Look what I found, a high energy frog. The signs are everywhere..kek is with us

Look what I found, a high energy frog. The signs are everywhere..kek is with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

tchibo.de/energiefrosch-p400089936.html?x=H4sIAAAAAAAAAAFiAJ3_ETMsDgAAAVY8NJ5QABRBRVMvQ0JDL1BLQ1M1UGFkZGluZwCAABAAEHRV6_v6fm2o_yharB27RA8AAAAQzfS9LJkqrDDy9QsmhOhHJQAU3yck20UQPWDSHZcuwx0ylNRRSxbTyMFYYgAAAA==
spiritanimal.info/frog-spirit-animal/
youtube.com/watch?v=hCZZ7kNM4Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That actually looks pretty cool...I want one.

I actually think you kekposters have taken it too far.

you are dealing with forces you don't understand.

Same here i want that frog

KEK i saw that one yesterday in "REAL"

KEK allowed the Egyptians a 20,000 year Reich, now KEK is awarding us the change for a kingdom.

SILENCE FOOL

We're at the point now though where chaos and the unknown are better alternatives to what we have. It shows you just how fucking garbage society is.

So how do i get kek to give me money?

Do you fear what you don't understand or should you be, as we are, supplicants to the chaos?

>energy frog
Holy shit.

>9,99
TRIPS AS WELL. It should be 7,77

Buy it and shove it up your ass you faggot.

Maybe it has 7777 mAh

I found the website for the statue.

tchibo.de/energiefrosch-p400089936.html?x=H4sIAAAAAAAAAAFiAJ3_ETMsDgAAAVY8NJ5QABRBRVMvQ0JDL1BLQ1M1UGFkZGluZwCAABAAEHRV6_v6fm2o_yharB27RA8AAAAQzfS9LJkqrDDy9QsmhOhHJQAU3yck20UQPWDSHZcuwx0ylNRRSxbTyMFYYgAAAA==

>The frog totem symbolizes the cycles of life, in particular the rebirth stage. Its own journey through life, from tadpole to the adult state, reminds us of the many cycles of transformation and rebirth in our lives.
>rebirth
>make America great again

KEK IS WITH US

spiritanimal.info/frog-spirit-animal/

We understand cuckold, we understand that KEK will do as KEK wills.

>999

kek wills it

Nigga you'd best buy that shit and make a shrine to kek.

Kek wills it.

Your just jealous you don't have McPuddock.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCZZ7kNM4Nw

Kek, saw that here the other day and thought about buying it and taking pictures for Sup Forums.
Actually, going to Edeka in an hour or so. Wanna convince me to buy it?

praise kek

LĂșcio?