>Every time this is posted AoS fans defend it being in canon/realted to the films
I never watch AoS but all I'm getting from this is it must be a shit show without the films to go with it.

one's still alive?

one is blown up in orbit, one is desintegrated by the phonix
your point?

Ward is the only reason anyone watches the show, and there's no alternative villains left.

If there's another season, he wont be dead for it. One way or the other.

>Ward LMD

The further it went away from the movies and tried to stand alone, the better it got, even though it's best transition was when the movies told them SHIELD was HYDRA all along.

Its probably the best capeshit show on broadcast tv, although that isn't saying much.

It's fine as extended universe, and has better finales than the Netflix shows by a country mile.

Call him Afterward.

>40,016 BC
>cro-magnons still am say "BC/Marble/Black Mammoth/No Fear/Painting/no--tribe cave paintings am crap. Must only see no-tribe/Painting/Black Mammoth/Marble/BC cave paintings or then be stupid neanderthal

this make me sad. all cave painters have good cave paintings. me think fellow cromagnons better read everything they am liking. no matter what tribe of painters

woah. totally wrong thread. kek. sorry

It's Extended Universe Canon.

They also
>leaned though TV

>learn everything about humanity throught TV
>get filled with disgust and urge to destroy them all
can you blame them?

>Ultron
>browses internet for 5 minutes
>starts making plans to destroy humanity
Not surprised.

I keked

Uh? Not Hive. He also reads tons of book and had the whole of Hydra helping him figure any of his questions.

Not only that but he also absorbed the memories of those he took over.